Chapter 64

A/N:

Before y'all kill me for not having updated properly, have in mind I've been super busy these past few weeks.

I want to thank you for being so patient and understanding with me. From a readers perspective, I know it's not fun when an author to one of your favorite books takes forever to update, for that I apologize.

Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-Adriana

ALEXANDRA

Out of all the shows H's has had on this tour, the first night in New York has got to be my favourite, aside from Fort Lauderdale with all that gay vodka and such.

I find myself sitting in Harry's dressing room with Anne to my right and Nicholas Grimshaw to my left, Scarlett sitting on his lap contently. Harry had gone to the VIP Lounge to take some pictures with a few lucky fans and to also greet some of his mates who had come to see him perform. Even though I was enjoying myself, being with my family and all, I was feeling in edge. Why? Well, simple: Camille Rowe and her friends decided to pay a surprise visit to Harry's MSG show.

Now, now, don't go around thinking I'm a jealous little shit, because that isn't that case, but with Camille's little stunt that nearly tore Harry and I apart, I can't help but feel uncomfortable with her around, even if this is a show open to anybody and everybody; that includes mean people like herself.

Thankfully, though, I've got Anne and Nick to keep me happy and my mind occupied whilst Harry's off socialising before show time. I've also got my tiny girl who I can't help but beam at every time I see her.

With that said, I zoomed out of my thoughts and focused on what Nick and Anne were talking about.

"We should go there, yeah. That doesn't sound like a bad spot to spend some time with H, right Alex?" Nick grinned, bouncing Scarlett on his knee, causing my girl to giggle cutely as she clung to her uncle's necklaces.

"Hmm? I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." I smiled sheepishly, leaning into Anne when the dark haired woman chuckled kindly, her arms wrapping themselves around my middle.

Nick smirked knowingly, his eyes shifting down to look at Scarlett momentarily when my little lady shrieked excitedly.

"Even Scarlett can't believe such thing, lord. I'm just teasing, love. Moving on, I was telling your mother-in-law that we should travel to Italy for a bit once your boy is done with tour; you and your little miss will obviously come along. I was thinking Italy or Spain, even. I just need to get a tan." Nick noted, causing Anne and I to laugh at his words as he continued to ramble, though now he was doing it in such manner that even my baby girl couldn't help but laugh at.

"I like the idea of going to Italy for a while. I haven't been there since we went last year with Robin..." I trailed off, squeezing Anne's hand tenderly, both of our eyes filling up with tiny tears at the memories of our time in Italy with Robin.

"We had a great time, didn't we?" Anne smiled sadly, wiping the tears under her eyes delicately, her hand then coming to grasp my own again. I nodded my head gently, pulling her into my side for a tight hug, my cheek resting on the crown of her head softly.

"I think Italy sounds like the perfect spot for us to vacation with Harry. I know for a fact Scarlett will absolutely love it as well. Right, my darling girl?" Anne voiced after a while, causing Nick and I to glance at each and smile as Anne crooned down at a cooing Scar.