Chapter 31

A/N:
Before anyone of you threatens to kill me for not updating in ages, I just want to let you all know that I've had to put all of my stories on hold for the past few months because I was getting ready to graduate high school, along with a few other personal issues.

The important thing is that I am back and I promise I'll be updating much more now that I'm on vacation.

I hope you guys enjoy the very awaited chapter.

Happy reading, Sweets! 🎐

*********

*********

*********

Harry's P.O.V

Humming to myself, I sat on the floor, waiting for my cheeky daughter to acknowledge I was in the same room as her.

"Hmm..." I sighed dramatically, loud enough for Scarlett to turn around and grin mischievously when she saw me.

"Oh, hi baby! Daddy did not see you there." I cooed playfully. The baby, having mastered the ability to crawl savagely a few months back, surged in my direction at a hilarious pace for someone her size and her age.

"Come here, Speedy." I laughed fondly as I kept a close eye on my girl, not wanting her to slip and hit any part of her tiny body on the dark wooden -not to mention- hard floor.

"Da!" Scarlett squealed the second she was in front of me; a sign she wanted to be picked up and cuddled immediately.

"Hello, my lovely. You're a pro at crawling, you know?" I chuckled into the crown of her baby scented head.

Said baby girl nuzzled her head into my neck and stuffed one chubby fist into her mouth, the other one coming up and clinging to the front of my sweater.

"Is my sweet girl ready for her nap? Yeah? Scarlett and Daddy should go upstairs and take a nap whilst they wait for Mumma to get back from Auntie Eleanor's." I cooed in a quiet tone, though I was mainly talking to myself.

So as gently and carefully as possible, I managed to get myself up from the floor while holding my droopy-eyed baby and headed upstairs to have a well-deserved nap with her whilst we waited for our queen to get home.

<•>

I was startled from my sleep because I felt something land on my chest and cut my breathing short.

And oh my God!

I can't possibly be dying! Who's going to help Alex take care of Scarlett and I'm getting married and I'm too young to die and-

Giggles.

Upon hearing the sweet laughter of my precious girl, I realised that, no, I was not dying. No. I was simply shaken awake by my baby girl and her gorgeous Mum.

"You scared me half to death when you placed her on my chest like that. I thought I was dying!" I cried, holding my chest dramatically, causing Scarlett to giggle in delight and Alex to roll her eyes fondly.

"I'd say we're sorry for scaring you but then I'd be lying. We came up here with all the intensions of giving Daddy a good scare. Right beebe?" Alexandra chuckled, holding onto both of our daughter's tiny hands and helping her stand on wobbly legs.

"Da!"

Alex and I both chuckled at our girl's cheeky antics. It's impossible not to break out into a smile at just the sight of her innocent face.

"You fooled Daddy all along, Princess! I thought you were on my side! How could you do this to me?" I growled playfully, snaking my hands around Scarlett's waist and beginning to tickle her gentle skin.

My actions caused the baby to burst into a fit of laughter that felt like music to my ears.

"She's going to wee her new nappy because of you, Harry." Alex laughed lightly as she got a more secure grip on our daughter's tiny frame.

"Don't worry 'bout it, I'll change her after we're done with her." I smirked, resuming my tickling assault on my baby girl.

And that's how we spent most of our day; in bed playing with our pride and joy.

The end.

(I'm kidding, I swear I am).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. It's not as long as I thought it was going to be but I don't want to make a long chapter because then I'll have a hard time on writing the next ones. (Idk if that even made sense but just go along with me 🤷🏻‍♀️).

I'll be updating this book again soon. I just need to work on my other published book, 'Happily', and on two books I've yet to publish.

I'll be talking to you guys again soon. Feel free to talk to me in the comments, I enjoy reading what you guys have to say about the book.

Till later my loves!

-Adriana 💌