Chapter 76

A/N:
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. I need you (some of you) to stop messaging me on a daily basis DEMANDING me to update. I get that you're enjoying the book an I truly am grateful for that, but I've got a personal life outside of Wattpad. I've been extremely busy these past few months, Wattpad was literally the last and barely thing in my mind.

I really don't know when I'm updating again, so if you will and you're willing, ya'll are going to have to bare with me and be patient.

-Adriana

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HARRY

It's hardly eleven in the morning and I am already ready for bed. We've been awake since a little over six thirty this morning with a stomach bug poorly doing Scarlett. My little girl must've reacted badly to the food served yesterday at one of my label's party's, so she's been sick since yesterday evening. Luckily, it's not something some ginger ale and some cuddles from her Mummy can't fix.

Whilst Alexandra takes care of our girl, I'm down stairs keeping Bubba busy as well as cleaning the kitchen after our lunch. Because Scarlett's not been feeling her best, Bubba has been on edge. My puppy and my baby girl are the best of friends, so it comes as no surprise that he sort of senses she's not feeling her best at the moment.

"You want a treat, buddy? Hey, Bubba, Daddy's talking to you." I chuckled, crouching down and petting his furry ears. Bubba simply huffed, laying his head at my feet and staring at me sadly.

"Scarlett is going to be just fine, baby. I'll tell you what, let me finish here and we can go upstairs and see her. Yeah? You'd like that?" I questioned, not even once considering I probably looked like a maniac talking to my dog as if he's an actual human being.

However, Bubba must've understood I was talking about Scarlett because his ears perked up and his tail began to wag; that's as much excitement I've gotten out of him since before Scar got sick.

"Good boy! Now, Dad's going to give you a treat and you're going to wait for me here whilst I'm done." I instructed, fixing my posture and walking toward the island top to grab one of Bubba's bone shaped doggy treats, patting my thighs for my furry boy, giving him his treat when he was close enough to me.

After making sure Bubba was satisfied with his food and went back to sitting on his little bed, I turned around to finish putting some spices in the pantry, then moving on to put the clean dishes away and wash the dirty ones. Once that was done, I began to walk out of the kitchen, hearing Bubba's little paws following close behind me seconds later.

I smiled to myself, gently caressing his head as we reached the top of the stairs in the direction to Scar's room.

When I pushed the door to my little girl's room open, I immediately caught side of her standing up on the bed with her Mum's protective arms around her tiny waist as she played with some of her Barbie dolls.

"There she is, Bubba! Go say hi to our girl! Go on, love!" I crooned, opening the door fully so my Golden Retriever could enter as well.

"Bubba! Hi!" Scarlett shrieked excitedly, blue eyes wide as she glanced down at her best friend. Alexandra and I laughed fondly, both sharing a loving stare as we looked between Scarlett and Bubba. By now, Scar had managed to climb down from her bed and was laying on top of an excited Bubba who was trying to kiss all over my tiny human's face.

"I think she's feeling much better. I gave her some of the crackers and water I brought up and she's managed to keep them down. And that was like an hour ago. Let's just hope she's still feeling okay by the time we have to go to Liam's for dinner today. Speaking of which, did you put Bubba's crate in the car so we can take him with us?" Alexandra questioned, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she got comfortable on our child's bed, to which I nodded. Yes, bed. But that's a story for another time.

"That's good. She seems much better than yesterday. Poor Bubba was miserable. He almost knocked me down the stairs on our way up trying to reach the door before me." I cackled, sitting down next to my fiancé and putting her legs over my thighs.

Alexandra giggled, lacing her fingers with mine, a small smile on her beautiful face.

"He loves her so much. I've never seen a more pure love." She murmured, grinning at the sight of Scarlett "feeding" Bubba some of her fake fruits from her little kitchen set we got her for her birthday a couple months ago.

"They're the best of friends." I hummed, momentarily glancing towards Alex and smiling.

"I love you." She beamed, hazel eyes gleaming thanks to the rays sun seeping into our girl's room.

"And I love you." I voiced, a tiny smile on my lips as we leaned toward each other for a small peck.

"Bubba play me!"

♥️ Liked by harrystyles, kyliejenner, and 3,553,190 others

alexs94 best friends on earth. 💌🦖
View all 200,482 comments

spaceykacey miss these two so much 💛
gemmastyles my babies ❤️

monsep_94
Hasta aquí mi reporte, Joaquín.