Chapter 39

A/N: hi people! I hope you're all doing well. Before you read the chapter, I want to shamelessly promote my new book! It's called "Everything has Changed." It's a Niall Horan book, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys would give it a look. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Also, if you haven't checked out "Happily" or "Harry Styles Drabbles" (Harry Styles books), please go and do so as well. You can find my other (besides this one) three books in my profile (duh). I'll leave the pictures here so you can go and look at them, if you'd like.

 I'll leave the pictures here so you can go and look at them, if you'd like

Thank you so much for your love and support, as usual. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

Happy reading!

-Adriana

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HARRY

London. Sweet and freezing London. It's good to be back, even if it's just for two days.

We flew in a few hours before planned just so Alexandra and I would be able to see some of our close family and friends.

Currently, we're at Alexandra's Mum's house. She's been wanting to see her daughter and granddaughter, who was I to say no?

As Alex and her Mum worked their way around the kitchen, I sat in the living room with Scarlett as we waited to be called into the dining room.

"Scarlett Anne, stay still you tiny menace!" I laughed as I adjusted my daughter so she could stand on top of my thighs. The little girl, having been hyper ever since we arrived to her grandmother's house, only giggle mischievously before she went back to pinching my cheeks.

"No, Dahey!"

Shaking my head playfully, I placed a kiss on the tip of her nose, causing her to shriek in delight.

"Stop saying no to me, kitty. You're hurting Daddy's feelings." I pouted cheekily, Scarlett mirrored my actions perfectly. Now I know why Alex says our daughter is a spitting image of me.

"There are my two Styles!" Came Alex's sweet voice. I turned to glance at the archway of the living room, catching sight of my gorgeous fiancée walking towards our daughter and I.

"Hi baby girl, you done helping your Mum with lunch?" I grinned, as I threw my arm around her waist and pulled her to sit closer to me and Scarlett.

She hummed quietly, reaching for our daughter when the baby whined for her attention.

"Yeah, food's almost done. We're just waiting for one of my aunts to get here with the salad." She explained as she lifted her sweater and bra to let our daughter latch on to her breast.

"I still don't understand how you know the exact moment she wants milk." I chuckled, staring down at her chest. From beside me, Alex scoffed loudly.

"And it's still beyond my understanding how you still drool all over yourself every time I feed our baby." She remarked cheekily. I laughed quietly into her neck, turning her head and connecting our lips in a sweet, and gentle kiss.

"Shut up and kiss me."