Chapter 32

ALEXANDRA

Bending over to check on Scarlett to make sure the baby girl was okay, I turned around in my desk and continued working on paying the bills once I was sure my daughter was in no danger.

"Bubba!" She screeched when the 2 month old puppy nuzzled his nose against Scarlett's exposed back. I laughed fondly at the pair. Ever since Scarlett learned how to properly crawl and sit on her own, Bubba and her have been joined at the hip and completely inseparable. Wherever my daughter went, the pup was right behind her, and visa-versa.

"Is Bubba tickling you, sweet girl?" I cooed as I continued to stare at the pair. By now, Scarlett was sprawled on top of a yapping Bubba, all the while giggling to her tiny hearts content.

"You just wait till Daddy sees the two of you. He's going to want to join in on the fun." I chuckled to myself, as I finished up the payment I was doing and turning off the MacBook so I could join my two bundles of joy.

After both Bubba and Scarlett were satisfied with playtime, I took the puppy to his own play pen, before I went upstairs with my baby girl to put her down for her afternoon nap.

"Hi sweetheart, how did the interview go?" I grinned the second I spotted Harry sitting on the sofa, when I came back downstairs.

"Hello to you, too, baby. The interview went just fine. What did my girls get up to whilst I was gone?" He smiled softly as he stood up and came to wrap me up in his warm embrace.

I glanced up at him, a silent request for a kiss. He grinned cheekily, planting a teasing kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"I paid a few bills. After I was done with that, I joined our babies on the floor during their playtime. C'mon! Gimme a real kiss." I explained, pouting when my stupid fiancée wouldn't give in to my wishes.

"You're so adorable. I don't know what I'm going to do with you!" He laughed, finally covering my mouth with his own in a real, passionate kiss.

"That's more like it."

💭

💭

💭

A/N: this was just a filler chapter. Next one will be longer, I promise. Lovely Monday, babies.

-Adriana