Chapter 54

ALEXANDRA

"Darling, are you sure you're okay? You've not been eating or sleeping properly, my love." Mum frowned sadly as she sat next to on my bed whilst I nursed Scarlett.

"Honestly, Mum? I'm not okay, I'm devastated. This is all my fault. I should've given Harry the chance to explain what happened the second he attempted to. What did I do instead? I pushed him away like the right bitch I am. I've lost the love of my life for good." I sobbed pitifully as I held my daughter in my arms.

"This is not your fault Alexandra, and it's not Harry's fault either. Camille Rowe is the one to blame here; she's a cruel human being. You're not pushing Harry away, you're not ready to talk about what happened and that's understandable. Whenever you're ready to talk about it with him, I'm sure Harry will be more than happy to sit down so you lot can figure things out." Mum assured as she rubbed up and down my back soothingly.

In that moment, Scarlett detached her mouth from my breast so I passed her over to Mum so she could burp her whilst I got out of bed and changed out of my sweatpants and oversized shirt into some skin-tight skinny jeans and a Iron Maiden t-shirt before I slipped on my pair of white high top converse.

"Where are you going, Alexandra?" Mum murmured as she patted Scarlett's back in an attempt to get the sleeping baby girl to burp.

I grabbed my mobile phone from my night stand as well as my bag before heading toward the door of my bedroom.

"I'm going to do something I should've done a long time ago; I'm going to talk to Harry."

HARRY

I was just arriving to my L.A house, having been all day in different meetings with Jeff; I was insanely tired and wanting nothing more but to have a shower, some food, and crawl into bed for the night.

It was nearing eight forty in the night when I finally reached my house. I made sure to lock my vehicle before I stumbled up the driveway of my house and toward the front door.

I walked into the kitchen of my house, after I took of my boots and turned on the TV in the main living room, to make myself some something to eat before I went to shower.

As I was preparing my plate of food that consisted of cucumbers, tomatoes and some preheated broccoli soup, my phone vibrated on top of the cool island top.

I smiled hugely as I read over the text Yesy, Alexandra's Mum sent me. I'm missing my baby girl so terrible, this tames my sadness just the slightest bit.

After I sent back my reply and finished up my food, I walked out of the kitchen and toward the living room. I opted to sit down for a bit before I went ahead and showered. I was in the middle of finishing up the second to last episode of The Walking Dead's seventh season on Netflix, when there came a knock on the front door.

Pausing the show, I got up from the sofa and walked toward the front door where I was immediately gobsmacked by who I found standing at my front door.

"Alex?" I whispered in complete disbelief as the girl who stood before me bursted into a wailing mess.

"I'm sorry, H! I'm so sorry." Alexandra sobbed as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. I instantaneously wrapped my arms around her waist and held her against my body as she cried and babble out her apologise.

"Baby, shh- it's okay, my love. Please calm down, baby girl." I murmured as tears of my own clouded my vision.

"I've been so awful to you, Harry. I've not given you the opportunity you deserve to explain what happened because I've been a bitch who's only focused on her feelings instead of your own. I've been such a cruel human being to you." Alexandra continued to sob, her shaky hands holding onto my cheeks as she levelled her tear-stained face with my own.

"No, baby. Don't say that. You were hurting and needed your time to gather your thoughts, I understand. You could never be cruel to me, my love. Don't think like that. You're the most amazing person I've ever met in my entire life. I love you." I sniffled as I stared into Alexandra's bloodshot eyes.

I had somehow managed to move us into the living room where I sat down with Alexandra straddling my lap. I ran my thumbs over Alex's flushed cheeks in my attempt to dry all of her tears as she shifted her face so her lips brushed over my right palm tenderly.

"I love you. I'm sorry I didn't try hard enough to prevent her from ruining our relationship. The second I saw how she began to act when you and Jeffrey left, I knew I had to put her in her place. I told her she was delusional if she thought I'd ever be unfaithful to you. I told her to stay away from me the second she got too close to comfort. She had it all planned out, the menace. I should've listened to you when you told me you were feeling skeptical about her. But of course, I had to go with what my manager thought was best for me. Look at where that got me. I've lost one of best things that's ever happened to me all because of a stupid work deal I didn't even go through with." I sobbed pitifully, tears fogging up my eyes for the second time tonight.

Alexandra let her small hands caress my cheeks as she leaned forward and placed a delicate kiss to my forehead; I closed my eyes at the contact, melting into her touch.

"You've not lost me. You still have me; you'll have me forever because I love you and I know you would never purposely hurt me. I forgave you the minute it happened because I could see it in your eyes how determined you were to make me stay when I left our home. I just needed time to be able to regain my thoughts and my feeling. Because whether you were aware of what she was going to do or not, it still hurt nonetheless. I never thought I'd have to witness another woman kissing you; when I did that night, it completely shattered me." Alexandra murmured, her hands traveling down to intertwine with mine that rested on her thighs. I leaned my head against her collarbones as I squeezed her smaller hands in my own.

"I love you." I whimpered, trailing my lips up her neck to her jaw, finally reaching her lips.

"And I love you." She murmured as she connected our lips in a kiss that involved too many tears, shaky lips, and desperate hands, but it was perfect nonetheless because it was with the my love.