Chapter 21

Harry's P.O.V

One Direction did its appearance on the X Factor, and after a lot of many appearances, us lads parted ways to begin our much needed and deserved break with our friends and families.

Since Alex and I had talked to my parents about going to Italy for some much needed time together, we left two days after the show for our trip.

So that's why we find ourselves in a lovely town in Italy.

Alexandra is currently helping my Mum cook some dinner whilst Gemma and I fight over who gets to feed Scarlett. Robin is sitting next to us with a amused smile on his lips, meanwhile Scarlett is sitting on the floor, playing with her toes and blowing spit bubbles.

Everything Scarlett does is deemed adorable. Get used to it.

"Harold you have that little girl literally every single day, let me spend time with her!" Gemma whined  for maybe the billionth time. I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head.

"Need I remind you that most of my time is spent on stage with the lads? Not that I mind or anything. Therefore I hardly get to spend time with MY daughter." I finished with a satisfied smirk.

Before either of us could continue arguing, Robin spoke up.

"Neither of you are going to feed her. Gemma you fly out sometimes to see her, and Harry I'm sure you get enough time with Scarlett. So with that being said, Papa is going to feed his adorable princess. Right my little love?" He stated as he stood up and scooped up Scarlett and left the kitchen.

Mum and Alex started cackling. I huffed in defeat, turning around to glare at Gemma.

"This is all your fault! Now I can't feed my baby." I pouted with folded arms. She rolled her eyes at me, walking out of the kitchen.

"Piss off, twat..." She grumbled under her breath.

"Gemma!" Mum laughed turning around to tisk at my older sister.

"Sorry Mum!" she called over her shoulder before disappearing down the hall.

I didn't have much to do so I took a seat on the recliner by the island.

"Can we help you?" Alex smirked from where she was chopping some onions.

"What are you making for dinner? Can we eat in the backyard? This cottage has a really nice view in the back." I rambled, watching my girlfriend and mother chop up ingredients for dinner later on.

"I don't see why not. You can prepare the table when the food's ready to take outside, though." Mum opted coming over to kiss my forehead.

I felt like a little kid all over again, whenever my Mum would shower me with affection. I love my mother so much; she's my role model, I don't know what I would do without her.

"Deal." I grinned, cuddling into her arms and wrapping my arms around her torso.

"I need my phone! I can't let this beautiful moment pass!" Alex wailed playfully, picking up her iPhone from the island and snapping a picture of Mum and I.

"Let me see, darling." Mum grinned leaning over Alex's shoulder to look at the picture.

"That's beautiful. Would you mind sending it to me?" My mum smiled sheepishly at Alexandra. Alex didn't hesitate to answer.

"Of course. I already sent it!" She giggled hugging my Mum close to her. I beamed at the sight.

"I love you, girls." I murmured as I stood up and hugged them both to my chest. Mum squeezed my shoulder and kissed my temple.