Chapter 19

Alexandra's P.O.V

After Scarlett woke up from her much needed nap, we went out to meet with the rest at a really fun, yet children appropriate theme park.

Louis and Niall took my cousins with them to the huge rollercoaster they saw as soon as we entered the park. Liam was walking around with his family and Sophia. Anne, Gemma, Robin, Scarlett and Harry were walking a little behind us; probably catching up on lost times. Robin had Scarlett perched on his hip, babbling at anything and everything.

My Mum and Godmother decided to stay at the hotel so they could catch up on some sleep. Later on, they would meet us at the restaurant we were going to after we left the theme park.

Lou, Lottie, Lux and I headed into Build- A- Bear Workshop. Lux immediately darted to where they had all the pink toys and such; a laughing Lou trailing behind her.

"I want to make one!" Lottie squealed, hitting my arm in excitement. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I need my daughter so she can build a cute stuffed animal. I'm going go get her, I'll be back." I grinned, turning around and heading to where my family was about to enter the shop.

"Well hello my beautiful girl!" I laughed when I reached the chatting clan.

"Why thank you, babes. Hello to you too!" Gemma answered cheekily.

Anne and Robin let out a laugh, Harry shook his head with a silly smile on his lips.

"As much as I love you, I'm afraid that wasn't directed at you. You're gorgeous though, don't get me wrong." I giggled hugging Gemma softly.

"It was, however, directed to this little Miss right here!" I cooed taking Scarlett out of Harry's arms.

"Mama! Mama!" She giggled happily, slobbering all over my chin.

"Scarlett! You little monkey, what's gotten into you, hmm? Did Daddy give you sweets?" I shook my head playfully causing my girl to fall into another fit of adorable giggles.

"I wouldn't say Harry gave her sweets. Maybe she's spending too much time with Nana..." Anne sighed with a fond smile dancing on her lips.

"Are you being cheeky just cause Nana's here? You sure love your Nana and Papa so much." I murmured placing a delicate kiss on Scarlett's hair.

"And let's not forget auntie Gem." Gemma called, laughing. "Of course she wouldn't, right Scar? You love auntie Gems a whole lot!" I cheered happily.

We made our way further inside the shop after having a good laugh when Harry leaned in to kiss me but Scarlett pushed him away with a small glare to her father.

"Our daughter can be so sassy." Harry laughed as we walked over to pick a stuffed animal for Scarlett.

"You can make the bear whilst we watch. Sounds good, baby girl?" I opted, looking up at Harry and turning to kiss my little baby's hand when she placed it on my lips.

"Okay, fair enough. Before I start making it, give me a kiss." Harry smirked as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my hips, his hand trailing down and squeezing my bum.

"Harry, we're in public and your parents might see you." I blushed hiding my face in his chest, feeling it vibrate with his chuckle.

"I love you baby." Harry whispered cupping my cheeks in his warm hands and leaning down to kiss me passionately.

I smiled against his lips. "I love you more, dork."

\^/

Harry's P.O.V

We left the park with our arms full of bags with things for our girl. Yes, we love to spoil her. She's our first baby, don't judge.

"I took so many pictures of her. She looked so adorable today!" Alexandra gushed as she scrolled through all the pictures she snapped of our cheeky baby girl.

"You have to send them to me." I chuckled fondly. I laced my fingers with Alexandra's and rested our joined hands on her left exposed thigh.

"Did you enjoy today?" I mumbled from the driver's side of the black rental Range Rover. "Yeah, I did. I love your family so much. We all had a blast." She promised, giving my hand a brief squeeze.

"You think our girl had a good time as well?" I asked, looking back at Scarlett through the mirror. She was playing with her stuffed Panda Bear; pulling at its fluffy ears happily.

"Of course she did! I've never seen her this happy." Alex assured letting out a small giggle at the end.

I leaned over and planted a hot kiss on her unprepared lips.

"Good." I grinned.

"That's all that matters."

°

°

°

°

Alexandra's P.O.V

When we arrived at the hotel, we all parted ways to our assigned hotel rooms to get ready for dinner.

Gemma decided to take Scarlett with her and get Scarlett dressed in the cute little outfit she bought her Goddaughter.

I was about to step foot into the shower when the door opened and a naked Harry entered the dim lit en suite bathroom.

I blushed madly and immediately turned around to hide my flushed cheeks.

Holy Mother of God. He's gonna be the death of me!

"Why are you blushing, baby? You've seen it all before." Harry chuckled pulling me into his chest where I took the chance to hide my hot face into his firm chest.

"I know... It's just... It's been a while and I didn't expect you to come in the bathroom in your birthday suit." I rambled into his chest, feeling it vibrate when Harry began to laugh.

"I can shower after you if you feel uncomfortable, you know?" He chuckled into my hair. I shook my head softly.

"No. I want us to shower together." I murmured, pulling away to look into his eyes. Harry smiled and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. I held onto his bicep, giving them both a gentle squeeze.

We pulled away after a whole lot of kissing -not wanting it to escalate to anything more than just that- and decided to actually shower so we could meet up with the rest of our friends and families.