Dynasty โœข Stilinski | 2

By stilesbiles

โWe protect those who cannot protect themselves.โž Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past ye... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
twenty-one | season three b |
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
[book three coming soon]
[third book out!!]

THIRTY-FOUR

5.5K 117 28
By stilesbiles

THIRTY-FOUR 

I enter school the next day, I had gone to my locker. I closed my door and I turned around to thing one and thing two. AKA, Ethan and Aiden. I lean on my locker. "What is it now?" 

"Are you okay?" Aiden asks, as they both stand in front of me. 

"Yeah, peachy," 

"Hey, you, come, now," my boyfriend spoke, and dragged me away with Scott. 

We enter the science room that we had found the numbers to kill Kira. "So then she starts talking about phosphors and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in..." He stopped and looked at the board, the numbers were gone. "It's gone. Okay, doesn't matter, though. It doesn't matter, I still got the key," 

Stiles ran over towards the door, and he flicked through his keys. I frown. "What the hell?" 

"Did you lose it?" I asks. 

"I had it..." Stiles mumbled. "I had it here. I had it. This morning, I swear to god, I had it this morning." 

"The key you were talking about the other night?" Scott asked. 

"Yeah, I showed it to you, right? I know I showed it to Stacey," Stiles said. "Didn't I show it to you?" 

"No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it." Scott said.  

"I was here a couple of hours ago." Stiles gulps and moves towards the board. "And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the blackboard in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet." 

"So you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in it from the cops, and then, you wrote him a message to kill Kira?" Scott clarified. 

"I know how it sounds... but look at this." He dug something out of his pocket, a news report. "This is a new report that came about Barrow when they caught him, okay? About the shrapnel bomb that he used. See this? See what he did? He put nuts, bolts, and screws. And then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he had wrapped in a present. What does that sound like to you?"

My eyes widen. "Coach." Scott shrugged. "The joke that we played on Coach." 

"That was my idea." Stiles whispered. "You remember? That was my idea. That's no coincidence that can't be." 

 "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to tell you that you are wrong. But I don't think you're trying to kill people, either." I hummed at Scott's words. 

"It was here. It was all here." Stiles mumbled, crumbling the paper in his hand. 

"Stiles, are you feeling okay?" I ask, and step forward, putting a hand on his forehead. "You're looking really tired." 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I haven't bee sleeping really..." Stiles trailed off. 

"Why don't you go home?" Scott suggested. I nodded. 

"Take a sick day or something." I softly said. 

✢ 

Stiles and I ended up going to the hospital, to see my mum. "Dr. Gardner's not back until another week. Do you want to try waiting for one of the urgent care doctors or..." Mum trailed off at her work desk. Stiles then backed up, making me look over at him. "Stiles." 

"Are you alright?" I ask quickly, as mum stands up out of her chair. He had backed a few feet and licked his lips.  

"I don't know," Stiles shakily said, making my eyes soften. "I guess... I guess not really," he sounded like he wanted cry, making my face drop. 

"All right, kiddo," my mum said softly, walking towards him. "All right. Come with me, it's okay," I watch as mum takes Stiles down the hallway, I follow them. 

✢ 

I sit on the bed with Stiles, waiting for my mum to come in. My hand in Stiles'. My hand placed on his thigh. "Why didn't you tell me you were having trouble sleeping?" I whisper softly. 

"I didn't... I don't know, I thought it was nothing." Stiles mumbled, looking down at the ground. 

"You can tell me anything, okay? I seriously don't care what it is, just... tell me." I sigh, and ran a hand through my hair. 

He nodded softly. Mum then came in, with a clipboard. "Stiles, can you please describe me the symptoms you've been having lately," mum softly asked, sitting down at the chair and table. 

"Blackouts... but not for that long." Stiles started, making my eyes widen. "And sleepwalking, which I use to do a lot when I was a kid." Mum nodded, writing this down. "Um... Also having some really bad anxiety," 

"Panic attacks?" I ask softly. 

"Yeah, a couple," Stiles said. "Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. But that might've had to do more with this giant magic tree and whole human sacrifice thing." 

"I recall something vaguely about that, yes," mum chuckles. "How many hours of sleep are you getting?" 

"Eight," Stiles answered. 

"A night?" Mum asked, surprised. 

"In the past few days," Stiles answered. I turn my head to him, serious. I look down and saw that Stiles was counting his hands. "Yeah, definitely eight." 

"Been feeling irritable?" Mum asked, walking over to the mini kitchen. 

"Yeah." Stiles sighed. I hate him so much for not telling me this was happening to him. "Possibly to the point of homicide." I frown deeply at him. 

"Inability to focus?" Mum asked. 

"No, the Adderall's not working," Stiles muttered. I grab his hand, and I start to rub my thumb on the inside of his palm. 

"Impulsive behavior?" 

"More than my usual? Hard to tell." Stiles sighed. 

"Vivid dreams during the day?"

"Okay, basically all of the above." I bit the inside of my cheek and looked down at the ground. Mum walked back over. "Do you know what this is?" 

Mum smiled softly, and nodded. "I think so." 

There was a large needle in her hand. "Uh, what's that?" Stiles asked. 

"Do you trust me?" Mum asked.  

"When you're not holding a needle." Stiles lowly asked making mum chuckle. 

She then pulled up his sleeve. "It's Midazolam." She then slowly puts it on his arm. "It's a sedative." She pulls it out slowly, and Stiles looked up at her.  

"Why'd you give me a sedative?" Stiles asked. 

"Because you, Stiles, are a profoundly sleep-deprived young man." Mum told him. "You need rest and you need it now." I then stand up and stand next to mum. "Lie down." 

"Okay, how long does it take to..." Stiles slowly trailed off. "Oh, not long at all." Mum lied him down as his eyes slowly grow heavy. Mum puts the sheet over Stiles, before Mum was about to leave, Stiles takes her hand. He opened his eyes and Mum smoothly puts a hand over his forehead. 

"Get some rest." Mum softly whispers, he glanced over at me, and I nodded. I mouthed, I love you as he closed his eyes. 

"Thanks, mum." Stiles whispered, making my heart flutter. Time seemed to stop slowly, making me smile warmly. That is the best feeling ever. Soon, sounds of snores softly come from Stiles' lips. Mum then turned off the light, and she looked over at me. 

"Uh, leave the room when you want." Mum mumbled to me, and she walked out of the room. I walked towards Stiles and watched him for a moment. I walked around the other side and slipped off my shoes. 

I slip in next to him, and I cuddle up to him. My arms around him, and I made our legs intertwine as my face is on his chest. I then feel my eyes growing heavy, my body receiving heat from his. 

✢ 

I was woken up my moment, my eyes fluttering open slightly. The first thing I saw was Stiles, sitting up slightly. "Hey," he mumbled, and I smiled. My legs wrapped around his legs felt good. "Hey, we should probably get going." 

It was dark out. I'm not sure where mum went, or what the others were doing. The lights were all off, and Stiles slowly slides out of bed. I do a groan, and dig my head into the pillow. "Do we have to?" He only chuckled. 

"Come here," Stiles' hand montioned to himself, and I slide out of the bed. He had walked around, and he then wrapped his arms around me tightly. I put my face in his chest, and we squeezed each other a little. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" I ask, looking up at him. He quickly brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He nodded. I then stand on my tippy toes and I connected our lips together, his lips are addictive. I grab his hands and I lower them down to my butt, and I squeezed them. I pull back and smiled. 

"We should probably go," Stiles chuckled. I dig my head in his chest for a couple of seconds. "I know, I know, I don't want to go either," Not letting go of his hands, we exit together, the light hitting us in the eyes and I squint, he only laughed at me. "Melissa?" 

"Hey, I forgot my phone," I told him, he nodded. "I'll catch you up, okay?" He nodded again and kissed my head. I close my eyes and I opened them, my eyes getting used to the dark. I then walked back into that room, and I squint trying to get used to the dark. 

I rub my eyes and sighed. God. I spot my phone on the table, that I don't recall placing there. I grab my iPhone, and I unlocked it, squinting at the brightness. I pressed my lips together, twenty missed messages. 

Some were from Scott. 

Some were from mum. 

Some were from Derek. 

Ethan, Aiden, Allison, Lydia, Isaac... wow, I didn't know that that many people needed me. All I went was to sleep for a few hours with Stiles. I smiled. My smile dropped when I read Allison's text. 

If you haven't gotten the memo, the dark figures, they're called oni's. They're not going to hurt you because you were already tested basically, they are looking for a dark spirit named the Nogitsune. 
- Allison 

Oni's? Dark spirit? Oh, yeah, add that on the list. 

I roll my eyes and put the iPhone in my jean pockets, and I walked out to the hallways where Stiles went. I walked down another couple hallways, and slowly stopped when I saw a dark room. I peer into the dark room. 

There was nothing there. 

Why did I do that? Stare into the dark room? 

I then turn my heel and I walked the down the hallway and started to reply to some messages. I replied to Allison. I felt my shoulders being collided with someone and I grunt, stumbling back. 

"Oh, my god, Stacey, I'm so sorry," I look and saw my brother was standing over me with a hand out, I sigh and I take his hand and he helps me up. "Have you seen Stiles?" 

"Um... no, well, yeah, but no." I shake my head. "How do you mean? Like, right now? Recently..." 

"Like, is he with you right now?" 

I turn my head around. "No, he isn't with me right now," Scott sighed. "He was... but I had to go back to get my phone, did you know the dark figures are called onis?" 

Scott nodded. "Yeah," Scott said. "Help me find Stiles?" 

"Um, yeah, I was gonna find him, or text him," I said, and put the phone in my pocket. That's when we suddenly heard a thud, and I jolted, standing next to Scott. We entered the dark room again, the one that I was looking in... 

It was empty, but fortunately, there was Stiles, standing there. "Stiles? You okay?" My brother asked. He turned his head around, then, his full body. I smiled.

"Yeah, fine." I walked over to him, and I grabbed his hands, smiling. My smile soon dropped as his hands felt cold. They weren't warm and welcoming... but they were cold and old. "What's been going on?" He walked over to Scott with me, dragging me along. Scott sighed, and I frowned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 172 14
Aira Kael just moved back to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California where she is reunited with her best friend Scott McCall and her secret crush St...
132K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...
140K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...