Resurgence||NCT Haechan FF||...

Por pixxies02

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 - nctff Being the schools social outcast is not easy, being hurt and made fun of by every... Más

●°•♤ 1 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 2 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 3 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 4 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 5 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 6 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 7 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 8 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 9 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 10 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 11 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 12 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 14 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 15 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 16 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 17 ♡•°●
●°•♤ 18 ♤•°●
🔹PLEASE READ🔹
●°•♤ 19 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 20 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 21 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 22 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 23 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 24 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 25 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 26 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 27 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 28 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 29 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 30 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 31 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 32 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 33 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 34 ♤•°●
●°•♤ 35 ♤•°●
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)

●°•♤ 13 ♤•°●

972 41 20
Por pixxies02

I walked into the living room and thankfully my parents were sitting on the couch talking to one another.

I put on a blank face and took a seat across from them, preparing myself for the argument I know is going to start. My parents stopped talking and turned their attention to me, my mom was smiling at me but I'm dad had a blank face like mine.

"Well I'm home, and now I want answers," I demanded.

"Siria, that's enough now! I've already told you that you won't understand."

"I'm not leaving till you tell me why you didn't tell me about Haechan?" I sat back in my seat, folding my arms.

My dad stood up, face reddening from anger and was about to walk off when my mother grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the couch.

"Siria please don't force this. We can't tell you yet." My mom said calmly, she's always the calm one in these situations.

Unlike me and my dad, we're always fighting and neither of us back out. We refuse to lose a fight.

"I'm almost eighteen for christ's sake! I'm sure that whatever the reason is, it's not as bad as you play it out to be. All these memories are confusing the hell out of me, I don't know what to do!"

"Siria please?" My mother begged.

"No! Stop hiding things from me! I understand more than what you give me credit for."

"That's enough Siria!" My dad shouted as he stood up once again, "go to your room!" He pointed towards the door.

"Not until I have my questions answered!" I stood up as well, feeling the anger boiling in me.

"Jongsoo, maybe we should just tell her. It's not worth the fight." My mom tried to reason with my dad, if anyone can make him do things he doesn't want to, it's her.

My parents sat back down on the couch, my dad still looked pissed though. I sat back down as well and began to ask my questions.

"Firstly I want to know why you didn't tell me I lost my memories?"

"Actually Siria, we did. We just called him by his real name, Donghyuck."

I suddenly started to feel bad, I shouted at my parents for something they didn't do. I do remember them talking about a boy named Donghyuck around the house, but I never paid attention because I thought it was a fellow worker at my parent's company.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you for nothing, but I do have more questions."

My dad nodded his head and my mom signalled me to continue, "how do you know Haechan's parents?"

"Mr Lee and your father were best friends in high school, and Mrs Lee and I met at our wedding. We became instant friends and we still keep in touch, even today. We were the ones who got them together in the first place."

"Is Haechan working for dad's company?"

"It's not my company, it's our company." He gestured towards the three of us, "and yes he started working for me this year."

"Then is it true that Haechan and I have an arranged marriage?"

My parents looked taken aback by my sudden question, but this was the question that terrified me the most.

Being married to my bully?

What a scary thought that brought chills down my spine. But brought another warm feeling.

"Y-yes."

"Why? What if I fall in love with someone else before we get married? I'll have to leave them to marry someone I don't love?" I felt the anger boiling in me again.

This whole thing making me more upset than what I normally am. I'm not one to really get angry that often but when I do, it's bad. Not for me, but for the other person.

"He was your childhood crush, we thought you guys would be together till forever. Your accident wasn't planned, it ruined a lot of things."

"If we do get married, when will we?"

"After graduation."

"WHAT?! That's too young to be married dad! I won't!" My stubborn sided was starting to act up again.

They expect us to get married at the age of 18? What sick game do they think this is? This is my life, not a fucking game!

"You guys need to get married, for the company. A girl can't take over, and I don't trust anyone other than Haechan to run our company." My dad was serious, there was no getting out of this.

"Does Haechan know about this?"

"Yes, he does."

With my dad's final words I stormed out the living room and headed to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and dialled a number, after a couple rings they picked up,

"Hello?"

"You son of a motherfucking bitch!" I yelled through the phone.

"Jeez Siria, watch the language. Now, what do you want?" He sighed.

"Don't tell me what to do Frankenstein! I'm pissed off."

"I can tell."

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Tell you what? That you're ugly? I thought you already knew."

"This is not the time for your lame ass insults. Why didn't you tell me our parents arranged for us to get married?!"

"Shit."

"Yeah, shit! Your such a fucking bastard!"

"Siria, calm down please, it's not that big of a deal."

"Not a big deal? Bitch this is a huge deal! And don't tell me to fucking calm down, all that's gonna do is make me more pissed."

"If you don't calm the fuck down, I will hang up on your ass!"

"Ugh! Fine, but tell me why you didn't say anything about this marriage to me?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't believe me, and even if you did, you would've gotten mad. Like you are now, but you would be been hitting instead of it happening over the phone."

"Maybe you're right?"

"Maybe? Bitch, I'm always right!"

"Don't flatter yourself, you're more stupid than Frankenstein."

"Yah! Stop comparing me to Frankenstein!"

"Comparing? I thought you were Frankenstein?"

"Seriously? Aish whatever, I gotta go. Don't break anything, and hope you sleep well."

"Thanks, Sunny you too~"

"D-did you just call me s-sunny?"

"Oh sorry, it just slipped out."

"No, its okay, I actually missed you calling me that" he chuckled.

"Well then night, sunny~"

"Night, nugget~"

I hung up the phone, with a stupid smile plastered on my face.

Something about the way he called me nugget, made my stomach go crazy. I don't know what's been happening to me lately, but it needs to stop.

I lay on my bed thinking of everything that's happened today and it's not even 3 pm yet.

I suddenly remembered something and picked my phone up, dialling another number.

"What do you want bitch?"

"Nice to hear you're alive too Jen."

"What do you want?"

"Are you busy at the moment?"

"Nah, why?"

"Come over quickly, I got some shit to tell you!"

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

Jennie and I were sitting in my room eating snacks and talking about her boyfriend. These two are literally the cutest couple in the world.

"So what did you and your parents talk about?" Jennie asked, stuffing another chip in her mouth.

"Oh right, that's why I asked you to come over." I took a deep breath and began to tell her the story of how Haechan an I were best friends to how our parents arranged us a marriage.

Jennie didn't say a word as I spoke, she just sat there eating chips and listened to me rant.

"And now I have to marry that son of a bitch!"

"Siria, maybe it won't be that bad. He's changed a lot in the past three years, give him a chance." I looked at Jennie in disbelief.

Does she really expect me to marry the person who made my life a living hell for years? Well HELL NO!

"Jennie, I don't even have a choice. My father clearly said I have to marry him." I lay back on my bed, brushing my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"I have a plan." I sat up straight, looking at Jennie expectantly.

"What if you two get closer to one another? Be best friends like you use to be."

"Haechan will never go for it. He hates me." I flung my body back on the bed.

"You use to be his best friend, he doesn't hate you. You're just looking for an excuse not to get close to him. What are you afraid of?"

I rolled over and stuffed my face in my pillow, ignoring her question.

"Siria, don't ignore me unless you want a foot up your ass. Why are you afraid to get close to Haechan?"

"I'm not!" I said, my voice being muffled by the pillow.

"Bitch stop lying, I know you're afraid of something, Now what is it? I'm gonna keep asking till you tell me."

"UGH! IMAFRAIDTOFALLFORHIM!" I shouted, sitting up once again.

"Slow down you idiot." Jennie scoffed.

"I said, I'm afraid to fall for him." I looked down at my hands, "Now that I have all my memories back, I'm afraid they will influence the way I feel about Haechan. I was supposed to give him a taste of his own medicine this year. But all this shit ruined my fucking plans!"

"Are you saying you like Haechan? Again?" Jennie had a teasing smile that I wanted to smack off her face.

I stood off the bed and walked away from her, I don't know why but I couldn't bring myself to say no.

"You like him?" Jennie gasped, but I could tell that she's happy, "MY BITCH HAS A CRUSH!"

"I ain't your bitch!" I retorted, ignoring the crush statement.

"You are my bitch, but stop trying to change the subject. YOU HAVE A CRUSH!" Jennie started to bounce on the bed from happiness.

"No, I don't!"

"Stop lying to yourself, you have a crush, admit it!" she hopped off the bed and stood right in front of me.

She started to pinch my cheeks, "admit you have a cwush!" she said in a baby voice.

I slapped her hands away, pouting. "I don't have a fucking crush you loud pigeon!"

She grabbed me by the neck and put me in a headlock, "ADMIT IT! YOU HAVE A CRUSH, ADMIT IT!"

"LET GO OF ME YOU PIG!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HAECHAN!"

"FINE, I have a crush on haechan," I whispered the last part.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"I HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH ON HAECHAN! NOW LET GO OF ME!"

She let me go and I stumbled from losing my balance trying to get away from her.

"I knew it!" Jennie was jumping up and down from joy. She was more excited about this than I am, I was afraid to admit this to myself. Ever since I came back to this place, I can't deny I've had this feeling in the pit of my stomach every time I saw him.

"Please don't tell anyone about this, especially Haechan."

"I won't, but MY BEST FRIEND HAS A CRUSH!" She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed the air out of me.

"Jennie...let me...breathe!"

"Oh sorry." she let go of me and I bent over with my hands on my knees, gasping for air.

"I'm hungry let's get food." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her downstairs to the kitchen.

***

"Morning Siria!"

"Hey, Jeno." I closed my locker door and started to walk to class with Jeno alongside me.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Better thank you. Thanks for visiting me in the hospital by the way."

"No worries." We stopped in front of the classroom I needed to be in, "Bye, I'll see you at lunch."

"See you!" Jeno ran off to get to his class before the bell rings.

I chuckled watching Jeno getting scolded by a teacher that caught him running in the hallways before turning around to go to class, but I bumped into a muscular chest.

Why do I always bumped into people!

"Watch where you're going." a familiar voice spoke from above me. I looked up to meet the person's eyes.

My breathing hitched and I looked nervous on the outside, but on the inside, I was screaming.

"..."

_____

Wassup,

I felt like giving you guys another update, cause why not? I have been so bored lately so I've been writing none stop. I've also made like 4 different chapter 13's, but I didn't like any of them 😂

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 580 READS!!!! I never expected to have that many reads. Thank you to everyone who's voted, commented and supported this book!!! It means the world to me. ❤❤

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

-CM

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

260K 16.5K 33
[Instagram AU] Donghyuck can't hear anymore. He's deaf, but that doesn't stop him from liking the famous rapper, Mark Lee. You might be laughing. "He...
19.1K 463 26
Two completely different people, who fell in love but life always tore them apart. One fight and mistake led to another sad memory. How will they cle...
122K 5.5K 24
Jeno hates Jaemin. Jaemin hates Jeno. Management takes drastic measures. Things change. (This is just for fun! Tell me what you think!) highest ranki...
48K 1.4K 26
🖇 where two schools-an all-boys school and an all-girls school-come together for a special occasion hosted by both schools. what could go wrong? eve...