The Secret (Complete)

By Viking454

Alexandra Stan was always on the run because of what she did. She just keeps moving never stopping for no one... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 12

163 4 0
By Viking454

Brody's POV

I cant help but worry about Alex. I haven't even talked to her yet and I still care about her.

She keeps fainting for some reason. Maybe she's sick and needs medicine or maybe she just needs some rest and no one bothering her. I want to talk to her though, you can call me selfish but I have been looking forward to the day I would meet my mate. This isn't how I imagined it.

I walk into the hospital room she's in and see that she is with my Delta Kenzie Merced. Yes I have both a female beta and female delta. I believe in female power because they can be underestimated in a fight and win. In all honesty I have greater respect for females than males I suppose.

But anyways they sound like they were having a serious conversation before I walked in. They are now silently looking at me.

"Can I speak with Alex alone Kenz?" I ask my delta.

"Sure," she says and walks out of the room.

"Hey," I say to Alex once the door closes.

"Hey, what do you want to talk about?" she asks me with a curious look.

"Well......where do we stand as mates? Are you going to reject me? I would totally understand if you did." I say nervously to her. She is so beautiful and strong I don't deserve a mate like her. Nathan does. His pack is stronger than mine. Her voice pulls me out of my bad thoughts.

"I haven't even been given a chance to meet you properly. Or even have a chance to get to know you. You seem nicer than Nathan but you could just be like.... never mind. Forget that last part please. But I would like to get a chance to meet you officially." She says to me with a far away look in her eyes as if she is remembering something she doesn't want to remember at all.

"Yeah I would like that too. Maybe tomorrow?" I ask with nervousness.

She looks up at me and looses the far away look faster than I can blink.

"Yeah I will talk to you tomorrow....What is your name?" she asks me curiously.

"Brody," I say to her.

"I will see you tomorrow Brody. I should get some rest. Bye Brody." She says and lays her head on the hospital bed pillow and I walk to the door.

"Bye Alex," I say to her softly and leave the room.

-Yeah man! I get to spend time with mate!- My wolf Chris cheers.

-Yeah- I say and walk out of the hospital with a smile on my face.

--------------------------

(8/19/18)

Hey wolves! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am in school again which will make the updates all wonky. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Who do you ship? Brex, Nathandra, or both? Let me know what you think of Brody in the comments and your ship.

Have a wonderful day my Vikings!

----------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
84.1K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
46.5K 1.1K 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...
1.5K 4 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...