Connor X OC- Become human

By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne worked as an It Tech at the Detroit police station. She owed her job and her life to her god father Ha... More

Plain Jayne
Homicide
A song to sooth a metal heart
Interrogation
Gun Training
Babysitting
AX400
Stay The Night
Amanda
The birthday party
Unhappy Birthday
We All Fall Down Sometimes
Jayne the lap dancer.
Honeypot (slight Smut)
A Wasp In The Honeypot
Lovers quarrel.
I Like You. (slight Smut)
A new Connor
Not Today
Eden Club.
Let me take you to a sex club
Markus
Bridge
Steal her away.
A family dinner
The Macarena
Please don't hate me
First Time (smut)
The Morning After
The Broadcast
Breathe
When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)
Kamski
Finding Jerico
Am I Deviant?
The Battle of Jericho
Church For Sinners (smut)
The Zeltaid Group
Two Connors Are Better Than One?
Hold On
Backdoor
Human Ambassador
Like Mother Like Daughter
Late
Late Part 2
Oh Its Happening.
Finding Kamski.
Jealous Much?
Purple
Mylitta
President Warren
Well Thought Out Plan
Team Work
un-answered questions
Getting Creative (smut)
The doctor is in.
Rk 900
Answers
oh Canada
Home sweet home
not long
Keep away from me
Out Of Control
Finding Kamski......Again.
Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?
Carter
Little Brother.
Alone Time (smut)
Christmas Tradition
A Visit From The Christmas Fairy
And So A Child Was Born Part 2
What now?
Trap In My Mind
Adam You Motherfucker!
Wake up Jayne!
an explanation.
Mind Palace
Back together.
Honey pot.... Again
Jayne in the Honeypot.
Everythings Fine
I need something from the shed.(smut)
the name game
Registration
Holy Mother
Hank, the man with a plan.
Lets Do This
Blending In.
Party Crashers
Amelia
Friendly neighbourhood murder.
Dont Die
Chem Labs
All good things must come to an end.
Epilogue

And So Child Was Born

191 6 15
By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne POV.

It had been one hour and forty-five minutes since Connor had left, and I was still sat in the same place in the kitchen.

Hank and North had gone out looking for him. Markus offered to, but I told him not to be stupid.

I have never felt so heartbroken in all of my life. I had hurt Connor. I hurt him bad, fuck I was so stupid. I felt pain all over. Mostly in my stomach, I figured I was tense. I need a distraction.

"I should be out there looking" I shook my head.

"let him stew for awhile, he will come back" Grace shrugged.

"he just needs to cool down" Markus offered. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even if I tried. The pain in my stomach swelling slightly before dying away.

"for what it's worth. I'm sorry" Markus said quietly. I could tell he was being sincere, he didn't want any of this to happen. I come to a slow conclusion, this was my fault. I should have never kissed Markus. It didn't matter what I was going though at the time. There was no excuse.

The front door opened. I rushed into the living room. Was it him?

"we have looked everywhere" North said. I sunk down into the sofa Hank knelt in front of me.

"Jayne think is there anywhere he would go?" hank said I shook my head trying to think. The station... It had to be the station.

"what about work. Its the only other place he would go. I'm sure of it" I said pulling my self up feeling another wave of pain crash against my body. Getting up must have been harder than I thought.

"OK, OK we will check there. You stay here-"

"I'm coming with you" I said, cutting him off heading for the door. grabbing Connors present before reaching the door.

We looked at each other for a long time.

"erm no, Hank she can't go anywhere. Tell her!" Grace yelled. Hank held up his hand. All the while keeping eye contact with me. He knew he couldn't stop me, it was the same look he used to give me as a kid. When he was trying to punish me for something.

"fine."he spoke finally" but I'm coming to"

"Hank you can't be serious, Jayne your like five seconds from giving birth you can't just-" before Grace could finish her sentence we were out the door

.........

"We will find him" Hank said as we pulled off from a stop light. the roads where quite, of course it was Christmas day. Everyone was spending it with their families, just like we should be. 

"I know" I said quitely. I winced clutching at my stomach for a moment. "fuck" I whispered. what the hell was she doing in there!

"Are you ok?" Hank eyed me concern across his face. 

"Fine" I said through gritted teeth. 

we arrived at the station, the parking lot was empty apart from one car I wasn't sure whos it was maybe they have seen Connor . I felt a pang of worry, if Connor wasn't here then I had no idea where he was.  

"can you just stay here? If Connors in there i want to talk to him alone." Hank frowned 

"you sure?" he huffed, I nodded giving him a kiss on the cheek before I left. 

I walked in to the reception area, my legs felt like jelly. I wanted to be sick. Pain radated in my stomach, I thought I might actually pass out. I grabbed on to the desk for support. breathing heavy. my head spinning.  A sharp pain hit me in my back. I yelped out in pain. Soon my yelp turned into a scream. I heard foot steps come running from the office. my head was leaning on the reception desk now my arms either side covering my face as I rocked back and forth trying to ease the pain. 

"hey, woah! are you ok sweetheart?" I bearly heard the voice, I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked up from the desk. 

"Gavin?" I said. 

"Jayne?!" Gavin spluttered bending down to get a closer look at my face "What the fuck, your. You the fuck. when? How?" I pulled myself up to full length, the pain subsiding slightly. 

"Is Connor here?" I asked, he nodded in disbelief. I let go of the desk almost falling because of the weakness in my legs. 

"Woah, there you go" Gavin said catching me. "Hold on to me would ya, your gonna hurt yourself" I let myself hold onto him for support. he walked me in to the office sitting me down at the his desk. I rubbed my stomach he didnt take his eyes off me. 

"Its Connors before you ask" I said sensing the question. 

"How? Connors an android" Gavin said leaning on the desk. 

"Its a long story" I winced feeling a pain in my back. 

"Are you ok?" he said putting a hand on my shoulder. i shrugged him off. 

"Fuck off, Im fine. Where Connor?" I growled. 

"Hey I was just trying to be nice, you look in pain. Connors in the archive room he will be back in a minute" 

"great" I said through gritted teeth. 

I could feel Gavins eyes on me 

"this is so weird" 

"what is? I asked.

"seeing you all, knocked up" he made a grossed out face 

"Oh that you very much" 

"No, its not that just I dont understand" 

"you and me both- fucking shit!" I cried out bending over double from the pain. 

"Jayne! fuck. I'm calling an ambulance"Gavin pulled out his phone. 

" Don't. No hospital. Im fine" were the only words i could form. 

"Your in labour dipshit" Gavin yelled. 

I jumped up from the desk chair grabbing Gavin's phone and throwing it at the wall. 

"what the fuck!" 

"No. Hospital. " I grunted looking him dead in the eye. another pain hit me hard I grabbed on to Gavin for support causing him to jump. I began groaning like a wounded animal, god I was in labour. its happing now! why now!

"Im, Im gonna get Cconnor" Gavin stuttered trying to move i gripped him tighter.

"please dont leave me GAVIN!" I screamed, followed by more moans. God i must have sounded stupid. 

"hey, hey its ok. Im not going anywhere sweetheart. come on you have got to breath. with me" he forced me to look at him 

"in" I took a deep staggered breath in. 

"Out" I nodded breathing out feeling some calm wash over me for a second. before another pain hit me. 

"FUUUUUCCKKKKKKK!" I screamed. 

  I felt a small pressure between my legs with a small pop a warm gush began to run onto the floor. I looked up at Gavin my eyes wide as I relised what happened. 

"what?" Gavin said, his eyes following mine down to the floor at the tell tale puddle of liquid currently soaking mine and his shoes. 

"Ah fuck Connor!" he yelled. moving us out of the liquid. 

  "CONNOR!" We both screamed. 

"whats wrong? Why are you yelling gavi- Jayne!" Connor yelled running to meet us. I reached for him tears burning in my eyes as he took me into his arms. There was so much I wanted to say but couldn't as the pain would only allow me to speak in one word sentences.

" sorry. I. Fuck. Baby. Coming. Now" I said through heavy breathing.

"now? The baby is coming now?" Connor said bringing my head up to look at him. I nodded.

"Gavin I need you to call Hank. And tell him-"

"Hank. Car. Outside" I breathed still unable to speak, but the pain was lessening.

"I'll go get him" Gavin said running through the door at warp speed. Connor pulled me closer to him and stroked my hair soothing me.

"I'm sorry for everything Connor. I should never had kissed Markus" I said quietly taking in the smell of his chest through the stupid Christmas jumper.

"Non of that matters now. I over reacted, I'm was being petty and jealous and I'm sorry. I love you"

Connor kissed the top of my head. Just as another  pain hit me. I wined in pain. Hank came bursting through the door shouting.

" Christ, Jayne. come on we got to move, we need to get you to Kamskis lab now" Hank said joining Connor.

"I can't. Move. Fucking shit this hurts" I yelled

"Hank Kamski home is on the other side of town we won't make it" Connor said, still stroking my hair.

"she can't have it here!" Hank yelled throwing his hands to the sky.

"Get Kamski on the phone tell him to bring whatever he needs here. And tell him to call Dr McDugal too. In fact just call everyone" Connor said taking charge. If I wasn't in agony I would have been proud.

"got it" Hank said.

"Gavin I need you to bring towels, blankets anything you can find that might be useful. And meet us down in the repair lab" Gavin ran off without saying a word, leaving just me and Connor alone.

"can you walk?" he said softly.

"just" I replied weakly. As we started to shuffle to the lab.

..........

"where are they!" I screamed jumping up on the medical bed in the repair lab. A sheet covering my bottom half since my pants and underwear where soaked. Thank god I wasn't a dick and actually got a medical one not the cold. Metal one they wanted me to use to repair the androids.

"they are on there way Jaynie, I swear" Hank soothed from my right

"I swear I'm going to kick the man bun wearing cock sucker right in his stupid handsome face". I swore though gritted teeth as another contraction rippled it's way over me.

"are my ears burning?" I looked up at the DOOR. Kamski, along with Markus   and North.

"fuck you" I winced

"ah, as pleasent as ever I see" Kamski chuckled. Let's take a look shall we.

"woah no. Don't think so, your not going anywhere south of the border. Where the doctor?" Hank said stopping Kamski.

"erm, yes slight problem. The dr is in new York for the holidays"

"you have got to be kidding me!" I yelled.

"its ok, we have him on the phone" Markus said producing a screen with a tired looking doctor McDugal on

"hello Jayne, we are running a little ahead of schedule I see" the screen spoke. Just as another wave of pain socked me in the stomach.

Markus handed the device to Kamski who sat on a stool in front on me.

"right let's have a look shall we" he said his voice shaking slightly, what was he doing he wasn't a medical doctor, he had some trainning sure but this was way beyond his level

He ventured below the sheet, coming back up looking alike a war hero in a flash back.

"is everything alright Dr Kamski?" Connor questioned.

"hmm yes. Everything seems to be moving on quickly. Erm Markus pass me my gloved and apron please and get one on yourself. " Kamski said

"what do we do?" Hank said sitting down on the stool next to my bed.

"nothing just sit there, and say 'South of the border' as you up it. Hank was worried, he looked out of place like a small child that he been left in the corner at the birthday party.

I took hold of his hand and gave it a squeeze. He smiled at me kissing the back of my hand.

"how many centimeters dilated?" the drs voice called from where Kamski has put it.

"I make it about 6"

"6 only 6. But but its been going on for hours!" I wined.

"I'm sorry Jayne we, we will just have to wait"

.........

Hey sorry if this is late guys. My baby girl is turning two today. So iv spent most of the day celebrating! Hope you all have a good one.

Peace bitches ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..