newbies | beast boy x reader

By bracexforximpact

BOOK 3 of the Beast Boy Trilogy ••• Even though (Y/n) has healed and been released from the hospital, Gar is... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
characters
the clear warning (oh my fucking god)

sixteen

1.4K 43 21
By bracexforximpact

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

I wonder what idiot made up the word 'care'. Like, did someone just sit at their desk staring at a wall until they thought,"Hey, I'm going to invent a word that makes people feel all mushy inside when someone says it about them. Then.. I'm going to add different meanings to the word to confuse people."?

I think it's always upset me that words could be so simple, but yet have the most complex meanings behind them. They made me sick inside. Right now, everything made me sick inside. At least nothing felt cliché. Sure, it was dark and gloomy, the sun was setting over on the horizon. My feet had ached from trekking for hours now. Beads of sweat rolled down my temples and my clothes clung to my wet skin like glue and my tongue felt as dry and abrasive as sand paper.

But that can't be cliché.

I don't even know where I'm headed. I said I was going back home, but I realized I couldn't. I wasn't bold enough to show up a couple of days after calling my mother a whore. I choose life. I half expected to see the T-car slowly roll to a stop next to me hours ago, but it doesn't seem like they cared enough to stop me from running out like that.

The streets were as empty as I felt. There was literally nobody around. Everything looked all apocalyptic and deserted. It kind of spooked me. Giving up and passing out right here in the street felt like the best thing to do right now.

"Hello."

I jumped nearly ten feet in the air when I noticed Starfire floating beside me,"Dont.. fucking.. scare me like that." I breathed.

"I apologize, but I just wanted to see if you were doing the alright." I sighed, ultimately shaking my head. She tilted hers slowly,"Are you not the okay?"

"I don't know." I ran my hand through my hair,"Its just.. I trusted him."

"I know. I am sure Friend Tyler did not mean to show us the photos of you." She beamed lightly. It slowly turned into a frown,"At least, I hope he did not."

"I dont want to even think about boys anymore. My mind has been wrapped around them too much. I need a break."

She smiled again,"I think that is the great idea. Perhaps I could accompany you on your stroll?" I nodded.

"I'd like that."

Our stroll ended up just us sitting on a park bench in the dead of night while I tried to explain Earth things to her. She seemed genuinely interested in everything that I had to say. Not that I expected any less from her. Starfire always gave her full attention.

"I have a question that has been in the backs of my mind for quite some time now, (Y/n)." She commented, tapping her chin. I curled my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them,"What is the meaning of 'getting it on'?"

My stomach flip-flopped.

"Isn't that a question from when we first met? You're still thinking of that?" I laughed nervously, but she wore an all too serious look on her face.

"Well, yes. I was wondering what it meant and if I should be enduring it. Robin's cheeks certainly change color everytime I quiz him. I never get any other response other than 'You should not the worry'."She pulled off her best Robin voice, which was a bit cracked, but still accurate and hilarious.

"Well-" I smiled,"Its uh.. Its when you erm.." I held up my hands, and she tilted her head at the motion of them,"Ah. Um... you see when a mommy and daddy love eachother very much-"

I was cut off by this small zipping sound. My head snapped towards the park fountain, and I hummed curiously,"Yes?" I turned back to her, and she grinned,"Whenever you are the ready."

"Did you not just hear that?" I ask.

"Hear the what?"

"Um.. nothing." I say and focus on explaining again,"Well see, it's a thing humans do for yknow.. reproduction purposes and for pleasure."

"Oh! It is the entertaining?" She clapped her hands together.

"Er, sort of-" I heard the zipping again, and before I could speak, a large flash of light blinded both of us.

+++

Beep beep beep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.8K 23
(BOOK 2 of the Beast Boy Trilogy) "This person's out to get you, (Y/n). You're wanted. Targeted. You're the targeted girl." [][][] With Raven lo...
12.6K 350 12
Nyx Warrior never wondered. She never asked too many questions- unless necessary. Now it was necessary. She needs a place, they have one. But no ma...
46.2K 1.7K 25
Beast Boy x Raven fanfic... Or Garfield Logan x Rachel Roth in this case. After moving into a boarding house that her best friend told her about Rac...
133K 2.4K 46
Ever since the defeation of Trigon things have been different. And with the added night of partying and fun, the sexual tension between two certain T...