Mya Maine

Від AzureBunny

~Editing~ Mya Maine has been an idol all of her life thanks to her parents. She's been in movies, performed w... Більше

1) Seven Colored Compass
2) Brand New Melody
4) To The End of The World, Believe Heart
5) Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!
6) Unbreakable
7) Shout Out from Orion
8) Feeling Heart
9) Eternity Love
10) Weaving Dreams
11) Come On, Let's Sing!
12) Map of the Future
13) The Heart of a Lost Child
14) Maji Love 1000%
Mya's Instrument Gallery
Prequel and Sequel A/N

3) Knocking on the Mind

600 16 2
Від AzureBunny

Today is the day that the scores are announced. I found my name and saw the score that I received was a 90. I was randomly paired with someone in my class and he just wrote a song the next day. It wasn't anything like my best friend Sydney wrote. Being away from her for so long and not singing her music ever since my parents fired her, made me think of what I was saying while singing the song.

(Just a little A/N, if Mya sings something that isn't written my Nanami, I'm not going to post it. Sorry, but if you're curious as to what type of song she sang, it was a song about a breakup and being separated from the person that she fell in love with.)

"We did it! We both passed!" I heard Tomo yell. I looked to where I heard her voice and saw her and Nanami hugging.

"That's great!" And then they started laughing.

"Nanami!" I then heard Otoya.

"Ittoki-kun!"

And that was all that I paid attention to. After all that, I walked out of the room and roamed the halls. Not really caring. But while roaming the halls, I heard what sounded like talking. My curiosity got the best of me and I followed where the voices were coming from. When I went around a corner where the voices were coming from, I saw Hyuga-sensei and a boy from my class. I think his name was Tokiya Ichinose.

"I disagree with your low assessment. I know I sang perfectly. Everything that was on the sheet."

"Oh, that's right, you did. But, you lacked the most important thing. That thing called 'heart'. When it comes to heart, even your hated brother Hayato's new song is better. At this rate, you'll lose your place in S class. Sorry. I don't believe in lying."

I was shocked.

'If he doesn't sing with heart, he'll be taken out of the S class. Maybe I could help him.'

"How long are you going to stand there and eavesdrop?" I heard Tokiya say.

I walked out from behind the corner and said, "I didn't mean to. I swear I only heard the last of it. I'm not the type of girl to eavesdrop on someone else's conversation, and I'm really sorry." 'Why am I saying all this?'

He just gave me a look of disbelief.

"If you want, I could try to help you sing with heart."

"You just want to do it to get to my brother."

"If I'm at all honest, I don't even know who your brother is. Just a random question, but do you know who I am? I mean we're in the same class so you probably do."

"The girl from America. Mya Maine, correct?"

"Yeah," I said as I smiled. "And I've been in your position before. Only without the twin brother situation, being the fact that I'm the oldest one between me and my sister. But I have been in a situation where I was supposed to sing a song where the emotions came from my heart. But when I sang it, it was just words coming out of my mouth with little to almost no sound or meaning. So that's why I'm saying if you need help, I could help you." I said as I walked away to go to class.

"I may need it." I thought I heard Tokiya say, but I was too far away to really make out what he said.

~Time Skip~

The next day, I got a call from a manager asking me to model in a few dresses and outfits. I agreed to do it and they told me to get to the studio as soon as possible. I quickly got dressed and with it being a day where everyone will be in class, I decided to go to Shining-san's office and tell him about the job that I just received.

Knowing it's going to be a long day, I didn't talk to anyone while heading out of the academy after talking to Shining-san. Even though I did hear Haruka and Tomo call out my name at one point, but I ignored them and kept walking. Outside of the academy, there was a limo.

The drive was about thirty minutes away, so I didn't really have to wait that long. The conversation that the driver and I were having was actually pretty funny. Even though it was mainly all about me and my experience in America and if I miss it and everything. Turns out, the reason why he was asking all these questions was that he's originally from America as well, he just decided to move to Japan because his entire family is Japanese. Which I could relate, but only my ancestors are Japanese.

My grandmother was Japanese and she fell in love with someone from America. After they married and went on their honeymoon they went back to Japan and stayed there until dad was born. When dad turned four they moved back to America. When my dad got older, he met mom in college, but the thing was after mom and dad married they stayed in America with no plan to move out of the country. Until I was born at least.

When we arrived at the studio, I wasn't nervous, and I wasn't scared. If I'm being honest, I'm actually excited. It's my first job without my parents.

'No longer in their shadow. I now have my own jobs as an idol. This is exciting!'

I soon started to hum something. But I didn't realize that I was saying it in English.

"Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me"

"T-That sounded really good." I heard a girl stutter behind me. "S-Sorry, I'm Takamaki Haruno, I used to be one of your family's biggest fans, b-b-but-" she paused.

I smiled and said, "Hey, Takamaki-san. No need to be nervous. Just talk to me as if I'm one of your friends."

"P-Please, call me Haruno."

"Okay, Haruno-san." I gave her a close-eyed smile. "And thanks for the compliment about the few words that I just hummed."

"O-Oh, it's nothing. It just sounded really good. Is that going to be one of your next songs?"

I looked away from her and said, "Maybe. Depends on what the composer has in mind. Anyway, sorry for going off topic, but do you know where I'm supposed to go. I've never done anything that involved modeling."

"Oh, sure. Come, it's this way." I could still tell that she was nervous to be around me, but there wasn't really anything that I could do. My family was one of the worlds best-known idols. Their movies and music were sold all over the world until we as a family went under the radar. "This is just a question, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but why did you and your family stop being idols?"

"If I have to say a possibility, it would probably have to be," I said as I brought my gaze to the floor.

"You don't have to answer if it's hard to bring up."

I giggled and said, "It's fine. It's not like anything sad happened. But the main reason would have to have been me."

She stopped walking and said, "W-What do you mean by that?"

"Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked as I brought my right index finger to my lips.

"Promise."

"My parents hated me. They hated the fact that I got tons of fans in a short amount of time."

"So they stopped being an idol because of how many fans you got in a certain amount of time?"

"Exactly."

"That's...ridiculous. Why would they do that?"

"Because I wasn't a person in their eyes."

And that was the end of our conversation. We arrived at the changing rooms and I was given about fifteen to twenty different outfits, seventy-five percent of the outfits were nothing but dresses.

"Please tell me I don't have to wear all of these."

"No, you only need to wear five outfits. We already got some models to wear most of the outfits on the rack." A woman said as she walked into the room. "I'm your makeup artist. I'm going to pick out your outfit and do your makeup. My name is Nanami Tokino, nice to meet you, Ms. Maine."

"Nice to meet you as well, Tokino-san."

The first outfit was a navy blue backless dress that went all the way to the floor and it had a slit that came all the way up my right leg. The shoes that came with it were black heels.

The second outfit was a black v-neck longs sleeved shirt, ripped blue jeans and the same black heels that went with the navy blue dress.

The third outfit was similar to the first outfit, only it was red and it didn't have a slit. The shoes were the color of blood red.

The fourth outfit was a cyan blue sleeveless dress that went all the way to the floor. The shoes that came with it were light blue wedged heels.

The fifth the final outfit was a diamond blue off the shoulders dress, that also went to the floor and the shoes that came with it were diamond blue wedged heels.

After that was all done and over with, I changed into the clothes that I originally wore before changing into all sorts of different outfits, and sat down on the couch in the room and prayed that my feet would eventually stop throbbing from wearing all different types of heels in one day.

But unfortunate for me, I got a text from the limo driver saying that he was at the front entrance of the building currently waiting for me.

I did the best I could to ignore the pain in my feet and walked to the front entrance of the modeling building and found the limo.

"Can you make the next thirty minutes the longest thirty minutes possible?"

He chuckled and said, "I'm guessing you've had a pretty long day, haven't you Mya-chan?"

"You could say that. I had to wear all sorts of different outfits. and four different types of heels for every outfit." I said as I got in the limo. Renji, the limo driver, closed the door after I finished saying what I was saying.

"It must be tough being a girl and having to wear all sorts of dresses and outfits."

"You have no idea. My feet are literally throbbing because of the heels that I had to wear today. I've never worn four different types of heels in one day. And pray that I never have to wear anymore for a little while."

"Other than the shoes, how was your first job as an idol without your parents?"

"It was fun, not going to lie. I love being an idol without the presence and judgment of my parents. It's fun being free from them."

I saw him smile in the rearview mirror. He said, "I'm glad to hear. You seemed pretty nervous before I brought you there."

"That's because I had a thought in the back of my head that worried me. I thought my parents would be there, but when I found out they weren't, I was happy and all my worries went away."

"That's good."

After that, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and decided to sleep until we arrived at the academy. Thirty minutes of sleep was better than getting no sleep at all.

~Dream~

I was walking in Saotome Academy when I heard what sounded like someone singing something that my composer made for me. When I walked towards where the singing was coming from, I saw Mia, my younger sister, singing my song and working with my composer.

But, my composer was fired before we moved to Japan.

"Sydney!" I yelled.

Sydney turned to look at me and she smiled. "Hey, Mya."

"What are you doing here? And why are you working with my younger sister?"

"Because she doesn't want to work with a snake like you anymore," Mia said.

"So I'm a snake now?"

"Yes," Sydney said.

I didn't notice that anyone was behind me until I felt something sharp pierce into my back.

I turned and saw Nanami, Tomo, and everyone who I met standing behind me, but what shocked me the most was the fact that Nanami was the one holding a knife. A knife that had my blood all over the blade.

I woke up with a sharp gasp and started panting.

"Are you okay?" Renji asked.

"Y-Yeah, j-just had a bad dream is all."

"Well, it's a good thing you woke up, we're almost at Saotome Academy."

"Ok, cool."

That was not the first time I've had that nightmare, but it was the first time that Nanami, Tomo, Otoya, Masato, Natsuki, Syo, Ren, and Tokiya have been in one of my nightmares.

Only about five minutes later, we arrived at Saotome Academy.

"Thank you for driving me, Renji-kun."

"Anytime, Mya-chan. You have my number, so whenever you get a job, call me and I'll drive you to your destination."

"Will do. Bye Renji-kun."

"Bye, Mya-chan."

While walking towards, wherever I am going, I think about the words that I hummed today and started adding something to it.

"God, I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been
I want to go there
This time I'm not scared
Now I am unbreakable, it's unmistakable
No one can touch me
Nothing can stop me"

But while thinking of what to add, I heard what sounded like a piano being played. A song that sounds a lot like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

I walked towards the room that the sound was coming from, and saw Nanami and Masato playing the piano.

I quietly entered the room and closed the door. As soon as I did that, they turned around and saw me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you two, I just heard a song I haven't heard in a long time. Don't mind me."

"It's okay, Mya-chan," Nanami said.

"Before, I don't have a dream," Masato started saying, which brought both my and Nanami's attention to him, "I want you both to listen to something." He then sat down and started playing the piano.

Playing a song that sounds really pretty.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.2K 266 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
520K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
31.2K 757 33
The famous STARISH of Utapri has set to sail on a higher stage ! After their world debut in triple S , new events have come to challenge them again a...
78.7K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...