7) Shout Out from Orion

Today was a day off. No classes, no assignments, and no getting up early to get ready for anything. Today was a day where I could sleep in.

Or so I thought.

I woke up to my phone ringing, but when I answered, it wasn't Reiji, Ai, or Maru. It was the modeling agent that wanted me to model for them a few months ago. 

"Hello? Mya-san?"

"Well, this was unexpected. I wasn't expecting to get a call on a day off."

"Are you free later, Mya-san?"

"It's a day off, yes I'm free."

"We need you to go to HAYATO's concert tonight. And perform."

"Excuse me? There's only been one song that I've sung that was composed not that long ago. And HAYATO?"

"Don't tell me you never heard of HAYATO. And I get that, but you already have a lot of fans here in Japan."

"I only moved to Japan a year ago, do you really think I would know who HAYATO is? And how do I already have fans? I haven't been an idol here for that long."

"We have a photo shoot in the afternoon that we would like you to attend, then tonight the HAYATO concert."

"You went off topic, but sure. I'll attend both events today."

"Awesome! Thank you for being able to do this! Well, see you later, Mya-san!"

"Yeah, see you later," I said and started getting ready for the photo shoot. I left my dorm room and went to get something to eat before heading to the photo shoot. 

While on the way to the cafeteria, I saw Nanami and Tokiya kneeling on the floor. I went over to them and saw that there was a CD on the floor and they were both reaching for it. Instead of one of them picking it up, it was me.

On the cover of the CD, it read 'HAYATO'.

"HAYATO?"

"Oh, Mya-chan!"

"Morning Nanami, Tokiya." I never looked at them, I just kept looking at the CD. I then looked at Tokiya and said, "So this is your older twin brother? I can definitely see the resemblance."

As he stood, he winced in pain.

Did he hurt his ankle?

"Nanami, are you going to the concert later today?"

"Oh, yes I am. How could you tell?"

"Well, Tokiya isn't really fond of his brother, so I kinda figured this would belong to you," I said as I handed her the CD. "And I'll also be there since I'm supposed to perform. Tokiya, will you be there?"

He remained quiet.

"I'll take that as a no. Anyways, I have a photo shoot that I need to go to. I'll see you guys later!" I said.

I stopped by the cafeteria before leaving, almost being stopped by Ren, Otoya, and everyone else.

"Can't talk right now! See you guys later!" Is all I said as I left the cafeteria and soon reached the main entrance of the academy.

In front of the entrance was a limo. The limo driver holding the door for me.

"Hey, Renji-kun!"

"Hello to you as well, Mya-chan."

"Ready to go to Tokyo?"

"Ready when you are. Just letting you know, Tokyo is a few hours away."