4) To The End of The World, Believe Heart

First thing in the morning, not only am I asked by Nanami, but I'm also asked by Otoya to watch them do a practice run of their dance routine for a class project or something.

When they finished, Natsuki came up to us and asked, "How was our dancing?"

"The test is next week. I hope we can pass..."

"I-It was wonderful!" Nanami replied.

"You three were off at the end of the dance. Otoya was a little to fast and Natsuki was falling behind, just a little bit. Fix those simple mistakes and I'm pretty sure that your test or whatever will turn out fine."

"All right!"

"But you also have to remember, whenever I was onstage and singing, I was only with one other person, not an entire group. And we didn't necessarily dance, we moved around a bit, but nothing along the lines of dancing."

"You've still got a ways to go." I heard Masato start, "Your rhythm strays too far off the beat. That's a long way from perfection."

"Well, when you put it like that..."

"Let's be careful about the tempo."

"Yeah."

Out of nowhere, I hear what sounds like fangirls. Only, not as loud as the ones I'm used to.

"Ren! That's why you're a celebrity!"
"How dreamy!"

Was all we heard. When we looked to see where the commotion was coming from, we saw Ren Jinguji walking around with a group of girls surrounding him.

"It was such a beautiful rose, that I bought the whole rose garden. You see, I thought I'd give it to someone as a present."

My eye wouldn't stop twitching as I watched what was happening.

'Reminds me a lot like my friend Jo from America.' I thought. 'Such a flirt.'

"Only he could get away with a line like that..."

"Jinguji Ren...The Goddess of Love must be fond of him..."

"That's ridiculous," I said.

"Nonsense." Masato also said, "Come on, let's start."

"From the beginning, right?" Nanami asked.

"No. From the third phrase, if you would...From here. I want to properly take advantage of this opportunity."

"Sure!"

Then I felt a hand wrap around my waist and a pink rose put up to my face. When I looked to see who it was, I saw Ren.

"Ren. Get your hands off of me."

He let go of me and looked at Masato. "When did you become so cozy with the little lambs...Hijirikawa?"There was a tense silence when Ren started talking. And the tension that I was feeling was coming from both Masato and Ren. But that didn't stop Ren from wrapping his arm around my waist, again. "Ever since we met, Mya and I have been tied together by fate." He turned to me and once again held the rose towards my face. "I'd rather you not stray far. I've been looking for someone to feel the sea breeze with."

"How about a no," I said as I walked away and went to my room. Being the fact that today was a day off, I could do whatever I wanted to do.

"MYA!" I heard someone, literally, scream my name. I turned and saw Syo sprinting my way. When he stopped, he was bent over and panting.

"You alright, Syo?"

"It's...Ren. Hyuga-sensei is going to expel him if he doesn't turn in the homework assignment that was due a few days ago."