14) Maji Love 1000%

(Just imagine that all the parts that Cecil sings, or in this case where everyone is singing, that is what Mya sings by herself.)

We're currently in Shining's office after finding out that we were debuting as an idol group called "STARISH". This is exciting, but what Shining says to Nanami is what shocks everyone.

"Sorry, Miss Nanami," we heard Shining say. All of our attention was brought to Shining after he said that.

"What?" Nanami asked.

"You cannot participate in this project."

Everyone remained quiet.

"We'll be go, go, going with a professional composer for the debut concert."

"What are you talking about, principal?" Otoya asked. Then a projection appeared behind us showing a man.

"Who's that?" I asked.

Tokiya gasped and asked, "Principal, could it be?"

"That's right. Winner of countless awards and composer of top-selling hits. Composer of the most powerful songs in Japan. I've asked him to write your debut song."

"But..." Otoya started saying.

"Hold on," Syo said.

Shining started laughing before saying, "He is known as the god of composing. With him composing, it's sure to be a huge hit."

"The god of composing?" Nanami asked.

"So, what?" Syo asked.

"The key to the success of this project is a wonderful impact. Miss Nanami, you have fascinating talent and individuality. Because I felt that, I've made allowances for you so far...Including at the entrance examination. Your efforts produced greater success than I expected. But this is different. Miss Nanami, can you write a song to surpass the god of composing?"

"What? Um, I..."

Like Nanami, none of us knew what to say to this. We all chose Nanami to be our partner for the graduation audition. Now we're being told that we're debuting early, without the graduation audition, as an idol group called STARISH, and Nanami isn't going to be our composer. But some dude who "composes some really good music" that makes him the god of composing? This is all bullshit!

"Are you happy just to listen to everyone's song?"

"What?"

"Are you a fan?"

"A fan?"

"STARISH will eventually have many fans. But you are not a fan, but a composer. Do you have the heart of a professional?"

"What?"

Shining wouldn't stop looking, or more likely, glaring at Nanami.

I wanted to say something, just like Otoya, Tokiya, Ren, Natsuki, Syo, and Masato, but nothing came out.

"I cannot put the fate of STARISH in your hands."

"What?"

"But..." Otoya started saying.

"Principal, we want to sing Nanami-san's songs," Tokiya said.

"We can't do this without her now!" Syo said.

"You can't just take her away from us when we're the ones who chose her. It's great that you're letting us debut early, but to put us in someone else's care and to sing someone else's songs, that's not right," I said.

"No, no. A professional singer will sing anyone's song."

"That's a lie!"

"But..."