9) Eternity Love

Mya won't meet Cecil, but I put the song and picture of Cecil there anyway. Enjoy!

A few more days of classes had come to an end and everyone in the S and A classes found themselves on a plane heading towards the island resort. It was maybe only a few hours trip, but thanks to taking a nap, it felt like a few minutes.

Once we landed and before we went to search for our cabins, Shining Saotome said, "The goal of this trip is to choose your partner for the graduation audition. It is an opportunity for composer and idol course students to make sure they are right for each other."

Then Ringo-sensei, the A class teacher, said, "Each and every one of you should seek to create something captivating through your exchange. I hope you'll all have successful encounters."

This is probably the second or third time that I've heard this conversation, and I've grown tired of hearing it over and over again. I have already gotten a bunch of males to ask me if I wanted to be their partner for the graduation audition and I turned every one of them down. I didn't want to sound like a bitch or anything when I explained why I didn't want to be their partner, I guess they just didn't expect a refusal from me.

While thinking to myself, I heard a bunch of girls talking not too far away from me asking each other who they want as their partner. All of them answering each other with the same answer. There were maybe one or two people that I heard say that they want Masato, and basically the guys that they think were good-looking. 

"Haruka, I've made my decision." I heard someone say. When I looked to see who it was who said that, I saw Tomo talking to Nanami with her hands on Nanami's shoulders.

Tomo smiled as Nanami looked confused as she said, "What? Already?"

"Mya-san, have you chosen someone yet?" a girl from the S class asked me.

"Not yet, why?"

"I was j-just wondering. That's all."

"Oh, okay. I'll see you later then."

"Right, see you later."

That was awkward. She seemed very nervous, wonder why.

"Mya-chan!" I heard another voice call my name, this time when I turned to see who the voice belonged to, I saw Ringo-sensei standing behind me.

"Oh, Ringo-sensei, is there something you need?"

"I was wondering if you've made a decision yet. Knowing that your already an idol, you're going to need a really good composer for when you graduate and debut."

I stayed quiet for a minute, before saying, "I have an idea on who I would like to be my composer."

"Really? Is it someone from the S class or someone from my class?"

"It's someone from your class. I mean, she composed a song for me not too long ago."

"Let me guess," he said as he put a finger on his chin, "Is it Haruka Nanami."

"You guessed it. It honestly surprised me. She started off having no idea on how to understand or read music, and then she composed a song for me as a thank you gift. It was the best song that I've probably ever sung."

"Have you told her yet?"

"No. I'll tell her later. Maybe not on the island."

"Just make sure to tell her before the deadline," Ringo-sensei said with worry in his voice.

"I will."

Ringo-sensei nodded as he started walking away. Then everything went quiet until we saw Shining, in a weird looking outfit holding a baton in his hands with the ends on fire, saying "Welcome to the island loved by the goddesses of music, the muses! Blown by the mysterious wind, inspiration will come to you." He started spinning with the baton still in his hand, still on fire, "On this legendary island, let's go! Enjoy!" He then stripped out of the outfit that he was wearing to nothing but something covering his privates, still holding the baton.