2) Brand New Melody

When I woke up the next morning, I immediately went into the bathroom to get ready. The first thing I did was take a shower, then I got dressed and finally, I brushed my teeth and did my hair. While looking in the mirror, I saw my long sky blue colored hair and cyan blue eyes. Whenever I look at the color of my hair and eyes, I feel free from all of my problems. I don't know why, but I do.

'I look nothing like them that's for sure.'

It's actually true. I look nothing like my parents. My mother has violet colored hair and violet colored eyes while my father has dark blue hair and light blue eyes. Mia has mom's hair and dad's eyes while I have what I have. I actually think that they hate me because I look nothing like them. They have dark colored hair, I have light blue hair. They have dark colored eyes, I have light colored eyes. Honestly, where did I get the light colored hair and eyes from? I always that mom had an affair with another man, but I didn't care to ask and she wouldn't have cared to answer.

But now that I'm away from them, and hopefully for good, I now get to have a chance at being happy and do everything my parents have banned me from doing. Like making friends, and do whatever the hell I want.

I left my hair down for today, and once I decided I was ready to leave my room, I left.

'I should probably go talk to Shining-san. Since I still have at least an hour until classes start, so why not?' I thought. While I'm on my way there, I see a couple of people just walking around. Both inside and outside of the academy. I thought I saw Nanami with a boy with red hair, but I ignored it and kept walking.

"Mya-chan!" I heard someone call my name. When I turned to see who it was, what I thought I saw, was actually what I actually saw, I saw Nanami and a boy with red hair.

"Good morning, Nanami. What are you doing up so early?" Remind you, it's currently only 5:30 in the morning. So everyone is usually sleeping at this hour. I didn't think that Nanami would be up this early. I only wake up this early because it became a habit from when I was in America. Had to wake up early in the morning to prepare for whatever it is that the producer wanted or needed their actors to start rehearsals. If it would be my decision, I would be sleeping right now, but because I've grown so used to waking up this early, it's just something that I can't stop doing I guess.

"Oh, I guess I was just excited for what we're doing in class today I woke up earlier than I usually do. Why are you up so early Mya-chan?"

"It's a habit, I guess. Who's the boy you're walking with?"

"I'm Ittoki Otoya, one of Nanami-chan's classmates."

"Nice to meet you Otoya, I'm Mya Maine."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mya-chan."

"Well, I'll be off, I'm going to go talk to the headmaster. See you later Nanami, Otoya!" I said while walking off. Not long after that, I found his office. I then knocked and waited for a response. Not long after, I heard someone from the other side of the door say "Come in." And so I did. I opened the door and went into Shining-san's office.

"Miss Maine, I wasn't expecting you to come to my office this soon. Did you make your decision?"

"I guess you could say that. Before I tell you my answer though, I would like to know, how you knew of my disappearance from America."

"I have a friend who lives in America but was touring at the time. And where he was at the time when you disappeared was America. So when he told me that you disappeared I was quite surprised. Everyone thought you and your family quit being famous."

"If moving to Japan is what you call 'quit being famous' then you're one hundred percent correct. My parents wanted me off the radar because of how fast I became famous, and how friendly I was being with the other idols. But whatever. And about my decision, I'll do it. But I'll still be considered a student here right?"