10) Weaving Dreams

A week had already passed and we were back at Saotome Academy. But, the first thing that happened on the first day of classes, I was sent to the A class. At first, I thought I was removed from the S class, but when I talked to Ringo-sensei, he told me that I was here only to visit and witness one of the students perform. 

"And he specifically asked me to get you in here for the performance."

So here I am, standing in the front of the classroom with all the students looking at both me and Ringo-sensei.

"Tokiya-kun, Mya-chan is here. You wanted to sing for the class correct?"

He put a smile on his face as he stood from his seat and nodded his head. He took a deep breath and started singing the song that he's been struggling to sing with heart. But managed to finally sing it correctly with the heart and emotions that he's been missing.

I walked up to him with a smile on my face and my hands behind my back, and the entire class looking at me. Once I stood in front of him, I brought my right hand in front of me and patted his head.

"You finally sang it with the heart that you were missing. Congratulations," I started walking away, but Ringo-sensei brought Tokiya's attention to him.

"That was great," was all he said as the class started murmuring to each other. "Mya-chan, would you care to stay for the rest of class? Maybe even sing something of your own?"

It surprised me when he asked this, but I nodded and said, "I'll stay, Ringo-sensei. But I'm not sure singing for your class should be appropriate being that they probably don't really know who I am."

"Oh, come on Mya-chan. Enlighten them with one of the songs that you sang in America," Ringo-sensei said which made everyone in the room start whispering.

"Well, back when I was in America, I sang songs with other idols, none of the songs I sang were mine to sing. But, if that's what you want me to do, then I guess I could sing one of my favorites that my friend and I sang right before I moved here."

I sang the entire song in English, so if they understood what I said, that would be really great.

"I don't really know how to translate everything I just sang into Japanese, sorry for those who don't understand English."

"That was amazing Mya-chan! You didn't tell me that you could sing like that!"

"I've been singing since I was eight-years-old, over time, my voice just got better, I guess."

"So you're like a prodigy of music?" one of the students asked.

"I was always told that by everyone I worked with, so I guess."

Once classes ended, Ringo-sensei brought me and Tokiya to Shining's office.

"Isn't this delicious?" he started and leaned over his desk looking at Tokiya, "Keep go, go, going like this."

Tokiya replied, "Very well."

"At this rate, you might even make a comeback into the S class."

Both of our eyes widened as he said this. A smile growing on my face.

"You must have met your saving grace on the island loved by the Muses."

Tokiya looked at me and quickly looked back at Shining. Taking that Shining was laughing, we took the opportunity to leave. After Tokiya closed the door, I smiled as I looked at Tokiya and said, "You can come back to the S class! Isn't that amazing?"