Dynasty ✢ Stilinski | 2

By stilesbiles

❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past ye... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
twenty-one | season three b |
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
[book three coming soon]
[third book out!!]

TWENTY-THREE

6.8K 140 35
By stilesbiles

TWENTY-THREE 

I sat in class, Coach's class. Stiles sat behind me, and Scott in front of me. The coach was doing a reading. I had slid down in my stairs, as he reads. "Stilinski?" I heard Coach suddenly ask, and I turn my head around and saw that my boyfriend who was writing some on his page. "Stilinski!" Coach then blew the whistle, which made me cover my ears. 

"Uh-uh?" Stiles woke up, uneasy. My heart hammered for him. 

"I asked you a question." Coach snapped. I turn to Coach, cringing. 

"Uh... sorry, Coach, what was it?" Stiles asks. This was so Stiles unlike.  

"It was, uh, Stilinski, are you still paying attention back there?" Coach told him.  

"Oh. Well, I am now." Stiles slowly said. 

"Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink... every night." Coach then turned to the board. I turn to Stiles. "Does anyone else want to try the question on the board?" 

Stiles looked at me, a little bit of worriedness in his eyes and confusion.

"I'm okay, I just fell asleep for a second." Stiles murmured to me, and I looked over at Scott who was watching Stiles.  

"Stiles... you weren't asleep." I told him, my eyes widening. I look down on his paper and read. Wake up and he just turned his page over. 

Allison, Scott, Isaac, Lydia, Stiles, and I sit at a table outside for lunch. Stiles and I were next to each other, my hand placed on his thigh for comfort, and his hand placed on my hand that was on his thigh. Scott was beside us, and Allison, Lydia, and Isaac sit opposite. 

"Okay," Scott started looking down at his book. "So what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" 

 "And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stiles added. 

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of a dead relative?" Allison adds on, and I roll my eyes. 

"You really think the dictionary has an answer for that?" I scoff. 

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac said. 

"Ha," Stiles said unamused. "Can you at least try and be helpful, please?" 

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer." Isaac smirk and I roll my eyes at the two bickering. "So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." 

"Hey, dude, are you still milking that?" Stiles asked, in a mocking tone. 

"Yeah, maybe I am." 

"Guys, shut up." I groan, putting my head down on the table much like my brother did beside me. 

"Hi." A new voice comes in, and I look up at the same time as my brother, it was Kira. The new girl. "Hi, sorry, I couldn't help but overhearing what you guys were talking about." My eyes widen. "And I think I actually might know what you're talking about. There's a Tibetan word for it. It's called Bardo. It literally means in-between state. The state between life and death." 

"And what do they call you?" My strawberry blonde best friend asked, cocking her head up towards Kira. I roll my eyes.

"Kira." Scott answered. Kira smiled. 

"Kira, Kira Yukimura," I said in a James-bond voice-like, and Stiles smirked over at me, wrapping an arm around me. Everyone looked at us. 

"She's in our History class." Scott said, in a duh tone. 

"So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddism or Indian?" Lydia asked leaning forward. 

Kira took a seat next to Stiles, and we squeeze in. "Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying? All that happens in Bardo. There are different progressive states here you can have hallucinations. Some you see, some you hear. And you can be by visited by peaceful and wrathful deities." 

"Wrathful deities?" Isaac asked. "And what are those?" 

"Like demons." Kira shrugged. How does new girl know all of this? 

"Demon." Stiles nodded. He turned to me. "Why not?" I let out a chuckle. 

"Hold on, if there were different progressive states, then what's the last one?" Allison asked. 

"Death. You die." Kira said shyly. All our eyes were wide, and I felt a hand move to my thigh, and I knew it was Stiles'. He moved closer to me. 

"It sounds like your subconscious is trying to communicate with you." Deaton explained after he had let us into the animal clinic. Us, I mean, Stiles, Scott, and I. 

"Well, how do I tell myself subconscious to use a language that I actually know?" Stiles asked as we enter the main bit of the building. 

"Do you remember what the sign language actually looked like?" Deaton asked. "The placement in the hands?" 

"You know sign language?" I asked. 

"I know a little." Deaton tells me. He turned to Stiles. "Let me give it a shot." 

"Okay, the first move was like this." Stiles had put his finger up, then his other hand had made a circle motion. "Then..." 

"That's when." Deaton said. 

"Then there's this, twice." Stiles puts his hands flat, and move his right one up then down back to the hand two times. 

"That's door." Makes sense. 

"And then there's this in between." Stiles said. Then, one hand flat and the other balled up into a thumbs up and pointed to himself. 

"That's it?" Deaton asked, slightly confused. Stiles drops his hands, and one ended up connected to mine. 

"Yeah." 

"When is a door not a door?" Deaton said. When it's ajar. What? It was a riddle, I read it somewhere. 

"When is a door not a door?" Stiles repeated the question. 

"When it's ajar." I answer, and they look at me. 

"You're kidding me, a riddle?" Stiles huffed. He looked at me before he looked at Scott then back to Deaton. "My subconscious wants to tell me a riddle?" 

"Maybe it likes to play games." I shrug. 

"Not necessarily," Deaton said. "When the three of you were underwater when you crossed from unconsciousness to kind of a superconsciousness... you essentially opened a door in your minds." 

"So, what does that mean?" Scott asked. "The door's still open?" 

"Ajar," Deaton corrected. 

"A door into our minds?" Stiles asked in a slow, and low voice. 

"I did tell you it was risky," Deaton reminded us. 

"What do we do about it?" Scott requests. 

"Well, that's difficult to answer." 

"Oh, no. Wait, a second, I know that look. That's the, I know excatly what's wrong with you, but we have no idea what to fix, look." I scoffed at Stiles answer, smiling. 

"One thing I do know is that having an opening like that to your mind, it's not good." Deaton informed us and I sigh. "You each need to close that door. And you need to do it as soon as possibe." 

"Asap, got it." I smile. 

Scott, Stiles, and I exit the building, it was dark out. I was for sure going to stay at Stiles' tonight. Another car soon rolls up, and I frown as the Sheriff had gotten out of his car. "Dad, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked. 

"I'm here because I could use some help." I grin. "Actually... your help." My smile drop, he meant Scott. 

"Why me?" Scott asked. 

"Because eight years ago, almost n entire family died in a car accident." Sheriff said. "One of the bodies, a young girl named Malia, was never found. There's enough evidence to have me thinking that... that a werewolf could have caused that accident, and then dragged her body away, if you could somehow get a lock on her scent, if you could somehow help me find her body, t might provide the missing clue." 

"But what if it was a werewolf?" Stiles asked in his low voice, what a turn on. Sheesh. I bite on my lower lip. 

"Well, there's somebody out there who murdered an entire family. Someone who still needs to be caught." 

The next morning, Stiles, Scott, and I stepped over a trap on the deck of, in Mr. Tate's home. The father of the girl named Malia. I looked around, it was a nice home, very openly. Stiles had gripped onto the door, and it squeaks a little as he opens it, and I cringe. 

Nice one. 

The door creaks as he opens it some more, and my holding my breath behind him. The door creaks some more as Stiles fully opens it, and he waved his hands as if to tell us to get in and Scott and I followed. He quickly closed the door and I blow out some air. 

Meanwhile, Sheriff and Mr. Tate were talking. The reason why Stiles, Scott, and I went with Sheriff, was to get a piece of something to get Malia's scent for Scott. 

I stand with my arms crossed as Stiles' hands Scott a teddy, and he smells it and throws it on the bed. He throws him another one which Scott catches and smelled it deeply. "All I'm getting is some animal smell." Scott told us. 

"What kind of animal?" I whisper as I stand in Malia's room. That's when I hear a soft growl and my eyes widen, as I turn to spot a dog standing in the corner, growling at us. "Oh dear god." 

"Dog." Scott points out. The dog snarls. 

"Hi, puppy," Stiles tried, making me giggle. "Get rid of it." 

"Me?" 

"Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it or something, be the Alpha." Stiles hissed. 

"I can't." Scott said through his teeth as we all stand close together. "I don't have control." 

"Okay, buddy, you're going to have to do something." I told Scott. Scott then lowered his hand, reaching towards the growling dog. 

"Nice, doggy..." Scott slowly said and I facepalmed. The dog then started to bark, my eyes widening as I jump back into Stiles, who stumbled a little before regaining his balance. This dog had a bark already. 

"Apollo!" I hear someone call, probably Mr. Tate. "Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!" Apollo then shuts up, making me cling onto Stiles a little. Apollo whines, and leaves the room. 

Stiles then moved past me and picked up a book from the shelf. "Here. Try this." Stiles gave Scott the book, who gladly took it. "Anything?" 

"All I'm getting is that dog." Scott said. Stiles and I sigh in sync. Stiles' eyes trailed over to the picture of two girls, one with a doll, and the other next to a soccer ball. Stiles had gotten out his phone, and took a photo. 

"I'm sorry," Scott said as Stiles, Scott, and I had climbed out of Stiles' jeep towards Stilinski's car and him. "I tried as hard as I could. If it wasn't so long ago, I might've been able to do it." 

"It's okay, it was a long shot." Stilinski said. "In fact, it was a terrible idea. I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man. I should never have brought you guys here. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for trying, all right?" 

"Yeah." Scott mumble and Stilinski slapped Scott's shoulder before jumping into his car, and drove off. 

"Aren't there a lot of cases that are unsolved?" Scott asked. 

"Yeah, I just think that this is one he felt like he could've figured out right now," Stiles said and I nod. 

"Why is it so important now?"

"He wants to be able to solve one more while he's Sheriff." Stiles explained. I froze. 

"What do you mean, still Sheriff?" I snap, I had a bad feeling about this and Stiles connects his eyes with mine. 

"That doesn't make any sense, dad!" I yell at him, with Scott by my side. "Who the fuck are you helping!? Just get out!" 

"Stacey, Scott..." Rafael looks over at Scott, and I step in front of Scott, my fist balled. 

"What? I can't believe you would do this to my best friend. My boyfriend!" I scream. 

"I'm not doing anything to your... boyfriend." Rafael calmly said. "I'm doing my job." 

"Your job sucks." Scott snapped and I ignored mum who just walked through the door, I was on the verge of tears. 

"Some days I can't argue with that," Rafael said. 

"Can somebody tell me please what the hell is going on?" Mum asked. 

"He's trying to get Stiles' dad fired." I gulp, my eyes watery. 

"No, that's not true." Rafael denied. 

"Then what are you doing?" Mum demanded. I've never felt so much hatred for him in my life. 

"Conducting a case for impeachment." Rafael calmy said. 

"That sounds a lot like getting him fired." Mum snapped. 

"The lack of resolution and ability to close cases is what going to get him fired." Rafael sternly said. "My job is just to collect the information." My jaw clenches much like Scott's. "And it's the job my superiors have given me." 

I start to breathe heavily, Stiles might go homeless because of Rafael. And Rafale is my dad. Stiles is going to go homeless because of me. "Your job sucks." Mum told him. I want to have claws right now, so I can lash out of him. "Scott and Stacey... sweethearts... calm down." Mum took a step forward, I knew Scott's claws were out. 

"You know what? Rafael, you suck. Everything about you sucks! I hate you!" I cry out, as I turn around and ran up the stairs, two steps at a time and I reached my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I let out my tears that I had held in for so long, flopping on my bed. 

I hate him, I hate him so much right now. Nothing he can say or do will fix this. I need Stiles. I want Stiles. My chest felt tight, and I was hyperventilating. I then hear someone come into my room, and I looked over and saw it was Scott. 

"Stacey?" Scott asked and mum came in behind him, and she closed the door. "Stacey... calm down." 

"I can't." I groan, something was pushing on my chest, and I'm urging to scream. 

"I know it feels impossible right now, but... steady your breathing." Mum quickly said, and I started to cry again. "Come on, sweetheart, breath with me." Mum does a deep and slowly inhale, which I tried to do, but failed. 

"It hurts." I cry out. "I-I feel like screaming!" 

Mum looked over at Scott, who was looking at me, I was a mess. "Then scream, Stacey, scream," Scott told me, and he quickly covers his ears, and mum copies Scott. I then let out one loud crying shriek, my head looking up at the roof, as I opened my mouth, and I loud scream escapes my mouth. 

Later, Scott and I enter Stiles' room, who was lying on the bed. Not even tucked in. Scott and I had figured if we were to figure out this case, then Stilinski would have one less of his plate, and could potentially keep his job. 

"What, what is it?" Stiles asked. 

"You, me, Stacey. We're gonna go out and find a body," Scott concluded. I smirk. He pulls out a torch. "A dead body," 

"And guess who's joining this time? Me." 

"You know, if my dad's right, that means there's another werewolf in town." Stiles said as me, Scott, and him walk in the woods late and night with Scott flashing the torch around. I had clung to Stiles. 

"I know." Scott sighed. 

"And if it turns out to be something like triplets that form into like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that." Stiles rambled and I chuckle. 

"Yeah, me either." Scott said and I sighed. "Especially if I can't control my transformation anymore." 

After a while, we were by some rocks and tree branches, we were close. That's when I hear a howling and Stiles clutched onto me, in shock. Which I then clutch onto Scott, who dropped his phone into a puddle, and my eyes widen. 

"Mum's gonna kill you." 

Scott huffed. "Sorry, buddy, I hate coyotes so much." Stiles grumbled. "They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal." Scott then jumped down near the puddle, and picks up his phone. 

Sideways, Stiles accidentally skids down the rocks of the hill, and I cringe as he lands on his feet. I hate going down hills on feet. It always scares me. I hold my brief and I slowly climb down, my feet miss the rock and I let out a small squeal as I fall from the rock, my eyes widening. 

Before I could hit the ground, I felt someone catch me, and I looked and saw Stiles holding me steadily, in his arms. Scott had picked up his phone, whipping the screen. "Thanks," I mumble, as I stand upright and Stiles brushed his hands. I grab them, and inspect them, they were a little graze. 

I put a swift kiss on the grazed one, and he smiled at me. "It still works." Scott said, gesturing towards the phone. 

I grin. "Looks like your saved."

"Let me see the flashlight." Stiles grabbed the flashlight from Scott out of his hands, he points it in a direction, holding it up high and moves in front of me. "I think we found it." He then walks off. Scott and I soon follow, out feet crushing the leaves under us. 

"Uh..." My eyes trailed over to the wrecked car, that was upside down. It's still here? Wow. "Why wouldn't they move it? Isn't it evidence?" I ask as we near the upside down crashed car. 

"Probably too much of a pain to tow out." Stiles concluded. We stand our distance away from the car. What makes things worst was that it was dark. "Look at this." Stiles steps forward, not wasting time, I follow him. We step down, and my eyes widen. There were werewolf claw marks. "See those?" 

Scott traced his fingers along the claw marks. "Animal claws would be a lot closer, right? A lot closer." I mumble. 

"Then it was a werewolf." Scott said. 

"So, my dad was right." Stiles went snooping for some more, looking around in the car from the outside.

"What is that?" Scott points and Stiles flashes the flashlight over to where a doll was tucked away. Stiles had grabbed the doll, and brought it out of it's hiding space, and we step back. The doll was excatly doll, like a half doll. 

I hate dolls. 

"I'm hungry," the doll's voice said, and Stiles lets out a loud murderous scream, jumping back into me and dropped the doll. 

 "I think I just had a minor heart attack," Stiles told us and I laugh. That's when I heard a low growl, and I turn my head to Scott.

"Please tell me that was you." I gulp, and Scott shakes his head, looking in another direction. 

"Hey, guys..." My eyes then trailed over to where Scott's gaze was, there in the dark, was some type of animal... with light glowing blue eyes. "Please tell you guys to see that." Stiles had stood up, near me. 

"I see it." Stiles gulped. That's when the animal, moved, and Scott raced after it. 

"Wait, hey, Scotty!" I yell his name, but he was already gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 93 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...
6.3K 188 33
Stiles and Scott have known about the dangers of the world they live in, since Scott became a werewolf, little under 3 years ago. But now the super n...
9.5K 172 14
Aira Kael just moved back to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California where she is reunited with her best friend Scott McCall and her secret crush St...
42.5K 1.4K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...