Temptation | Dean Winchester

By chloofletcherr

Morgan Riggs. A mystery to the town. A girl who is always seen alone, after the massacre of her entire famil... More

TRAILER&CAST&PLAYLIST
0 ~ Morgan's story
1 ~ The vision
2 ~ Get out
3 ~ Witches suck
4 ~ Im not alone
5~ kid called Morgan
6 ~ Dean dream
7~ Morgan's dream
8 ~ The weapon
9 ~ Im not afraid
10 ~ Reunion
11 ~ bite me
12~ memories
13 ~ Destiny
14 ~ Thanks Sammy
15~I promise
16~ Married Couple
17 ~ Dad bod
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

26

363 6 0
By chloofletcherr

-
"If this isn't her I'm going to kill myself." Morgan muttered whilst stepping out of the car, but the brothers choose to ignore her comment as they approach the young blonde.

"Excuse me." Sam said whilst pulling his badge from his pocket. "Kylie Jennings?"

The girl moves her eyes from the ground, before filling with worry. "Yeah?"

"Do you know this rabbit?" Dean asked, pulling a picture of the masked man from his inside jacket pocket.

"You found him!" Kylie exclaims.

"Who is he?" Morgan asked, placing her fake badge back into her pocket.

"Mike Hooks." Kylie informed them. "My boyfriend."

"Well okay, do you have any idea why your boyfriend would stab somebody?" Sam asked bluntly, and you could see the smile fade on the girls face.

"Wait what?"

"How could Mike know Stan Hinkle?" Morgan asked her.

"Who?" She asked, confusion laced in her voice and facial expression.

"The victim." Sam added.

"Wait hold on a minute." She said seemingly frantic, her hands waving in front of her face as if she refused to believe it for a moment. "Oh god.."

"What's the problem?" Morgan asked, and she looked up at her with sad eyes.

"Yesterday, he was acting really weird, but I didn't think this was why, I mean why would he kill a complete stranger? It makes no sense!"

"Weird how?" Sam questioned, his eyebrows pinched together with confusion.

"Well after class yesterday, we decided to go to the thrift shop. There was a part off campus we needed costumes for, and then he found that dumb masked. I hated it, because I mean look at the thing it's creepy, but he loved scaring me. Yet the minute he put it on..."

"That's when the weird started?" Dean finished her sentence and she nodded.

"Exactly." She replied. "He just stared at me, and at first I thought he was just messing with me, but when he walked out without paying, I knew something was wrong. And then he left his phone on the counter, and I had no way of contacting him and I-" She stopped, taking a few breaths. It was clear as day that she loved Mike, and so they needed to figure out what had happened, and fast.

"Look." She said breaking them from their thoughts. "Mike is the sweetest, okay? He wouldn't hurt a fly but the minute that mask was on his head, it was like he was a completely different person and..Oh god." She covered her mouth, her head shaking from side to side, so Morgan placed a comforting hand on hr shoulder.

"We'll do everything we can to figure out what happened." Morgan replies to her, before thanking her for her time and leaving the scene. As they got back into the car, Dean and Sam turn to Morgan with the same look and she raised an eyebrow.

"What?" She asked bluntly.

"You did good kid." Dean said with a grin, and the corners of her lips upturned at his words.

"You guys are aware that I am a hunter too right? This isn't my first case, I've been on cases with you before jackasses." Morgan laughed, and then they both sighed in unison.

"Oh yeah...." Sam said, making her laugh again. Morgan began to ring Donna, she needed to know what they had found out today. She answered quickly, she always did, Morgan it was mostly instinctive due to being the sheriff.

"Donna, hey."

"Everything okay?" She asked, and Morgan could practically see her smile. She had a very contagious smile, she was just an all round cheery person.

"Yeah, but the masks, we need to-" She was cut off by what sounded like Donna dropping the phone, causing panic to set in motion. "Donna!?" she called out, causing Sam to turn around to look at her with a worried expression.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, and Morgan listened to a fight break out and then gunshots caused her to jump. Dean looked at the girl through Therese-view mirror.

"What's going on?" Dean asked.

"Get to the sheriff station." She instructed. "Now."

•••

The sky became dark, signalling that the day had finally ended. They stood around the bunny mask. Thank god Donna was okay, although the trio had felt awful when they heard the news. Mike was killed, which made Morgan feel for Kylie who clearly loved him a lot, especially after telling  her that they'd help her. The bunny mask was covered in gasoline, the smell reminding Morgan of  dark memories .

"You okay?" Dean asked, his attention on Donna who was still shaking from the incident. Who could blame her? She never really had much to do with death, apart from our parents whom she didn't even see dead. So seeing that innocent boy die in front of her eyes, it's gotta hurt. Morgan took her hand in hers, squeezing it, hopefully sending her some comfort. It wasn't even her who fired the shot, yet she still felt the guilt.

Morgan was thankful to Dough however, because he had just saved her friends life.

"No, not really." She eventually replied, squeezing her hand back. "A nineteen year old kid is dead."

"That's not on you." Sam said, whilst Morgan flash them both small smiles, happy that they were trying to reassure her.

"Donna." She turned to look at Morgan. "It was you or him, I know who I would've picked in a heartbeat. Doug was protecting you, and as upset as I am about Mike, I would be much more distraught if Doug wasn't there to kill him."

Morgan watched as the brothers returned the smile as she said this, and then Sam took a deep breath, turning to his brother.

"No one else dies." He stated, before looking at Morgan. "Not like this."

Morgan and Dean nodded approvingly as he handed Morgan the matches, she took one, before throwing it on the mask and watching flames engulf it. She smiled slightly, glad that it was over.

                             ***
Later that night, Morgan was sitting outside alone as she tried to process everything that had happened. She had gotten her memories back, yet Sam and Dean hadn't even talked to her about it.

In that moment, despite how amazing the memories were to her, she wished she had never been given them back. Not only did it mean she remembered the pain on Dean's face when they were taken, but she also remembers how good they had it. That's what hurt most, knowing how great they were and he didn't even have the decency to talk to her about it.

"Hey." A voice broke her from her thoughts, and she turned to see Sam placing himself beside her.

"Hey." She sighed, looking back out into the distance.

"You seem happy to see me." Sam teased.

"Oh no no, sorry." She stumbled over her words. "I was just kinda hoping you'd be Dean."

"Morgan, Dean is a guy who can do many things, but when it comes to feelings he sucks." Sam explained. "And of course he loves you Morgan we all do, he just needs to get his head out of his ass."

She nodded. "It's just, I finally get my memories back and they're everything I had hoped for. But, it's as if it means nothing to him."

"Because to him it changes nothing." Sam replied. "He doesn't care whether you have them or not, they change nothing about the way he feels about you."

"Thanks Sam." She smiled slightly. "You always gave me the best advice."

"So, you remember everything now?" Sam asked sheepishly, and the girl nodded.

"I'm so sorry." Morgan grovelled. "I didn't mean to play with your feelings back then. I liked you, I really did it's just-"

"Deans the better brother. Don't worry I understand."

"You're understanding wrong! I was never good enough for you Sam, and I would rather watch you fall in love with an amazing girl than get hurt by a girl like me." She sighed, placing her head in her hands.

"A girl like you?" Sam repeated. "Don't start putting yourself down, it just wasn't meant to be." He shrugged, before smiling.

They looked at each other for a moment.

"Cmon." Sam stated. "Let's go inside before catching colds."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 478 11
A bond of siblings. Story plot from Yrkkh. Not an Abhira story. Abhira lovers don't hate me๐Ÿซฃ.
245K 5.1K 45
โ I would like a soulmate for tomorrow, yet tonight I could use a whiskey-loving companion. โž Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season one, [c...
7.9K 140 18
A one night stand between two strangers could be just what it is, but when they meet again, a forever night stand may be what they need. Charles has...
21.6K 256 45
"๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™—๐™ช๏ฟฝ...