Temptation | Dean Winchester

Af chloofletcherr

Morgan Riggs. A mystery to the town. A girl who is always seen alone, after the massacre of her entire famil... Mere

TRAILER&CAST&PLAYLIST
0 ~ Morgan's story
1 ~ The vision
2 ~ Get out
3 ~ Witches suck
4 ~ Im not alone
5~ kid called Morgan
6 ~ Dean dream
7~ Morgan's dream
8 ~ The weapon
9 ~ Im not afraid
10 ~ Reunion
11 ~ bite me
12~ memories
13 ~ Destiny
14 ~ Thanks Sammy
15~I promise
16~ Married Couple
17 ~ Dad bod
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue

23

439 6 0
Af chloofletcherr

-

A few weeks passed, and so far Nate had kept his promise and hadn't bothered the trio since the day that Morgan had almost lost her life. She wished she could've had more time to talk to him, tell him she forgave him and that she understood why he did what he did, she'd kill for her parents to be alive also.

Sam woke up with a jolt. Causing Dean and Morgan to look at him from the small table in the motel, they were eating fries for breakfast and playing cards, Sam never slept in but they decided he deserved in considering he hand't in so long.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Dean said, before groaning loudly once Morgan showed her cards and laughed, taking more fries from the table which they were using as the winnings.

"Dean." Sam said breathlessly.

"Everything alright Sammy?" Dean asked. "Are you kidding me?! You're so cheating!"

Sam nodded. "Can we talk? Outside."

"Sure." Dean stood up. "Do not look at my cards."

"I don't need to, it's pretty clear they're gonna be crap anyway." Morgan teased laughing, Dean just rolled his eyes and followed his brother out of the hotel room.

"What's up?" He asked his younger brother, who scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"I had that dream again." Sam told Dean. "Morgan, I think it's happening soon. We've got to tell her, maybe we can prevent it." Dean shushed his brother by putting a hand up, cutting him off.

"Don't tell her." Dean stated.

"What, why not?"

"If we tell her, she's gonna be looking over her shoulder 24/7. have you not seen her in there, she's actually laughing again after what happened with Nate, please don't tell her. We're here, we will protect her." Dean explained his reasons and Sam nodded in agreement. "But we need to tell Cas."

"Tell me what?" Cas appeared at the brother's sides, causing them to both practically jump out of their skin. He looked at them both innocently, yet their looks were murderous as they were ticked off with how he scared them all the time.

"Dude, seriously?" Sam said, but Cas stared at him like he had no clue what he had done. Sam and Dean stared at him more, before he finally realized and nodded. "Oh, sorry."

The brothers explained everything to Cas, about how Sam had the dream a few months back hence why they found the girl, and he had it again last night. Cas sighed, understanding Sam's powers better than anyone, therefore he knew that if he had dreamed it again after all this time, then they hadn't prevented her death, and it was fast approaching.

"Can we prevent it?" Dean asked, but Cas just shrugged in response.

"We can try, but when Lucifer is after her, I don't see us having much luck." Cas replied, before the door swung open and Morgan's small stature appeared in the doorway.

"Dean hurry up, I want your last fries-" She said, before seeing Cas and smiling. "Hey Cas!"

"Hello Morgan." He smiled, even as she hugged him he, for once, didn't feel uncomfortable in the hug he was receiving.

"Is everything alright?" She asked the three boys who just nodded, before heading back into the motel room, Dean taking his seat back at the table where he began playing cards with Morgan again, pretending as if the conversation outside hadn't happened.

                                                                                    ...

Night fell upon the small town, so Sam and Dean decided to go grab food from the nearby diner and bring it back, on request of Morgan who claimed she had a huge headache, therefore she could barely move from her bed. She didn't know where the sudden migraine came from, but her eyes were even sensitive to the light, but when they began to flicker her eyes widened.

She picked up her phone, after hearing crashing in the bathroom, her thumb pressing Dean's caller id and the phone began ringing, eventually he picked up.

"Don't worry Morgan, I won't forget to get your cheeseburger." Dean laughed, but when he heard he serious tone, his laughter stopped.

"Dean, do not come back." She informed him. "There's someone here, and if they want me for what I assume, then they'll make me kill you." Morgan ended the call, before getting out of bed, her headache suddenly disappearing as it was the last thing on her mind. She grabbed the gun from the bedside cabinet, it contained silver bullets, which would only be useful against certain creatures.

The last person she expected to see however was Crowley, who just smiled at her.

"Hello Femme Fatale." He grinned. "Put the gun down, i'm not here to kill you. Not that I could."

"What do you want, Crowley?" She hissed, sitting back down on her bed and placing the gun down, knowing he wasn't really a threat to her after the deal she made.

"I need to use you." This made Morgan look up, her eyes wide.

"Use me?" She asked, anger laced in her voice as she gritted her teeth. "Thanks for making me sound so classy."

"I mean you almost died, I can't have that. You're going to kill Nate Evans." Crowley informed her, but she furrowed her eyebrows trying to understand. "Tonight."

"No." She replied bluntly. "I don't care what you want to do with me, and I don't care about what he did to me, I will not kill him."

"Well, you don't have a choice. Let's go." He told her, but she just folded her arms. "Stop being a child Morgan, we need to go, he's a threat and I don't like threats."

Finally, Crowley approached the girl and touched her forehead, it was so easy because she was so weak at the current time that he needn't chant the spell. Instantly, she stood up, her face monotone as she followed Crowley's instruction. Just before they could transport, Sam and Dean burst through the door.

"Moose! Squirrel." Crowley said enthusiastically. "I'm borrowing your girlfriend."

"Where the hell are you taking her." Dean growled, taking a few steps close, before noticing that Morgan was once again under the spell. He looked between Crowley and Morgan, his jaw clenched.

"Come if you want, not that you'll enjoy the sight." Crowley told the brothers, before telling them the address of an old abandoned warehouse not far from the motel, luckily. The Winchester's sped off in the Impala, whilst Morgan and Crowley had teleported there.

Once Sam and Dean entered the building, the saw Nate kneeling on the ground, he was sobbing and pleading Morgan to break out of the spell, telling her it was possible and that she didn't have to kill and be the danger everyone believes she is.

Inside her monotone body, Morgan was screaming and begging to be heard, praying she was finally strong enough to overcome the spell, yet it never happened. Instead, a loud gunshot echoed throughout the warehouse, during the time that Crowley was distracted, Nate had shot him with a devil's trap bullet, meaning he couldn't move.

"Now, finally, I can avenge my parents death." He muttered, and Morgan became confused, she looked at the boy who she no longer recognized, his eyes now reflecting insanity and restlessness. His fingertips touched her forehead, and he was now the on in control over her body. Sam and Dean looked at each other, knowing that this was the moment Morgan had warned them about, the moment Morgan made them promise to kill her.

She walked toward them after raising a hand which caused them to stand still, their sense movement ripped away from them as she took more suspense steps toward them. She was screaming more than she ever had before, yet no one could hear her painful cries, but Dean noticed them leak from her eyes, despite her face showing zero emotion.

"Morgan." Dean whispered. "I know you're in there, everyone says you're strong enough to break from this, I believe them. But if you're not, I forgive you."

Morgan stopped for a split second, but carried on again, despite the fight she was putting up, despite the cries and the screaming, she couldn't break out of it.

"You promised you'd kill me!" She screamed, no one could hear her, but that's all she wanted them to hear, that she wanted to be killed in that moment instead of killing them. Her hand reached towards Dean's face and that's when it happened, when Morgan used everything inside her to stop her hand from inching closer, despite the pain it caused her.

"Morgan?" Dean whispered, staring into the monotone eyes of the girl he loved, they weren't looking at Dean, it was as if they weren't looking anywhere at all. He could see the tears falling, watching the girl struggle. Then, blood trickled from her nose as she resisted against the powerful spell, resisted against her entire purpose in life.

Sam watched as she stopped her hand from touching Dean, hardly believing that the girl could resist one of the most powerful spells he had ever seen in his years of hunting, even Crowley had the same thought.

"It's okay, Kiddo." Dean whispered. "If you can't do this for any longer, It's okay." Dean clenched his jaw and closed his eyes, allowing the girl to kill him, knowing it'd end the pain she was feeling.

The blood was dripping into the girl's mouth from her nose, the urge to kill him grew even harder and the pain of resisting was almost unbearable but there was no way she was going to give up now.

Once the pain got too much, Morgan felt her eyes droop shut, and she fell to the ground, and Sam and Dean were released from the wall. They both fell to her, checking she was okay, and once they saw she was still breathing they angrily approached the boy with a knew confidence.

Crowley stared at the girl on the floor, his mouth gaping as he could hardly believe what he had just seen. He then turned his head, before Castiel appeared out of nowhere, handing Sam and Dean a special wooden sword which had come directly from Gabriel according to Cas. Dean stuck the stake into Nate's heart without hesitation, and smiled happily at what he had done. Then they heard the girl pick herself up off the ground, causing the brothers to turn around.

Dean rushed over to her, the thought of how she had overcome an impossible spell for him in his mind, before his hands fell on her cheeks, and his lips found hers as they shared a long awaited kiss. Their breaths were mangled together as their foreheads touched, their eyes looking into each other as they tried to fully comprehend the recent events.

Sam was next, he shared a long hug with the girl, before patting her shoulder. "Good job Morgan." He smiled, and she laughed, shaking her head. Until Crowley cleared his throat, ruining the moment they were all sharing.

"Sorry to interrupt." Crowley informed them grumpily. "But I still can't move."

"I got it." Morgan smiled, strutting over to Crowley and placing her palm out in front of her, allowing it to hover above the bullet hole wound, and just like that, she caught the bullet after forcing it out with her power.

"H-how?" Dean asked, and Morgan shrugged her shoulders and laughed, throwing the bullet to the ground.

"I have a feeling things are gonna be different from now on." She replied, she could feel a sense of control over her body for the first time since her parents died, and for once she could actually feel her power and she knew exactly how to use them.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

185K 13.5K 41
[Reached # 2 on Regency and # 1 on Austen] After the death of her father, Lady Sarah Jane is passed around her inheriting cousins and uncles as the t...
109K 2.5K 14
they say when you love something, set it free... but what happens if it comes back? (teen wolf - season 3a)
35K 580 31
McKenzie Campbell is your typical seventeen year old girl. Well kind of. Her father was a hunter before he died tragically by a werewolf. That's when...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...