From Nerd to Jerk

By miss_terious

Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the ner... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt. 1
Chapter 19 Pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter: Alternate Ending
Epilogue
Question & Answer

Chapter 28

79.5K 2.1K 935
By miss_terious

Welll hello there guys :) So now you guys know about Brandon and Blake... Uh well start reading :D

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Brooke's POV 

"Hey Brooke, are you busy today?" Adam asked with hopeful eyes.

 "No, why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" 'Cause I'm gonna take you on a date," Adam said grinning. "So be ready by six."

"Brooke, is that you?" Someone behind me asked.

I turned around quickly to see a blonde haired guy with dazzling blue eyes come running towards me, "No."

"Brooke, who's he?" Adam whispered into my ear.

"Brooke, it is you! Hi, how you doing," The guy smiled giving me a big bear hug despite Adam's glares.

"Hi, I'm Brooke's boyfriend," Adam stepped in.

"Chill, I said hi, not suck my dick," Brandon scowled.

"Uh, hi Brandon. What are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly as Adam stood there gawking.

"Oh I'm just visiting. So how've you been?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine, I guess," I said awkwardly.

"Oh are you still hung up on what happened last year?" He asked, giving me a hug and resting his chin on my shoulder, "Because I told you, I'm sorry."

Adam finally stopped gawking, "I'm her boyfriend,"

"You said that. I bet she told you about what I did," He said, directing the last part to Adam.

"Yea, she did," Adam frowned.

"Adam, I can talk," I frowned at him.

"Well just to tell you, I still want to be friends," He said sincerely. "So uh, are you busy today after school?"

"Actually she is," Adam cut in.

"Yea, sorry. I have a date at six," I said. 

"Actually, I was just thinking about a movie at three thirty, right after school ends," He said smiling.

"She has homework," Adam said quickly. 

"You don't know that," Brandon retorted. "So can you come?" 

"Uh, sure," I smiled as his puppy eyes turned into a big grin.

"Yay! We're gonna have so much fun," Brandon grinned, "Come on I'll walk you to class. What do you have first?"

                                                          ------------------------------------

"Brooke! You're going to a movie with Brandon? Where is he? I need to talk to him," Zac yelled at me as I sat down at our table.

"Did Adam tell you?" I frowned.

"Yea. Why are you going?" He cried, "It was the puppy eyes, wasn't it?"

"Yea," I said awkwardly.

"See, I told you she was going to a movie with Brandon," Adam butted in.

"I'd rather have you go on a date with him," Zac frowned pointing at Adam.

"I agree with Zac," Adam said.

"Well, I already said yes," I said biting my lip.

"Well could you at least tell me where he is so I can beat him up for real this time?" Zac asked.

"I don't know where he is," I frowned, "Why don't you guys just follow me to the movies then?" 

"Good idea," Adam grinned.

"We're going to the movies!" Zac grinned.

"Well this is going to be fun," I grinned.

                                                              -----------------------------------

"Hey, Brooke," Brandon said as we arrived at the movie theater.

"Hi! Is it ok if these guys come?" I asked pointing to Zac and Adam.

"Oh, yea, sure," Brandon said with an awkward smile. We paid for our tickets and popcorn and walked into the theater. We got seats near the top of the theater and I sat in between Brandon and Adam.

    After the previews and the 'please turn off your cell phones', the movie finally started. A few minutes in Brandon faked a stretch and put his arm around me. Almost immediately, Adam slapped his hand off of me and put his own around me protectively. I'm sure I saw Brandon scowl, but I brushed it aside.

     Soon the movie was over, but the tension was still in the air. Zac and Adam are at my side, leaving Brandon to awkwardly walk behind us.

"So, Brooke. . . Are we cool?" Brandon asked.

"Yea, I think," I said biting my lip. 

"Ok, well bye!" Zac grinned as he and Adam pulled me away.

                                                              -------------------------------

"Bye Mom!" I yelled.

"Where you going?" My dad asked.

"Uh, on a date," I said.

"With who?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"With him," I said opening the door as the doorbell rang.

"With Zac?" He asked.

"What? No, with Adam," I frowned looking at the person standing in the doorway. 

"Hey Brooke, you forgot your phone," Zac said handing me my phone.

"Oh. Thank you," I grinned as I gave him a hug.

"Hi, Brooke, you ready?" I heard a familiar voice say as I pulled away from Zac's arms.

"Yeah," I replied. "Dad, this is my boyfriend."

"Well, I'll be going now," Zac said awkwardly.

"Follow me," My dad said gruffly at Adam as he led him into the house. Soon they came back out laughing and I gave them a look.

"I like this one," My dad whispered into my ear. 

"So do I," I whispered back. "Ok, bye."

 "Have fun, but not too much fun," My dad said waggling his eyebrows.

"Dad!" I whined.

"Hey, I did that to your brothers," He shrugged, "Don't you have a date?"

"Oh, yea, bye," I grinned as I kissed him on the cheek and followed Adam out the door.

"You have brothers?" Adam asked as I slipped into his car.

"Yea, two. They're in college," I shrugged.

"What are their names?" Adam asked. 

"Austin and Jackson," I said.

"You're parents really like city names," Adam chuckled.

 "Yup. What happened back there?" I asked Adam.

"Can't tell you," He smirked.

"Why?" I whined like a five year old.

"It's a secret," He said still smirking.

"Ok," I pouted, "So where are we going?"

"My place," He grinned. We pulled up to his driveway and got out of the car. We entered the house and everyone turned to look.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Oh, hi," Adam's mom chirped, "Have a seat, dinner's ready."

 "Remember, my offer is still available," Luke smirked.

"And she doesn't care," Adam said pushing Luke's face away. 

"So Brooke, tell us about yourself," Adam's mom asked as she served dinner. Oh boy this is going to be a long dinner.

                                                                  ------------------------------

"Bye, thank you," I called as we walked out of the house. "That went well." I'm grinning now as we walked towards Adam's car.

"I need to ask you something before we go," Adam said as we settled into the car.

"Yea?" I asked wide eyed.

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asked.

"Isn't it like in June? It's only the end of April," I said.

"So," He pouted, "Just say yes,"

"Someone's a little pushy," I said faking a frown.

"Sorry," He bit his lip, "So what do ya say?" 

"Yes," I grinned as he kissed me.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey hey :) SOOOOO they're going to prom :D

How do you like the chapter? 

So I'm gonna start a new book once this one is finished, but don't worry I still have more than 2 chapters yet to come. I dunno the exact number of chapter but it's more than 2. So here's the blurb/synopsis thingy. Oh yea the book's called Drama Queens . The cast is up on the little preview thing I posted but it's just the blurb thing but with the cast so yea...

Senior year has finally arrived and Maisie Dover and her friends plan to make it memorable. They soon befriend the new girl, Helana Keys, at school, learning that Maisie now has some competition. Soon the desire of becoming popular at this new school overcomes Helana and she abandons her new friends in search for popularity. But when Helana starts to spread rumors about Maisie and her friends, things get personal

Vote and Comment

Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 13.2K 15
Josie Greenwood is a nerd; Rob Carter is the most popular guy in the school. Their families are good friends. Josie ignores Rob, and hides away in he...
7.7K 124 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
1.3K 113 40
[COMPLETED] The nerd falls for bad boy. The loser falls for the popular boy. The girl falls in love with her popular best friend; these are all the...
58.6K 1.1K 22
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...