Loving your enemy

By Tilly_xoxo

Meet Hazel, a 15 year old girl, who's opinion of the school rebel changes when they fall for eachother... More

Loving your enemy
He'll ruin her happiness
Gym Class Revenge
Players 'never' change
The science experiment
'Kysie'
....a smile??
It was...nothing?
OUR tree
Once a player always a player
The start
'Hero'
Found
He's still out there
I can't decide
Alone in Switerzland
Nothing will stop our detetmination
We HAVE to do this
*News Flash*
Heart Break Loss
Wrong timing
Reactions, thoughts, feelings
The truth comes out
The change and the truth
Time goes fast when you're having fun
Brand new
The flight
Unplanned destination
Regretful thoughts
What's the point
Slowly but surely
Sam
A Sun Set Campfire
Waking up
Reasons why
Leave the bad behind
Given the all clear - Again
Taking responsibilities
Happy ending

Life changing decision

291 4 0
By Tilly_xoxo

Decided a weekly update isn't to often or too long a wait??

Thanks for all the votes on the last one:) Hope this is even better!

CHAPTER 16

*********************

Hazel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being discharged from hospital we went straight to the airport and got on a plane back home to England, feeling guilty for knowing that Ash is still in that mountain somewhere, probably starving by now?

"Haze, Gooo!" Rosie ordered, breaking me from my thoughts. We're on the way through the baggage claiming bit, going to meet my mum, god i've missed her so much!

"You best not be thinking about Ash" She added when she realised I was zoned out.

I felt my cheeks blush, lucky she was behind me so she couldn't see...

"Nah, I just thought I saw someone, never mind" I covered quickly, eagerly searching for my mum now.

"HAZEL! HERE SWEETIE" I heard a high pitch holler and surprisingly enough I saw my mum a few feet away.

"Mum!" I squealed and ran straight to her, dropping my bag right before her so my arms were free to hug her.

"Hunni I am so sorry I couldn't come out" She said, pulling away and reaching for my bag as Rosie and Kyle joined my side.

"Ah don't worry, I had these two greatest friends in the world beside me" I replied.

Yeah it would have been nice for my own mum to come and see me while i'm in hospital, but I guess i'm just used to her not being around, I kind of expect it now?

"C'mon, lets get home then shall we? You can tell me about it on the way home" Mum suggested.

"Yeah okay" I agreed.

On the way out to our car I suddenly remembered I should probably tell her about Ash? I mean she deserves to know right?

We threw our bags in the back and buckled in, all the time in silence while I thought of the right words to tell her, i've never been good at things like this, maybe i'll ask Rosie to start a conversation on it?

I reached in my pocket for my phone...and then realised...

"Shit! Where the hell is my phone?" I asked.

"Uh, Oh wait!! I think I saw Ash with it?" Kyle shouted out.

"ASH!?" Mum yelled, in total shock, well at least we're on subject now...

"Uhm, okay. I need to tell you something mum" I coughed, turning slightly in my seat to face her.

"So, you know I was skiing yeah? And got lost of track..." I started, having a quick break while I recapped what happened.

"Well that's not exactly true...Ash dared me - No, I dared him to go first, before the instructors told us what to do...he said no and so dared me...so I went for it" My voice sinking at the end as I dreaded her reaction.

I watched her face for some kind of emotion but she just shut her eyes slowly, but quickly opened them so she wouldn't crash.

"That little SH-"

"NO mum!! Let me finish..." I cut in before she got angry.

"When everyone saw I was missing, he came down after me...found me, unconscious and carried me to somewhere safe, this cave...where we got talking and then, well I dunno" I said sheepishly.

"Wait...so he saved you??" She asked confused.

"Yep" I nodded.

"Big time" Rosie added from the back.

"But you hate each other!" Mum said, still hung up on that fact.

"Hated" I mumbled.

"So, what? You like him now?" She asked, with a teasing grin.

"Ugh, I don't know" I sighed.

I really don't and it's frustrating! I don't want to admit I do and be humiliated when I find out he still hates me, but then again he saved me, so he can't hate me that much?

"I - I think I might" I said after a while, knowing they all just want to know my thoughts.

"But you're not sure?" Rosie asked, almost persuading me to re-think.

"Oh My God...I'VE GOT IT!" Kyle suddenly yelled out, taking us by surprise, he's been so quiet this journey I kind of forgot about him.

"Got what?" I asked.

"Ash! I know you're all thinking 'why wouldn't he come back?', Right?"

Actually thinking about it he's got a point, why didn't he come back?

"So...?" Rosie edged him on

"Well I know!"

"Kyle, just tell us already" Rosie sighed, eager to know.

"He's scared!" He stated, like it was obvious. "Scared of his feelings..." He added, his tone softening, "His feelings you, Hazel"

Just from that statement from Kyle, my entire life got a hundred times more complicated.

"Are you sure?" I asked, in barely a whisper.

Kyle just nodded from the back of the car and relaxed back into his seat as Rosie looked at me in sympathy.

"Well, it would make sense?" She said, helping believe it.

I wanted to reply but I had no idea what to say. One minute my life is plain and normal, easy! Then so suddenly it's all different and I have all this information coming at me in all directions confusing the hell out of me.

"Right, we need to just sort this out? Just have a proper chat and clear things up, decide what your guna do yeah?" Mum suggested.

"Yeah, a long long chat" I added.

"Well, we haven't got to be anywhere...and it'll be better the sooner we can get it done, so why don't we do it once we're back at yours?" Rosie suggested.

I suppose it will be better to get it over and done with, before bed so I'll actually be able to sleep.

.

.

.

When we arrived home, we literally just left all the luggage in the car, came inside, mum made some tea and we sat on the sofa's ready to talk this out.

"So I don't want to put any pressure on you sweetie, but whatever you choose to do now, will literally change your life...it's a big decision" Mum said, clearing her throat. "I'm going to leave you 3 to talk because I know you don't need me" She said but walked out the door before I had time to object, because actually I do need her, I need my mum in this decision but yet again other things are more important than me.

"Don't worry, we got this" Kyle said, scowling at the door. I guess he see's what an unreliable mum I have too?

"Okay, so Ash..." Rosie started.

"Yeah..."

"Right, Haze do you like him, or not? And don't say you don't know...because you either do, or you don't" She finished, being stern but that kind of helps.

"Honestly, at first I was thinking no, but thinking about that night in the cave, the kiss and everything...I think, yes" I admitted, knowing I can trust these two.

"Awww omg!" Rosie squealed

"Rosie shut up" I teased.

"Are you sure? Because we can't act on a maybe with the chance of you realising you don't actually like him...I mean, this is a huge change! You hated him for years! Are you sure your feelings just changed this quickly?"

I'm not guna lie, Kyle really just took me by surprise with his serious little paragraph there, but he is totally right, am I sure?

"Kyle I hate you" I sighed, rubbing my forehead, "Now i'm doubting it again".

"Okay, I can tell we'll get nowhere here until you both know how you feel, so I have an idea" Rosie joined in.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...We need to go find Ash"

A/N -

Slight cliff hanger for you guys....What do you think?

~Will they actually go?

~ What will happen if they do?

~ What will happen if they don't?

.....You'll soon find out;)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!!

~Tilly_xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 19 11
After the heartbreaking passing of her grandma, Hannah's summer takes a surprising turn. From watching her long time crush, Jason, and her best frien...
109 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
899 71 17
Fletcher Pierce- Athlete, high school heart throb, basically Channing Tatum in teenage boy form. He plays football and runs track, and he's stylish...
203 0 14
Rosie Petrova lived her life known as a "cool nerd." When she is encountered by her crush she freaks out. She finds out there is another guy that's b...