Full Moon {A Sesshomaru x Rea...

By DancingGiirrll

You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while... More

Rin?
This Feeling, What is it?
How could I have been so Blind?
Confession
Naraku! The Encounter of Inuyasha
Wow Thanks!
What?
Sadness but...
Ohh you sly little girl!
Wedding 💒
AYE ATTENTION!!
A Baby!?!?
The baby is born
Years later and another child
🍋 Lemon 🍋
Another Lovely day
PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
The last little demon is born
Evil Love and Non-Existent Love
1,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader Oneshot!
1,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader Oneshot!
I'm confused
Archenemy?! Seriously?!
Sacrifice or Selfishness
2,000+ Special! Kagome x Male! Demon! Reader
2,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader
2,000+ Special! Bankotsu x Reader
More Shout outs
Aiko and Akio....what happened?
3,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader!
Who are you?
4,000+ Special! Miroku x Reader
4,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru!
5,000+ Special! Hiten x Reader
Y/n vs Jaluto
I'm so stupid
6,000+ Special! Koga x Reader
7,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga
8,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga PART TWO!
The battle for the twins
WHAT THE HELL!!!
9,000+ Special! Naraku x Reader
Battle For the twins 2
We're Related!
Y/n's Birthday!!🎂
We'll Be Together Forever

Where are they?! What is this?!

2.4K 64 44
By DancingGiirrll

"THEY'RE WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Missing. Did you not hear him?" Inuyasha said.

"Did you hear the cries of people at your funeral?" I asked in a crazed tone.

"What?" Inuyasha asked shakily.

I sniffed the air, looking for a catch of Akio and Aiko's scent.

"I found something.....I think?" I said.

I started to run with Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Itsuki behind me.

"Whoever took them are dying. I've been inching to get my hands bloody!" I said.

"Calm do-" Inuyasha started.

"Don't.Fucking.Tell.Me.To.Calm.Down." I said demonically.

Inuyasha stayed silent as we continued running. The scent was getting stronger and we soon arrived at a clearing.

I looked around to see Aiko and Akio playing in the flowers and leaves. And on the ground it looked like some type of writing. Oh wait it's in Japanese.

"So what's all of this mumbo jumbo?" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"Oh yeah I forgot you were sealed away. And most of your brain melted." I said.

"What?!" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"Look. What does it say mom?" Itsuki asked.

I forgot I hadn't taught him Japanese. I looked at the Japanese writing and started to translate it.

"Anata no futago ga shinu jikai - S" I said.

"What? Um speak English please?" Inuyasha exclaimed.

"It means, Next time your Twins will die -S. So basically someone with a name that starts with the letter S is after me and/or my twins...or possibly my entire family. I don't know who would want to do this but...I honsetly have no clue." I explained.

"Aiko! Akio! C'mere!" I shouted. They ran towards me with huge smiles plastered onto their faces.

"Hi mommy!" They both said.

"Hello sweetfaces. Let's go back to the village." I said in the most sweetest voice I could create.

"Kay!" They both said.

We both then walked into the forest with Inuyasha following.

Sesshomaru stayed with Itsuki to train him more and to also try to figure out who is S?

(Reference anybody? Let me know if you get it.)

/at the village\

Kagome finally had her children....
Yes it was children. Another set of twins actually. Himari begged me to train her today so I decided I should. She's a quick learner. She got the basics done in no time! Now we just need to get that power of hers to be in her control. Speaking of power I wonder what power do Aiko and Akio hold. They have a really high demonic aura. It's very powerful. Power that could rival my own.

But what could their power be? And that fresh spring water stuff that Itsuki told me about...is it true? Will me, Aiko, and Akio have a special and powerful type of power? If so then what is it?

Sesshomaru POV

"Itsuki keep your sword held high! Stand up straight! Fix your stance!!" I scolded Itsuki.

He sighed and moved his body around a bit so he could have a better stance and position.

"Hey dad?" He asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"If Aiko and Akio appeared here then who brought them here? Or at least what lured them here?" He asked.

"..." I stayed silent.

Why is he asking me this like I know?

"Whatever let's just....finish training. I want to be as strong and smart as ever so I can protect my little bro and sis!" He shouted with determination.

I sighed and we continued to train.

That is a question that even I am curious about.

Who wants my children dead and why? It couldn't be Kagura. Or Naraku. They are both dead. It couldn't be anything dealing with Naraku so....who is it?

Your POV

"Akio, Aiko, how did you wind up there?" I asked the two.

"We heard some woman's voice. She said there was some sweet sticks in the meadow." Aiko said.

"And when we got there all we saw were flowers and we got distracted." Akio said.

"So did you see her?" I asked.

"No." They both said.

"Ok well you can go play now." I said.

They left and when they were out of ear shot I groaned in frustration.

"Dammit! Why can't I catch a break?" I sighed.

"I just need to stay calm. Stay calm." I said.

"Hey Y/n?" Kagome asked.

"Yeah?" I rose up.

"What happened?" She asked.

I sat up and she sat down next to me. I began explaining what happened and she was shocked.

"Well who do you think it is?" Kagome asked.

"Since Aiko and Akio said it was a woman it couldn't be Takashimi. And then it has to be someone who knows about the sweet sticks you bring all the time." I elaborated.

"Oh. So maybe someone is watching us? Or we've met them before?" She asked.

"I don't know but they'll show themselves sooner or later." I said.

"Your right." She said.

She then smiled and walked out of the hut.

I layed back down on the futon and sighed heavily.

'If making my life a living hell is their goal then they are in for a pickle.' I thought.

I slowly dozed off and started to dream.

Sesshomaru POV

Me and Itsuki left the clearing and went back to the village. Itsuki saw Katsumi and immediately ran to her. I looked around and saw the Miko holding and inspecting some square object. I went up to her and looked at the square object as well.

"What is that?" I asked.

She jumped and squeaked in surprise.

"What are you holding in your hand?" I asked calmly.

She blushed and looked at me and then back at the strange object in her hand.

"Um....T-this? Ri-right here?" She asked.

(This? Right here? Is my..... PRETTY BOY SWAG!! Ok I'm gonna leave now. 🚪)

"Yes." I answered irritated.

"O-oh...." She said nervously.

"Tell me." I said demandingly.

"Ok ok....it's a....co-con-"

"HURRY UP!!" I shouted.

"It's a condom!!" She blurted out.

"The fucks a condom?" I heard the lovely voice of Y/n ask.

"It...protects you from having babies during sex. And it protects you from sexual transported diseases." Kagome shyly explained.

"Oh. That's what the fucks a condom is. Where did it come from?" Y/n asked.

"From...my time." Kagome answered.

"..." I stayed silent.

"Well now my questions are answered. So I'll just go *yawn* back to sleep." Y/n said.

"Oh Y/n! I saved some stew I made for you!" Kagome said happily.

Your POV

As soon as I heard the sound of food, my head snapped back to look at her and my eyes sparkled in delight.

"Gimme the fooood!" I exclaimed.

Kagome giggled and lead me to the hut she and Inuyasha stayed in.

She gave me a bowl that was heated in one of her microwave things. She said it was supposed to be powered by electricity...whatever the hell that is. But now it's powered by light.

I took a delicious taste of the stew and the flavor bursted out.

"You made this soooo perfect! Exactly like I told you to!" I meant to say. But it came out as this.

"U maid gis suuu parfact! Ezacly luke I toold ya to!" I said with a face stuffed with stew.

The tasty meat and the delicious carrots mixed with other vegetables were so delicious!!

After I finished the bowl the sun was just going down. I smiled and thanked Kagome. Then I went to the hut that Kagome forced Inuyasha to make for me, Sesshomaru, and the kids.

Sesshomaru didn't want to stay in the village, but I told him he could wander off and do his thing anytime he wanted. He agreed but he still hated the fact of living with humans and half breeds.

I walked in to see Himari cuddled up with Aiko and Akio and Sesshomaru was underneath the pile of toddlers.

I chuckled softly at the view.

I noticed that Itsuki was nowhere to be found and I had a feeling he was with Katsumi.

"I hope that boy doesn't get too out of hand with his relationship... Maybe Kagome can give him a condom thing." I said to myself.

I then sighed heavily remembering what happened earlier.

"But first I need to find out who is this mysterious person who wants me or my family dead." I said as I walked to the futon I shared with Sesshomaru.

I layed down and closed my eyes. Himari rolled over on me with her hand on my cheek.

"Hmm....soft cheek....mommy." She said softly while smiling and rubbing my cheek. Her eyes were still closed as well.

"Goodnight my ball of happiness." I wispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"Where's my goodnight kiss?" Sesshomaru sleepily asked.

"Goodnight my loving husband." I said after chuckling softly and kissing him on the lips.

I then closed my eyes and went to sleep.

______________________________________

Yup I'm awesome! Thanks for showing me that! Wanna know how? I HAVE 3,000+ VIEWS ON THIS STORY!! yes yes I know I have to do a special. Don't worry. That's coming up. Trust me. Anyways thanks you guys. I am so happy that you guys are at least viewing this story. And here I thought it was a piece of crap. This is actually my most viewed story. Yup. My other stories have like 100+ to 200+ views. I'm starting to think I should do more other types of Inuyasha x Reader fanfics. What do you guys think? Comment your opinion. Please and thank you.

Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.1K 7
All Sasuke wanted was to claim his mate as every young demon. But all he got was a smile, and a challenge. WARNING: don't own anything and this is...
202K 5.5K 24
Deep within the forest of Inuyasha, a fox pup was found. Her fur was as white as snow and she had red markings on her forehead that was akin to a cro...
312K 13.5K 48
Short summary: Reborn as Neji Hyuga's twin sister. Full summary: A woman from the normal Earth realm suffers a death at the hands of a car accident...
10.8K 481 39
A girl, the age of 12 stumbles upon Konoha. Her name: Yakunan Ookami, Evil/Misfortune Wolf. Her story: Filled with many hardships and problems that...