Dynasty ✒ Stilinski | 2

By stilesbiles

❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past ye... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
twenty-one | season three b |
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
[book three coming soon]
[third book out!!]

FIFTEEN

6.6K 152 47
By stilesbiles

FIFTEEN

Stiles, Cora and I were in the Jeep, driving Cora home. I was in the front seat with Stiles, and Cora was in the back. We were on the phone with Allison, she had found something useful.

"Philosophers?" My boyfriend asks Allison over the phone.

"And guardians, which after the last night has to mean something, right?" Allison asked over the phone, Cora leans forward in between the little gap. "Like, law enforcement, right? Stiles, you have to tell your dad. Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him."

Stiles looks at me for a second, before his eyes go back to the road. "Okay, okay, okay, I know," Stiles said.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask as Stiles hangs up the phone.

"I'm gonna tell him the truth." Stiles turns his head towards me and I smiled. "And I'm gonna need your help."

"Hey, I said I'd be there for you. I'll help you." I told him, grabbing his hand.

I watch Stiles pace around in his room as I sat on his bed, and Sheriff standing by Stiles' desk. "Okay, okay, okay, yes," Stiles mumbled to himself and I raise an eyebrow. Cora sat next to me.

The sheriff then looked between us, and his eyes widen. "Oh, god, Stacey's not pregnant, is she?" Sheriff asks, and I choked on my saliva.

"N-no!" I defend, we haven't even had sex yet. Or a hot makeout session, in ages.

"No..." Stiles' eyes widen, glancing over at me awkwardly, and cleared his throat which made my throat dry. We haven't had time to have sex.

"Stiles?" Sheriff asked.

"Dad, I'm sorry, okay? I'm just... I'm trying to..." Stiles trailed off again. "I'm trying to figure out how to start here."

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time." Sheriff told his son.

"For the last year," Stiles started off. "You've had all these cases, that you couldn't figure out, right? I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, and all these murders right now. It's like... it's like you've been playing a losing game."

"Stiles, the last thing I need right now, is a job performance review from my own son." Sheriff cuts him off and I bite on my tongue.

"I know." Stiles sighs. "Okay, see, that's just it, Dad." Stiles walked over and grabbed a chest board form a pile of books on his shelf. He walked over to his dad with the chess board in his hands. "The... The reason you're losing the game is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board." Stiles puts the chess on the table and opens it. "I need to show you the whole board.

I look at the desk, Stiles had put out the chess board with the players and some sticky notes saying who they are and what they are. "Scott and Derek are werewolves?" Sheriff slowly said.

"Yes." Stiles sighed.

"And Kate Argent is a werewolf?" Sheriff asked.

"Hunter," Stiles explained. "That's... purple hunter."

"Along with Allison and her father," I add from the bed. Sheriff and Stiles were sitting at Stiles' desk.

"Yeah, and my friend Deaton, the veterinarian, is a Kanima?" Sheriff asked and I sighed.

"What, no, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay? Well, we think." Stiles looked over at me.

"So who's the Kanima?" Sheriff asked.

"Jackson," I reply. "Hated him."

"No, Jackson's a werewolf." Sheriff said, pointing to the board. I groan.

"Jackson was a Kanima first and then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf." Stiles explained. Simple. "Now, he's in London."

"Who's the Darack?" Sheriff asked.

"It's Darach." I quickly correct. "But we don't know yet."

"We don't know yet." Stiles repeated. 

"But he was killed by werewolves?"

"Slashed up and left for dead." Stiles said.

"We think." I add.

"We think. Yeah." Stiles repeats. Sheriff sighs and leaned back in his chair.

"Why was Jackson the Kanima?" Sheriff asked.

"'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are." Stiles explained.

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" Sheriff asked Stiles.

"That would be more of an expression, like the one your kinda wearing." Stiles slowly said in his low voice.

"Yeah." Sheriff pressed his lips together and stands up.

"Dad." Stiles sighed and jumped up to stop him from leaving. "Dad... I can prove it. Okay? She's one of them. She's a werewolf!" He pints to Cora, who's patiently sitting on the bed beside me.

"Stiles, Stiles!" Sheriff yelled at him. "That's enough." He walked past his son.

"Dad, can you please just hold on?" Stiles asked. The sheriff doesn't believe us. "You ready?" Stiles looked at me. I then stand up along with Cora. "All right dad, just watch this." As soon as Cora stood up, she collapsed to the ground.

Sheriff rushed past us. "Call an ambulance."

I let Stiles sort out Cora with Sheriff, as Lydia had picked me up and we drive to the recital. She parks the car and we enter the school, our arms linked. Never in a million years would I have thought last year that Lydia would end up being my best friend.

But then again, I never thought I would be Stiles' girlfriend, either.

The recital was filling in, the band was on the stage, getting ready to play. "I thought you were going home." Scott told Lydia.

She shakes her head. "I picked up Stacey, I'm sorry, I can't. I don't know why either of us are finding the bodies, but maybe if either of us just stop trying to fight it, we'd find them before it happens, maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it."

I felt Scott grab ahold of my hand. Scott and I use to do this a lot when we were little, it comforted us. "You get me the time and I'll do something about it. I swear to god I will." I nod, believing Scott's words.

I gave Scott's hand a tight squeeze.

The music fills my ears, and I stand alone. Scott and Lydia were standing together, and I stand aside. I purse my lips together, watching. It was beautiful, really. I stand at the back.

I looked down at my text, it was... Stiles.

I need to see you right now.

I look up, my eyes scanning the rows of people. I don't see Stiles anywhere. Maybe he wants to talk outside, maybe.

Life and death situation!

Another text had come through.

"It better be." I mumble, and I walk out of the recital, letting the doors close behind me.

I slowly open the door to the hallway, and I took a step forward. I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again, this place is hella scary at night. I jump when the door closes on me and I kept walking forward.

I then stand in the room with an open door, maybe he was in here. I step forward. I look around, scanning the room, there was no Stiles in there. I fully enter the room now, in the background, their recital was playing.

I came to a stop when I hear a series of he and ha going on. My eyes widen when I realized what was going, was I going to be sacrificed? I turn my head around. Fear in my eyes and my breathes growing heavier.

"You recognize it, don't you?" A familiar voice asks, and I whip my head around and saw Ms. Blake standing there with a smirk on her face. She steps forward and I gasp my eyes widening even further. I was then met by darkness, I'm guessing she knocked me out.

I woke up with a gasp, tears were soon streaming down my face. I'm going to die. Holy smoke, I'm going to die. I repeat I'm going to die. I groan in pain, and I touched my head with my hand. I looked down at my hand and I let out a whimper, there was blood on it.

My vision was blurry, but I could see small spots of blood on it. I could see my assassin in view, and to my surprise, it was Ms. Blake, tieing something. "What are you doing?" I whisper, fear dripping in my voice.

"What's necessary," Ms. Blake told me. "I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that. You call them sacrifices, but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from Latin sacrificium, an offering to a deity, a sacred rite. A necessary evil."

"Stop." I let out in a whisper.

"Oh, I wish I could." Ms. Blake said. "But you don't know the Alphas like I do."

"Please, stop." I sniff. I'm going to die.

"But you, Stacey," Ms. Blake walks around the chair, and stands perfectly behind it, I think. "You're not a sacrifice. Your just a girl who knows too much. Actually, a girl who knew too much." I then feel Ms. Blake put a rope around my neck and I started panicking. I gasp, and to put my hand on the rope and pull it out from my neck. "Stacey, don't!" Ms. Blake threatens, I then let out one big shriek, hoping, Derek, Scott, Aiden, Ethan someone will hear me.

Whimpering, I let go of the rope in defeat and let it come around my neck tightly. "Unbelievable." Ms. Blake lets go of the rope, and I look around, whimpering. "You have no idea what you and Lydia are, do you guys?" I looked up at her. "The wailing women. A banshee, right before my eyes. And Lydia? Why... you guys are connected. You two are just like me, Stacey. Looking like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it."

I let out a whimper, a cry. "It's too bad, though." Ms. Blake smirks. "And too late." She then taped my hands to the chair, and I groan, crying.

"No, please!" I cry out, sobbing. I struggle, but Ms. Blake taps my other hand. My hands couldn't stop shaking. I soon feel the rope tightening around my neck and I let out a choke. This is it. I gag and I hear the sound of a knife come out.

"One last philosopher." Ms. Blake taughtened. I feel the knives reach my throat, and I closed my eyes. Waiting for the worst to happen. Waiting for blood to drip down my throat, for me to die. I sob, I cry, I'm not sure what else to do. I'm useless, I'm dead.

"Drop it!" A voice bombs, shocking both Ms. Blake and I. Ms. Blake flinched, shocked. I recognized that voice, my eyes trailed over to Mr. Stilinski who held out a gun firmly, pointing at Ms. Blake.

Ms. Blake had then thrown the knife at Sheriff, and I squeaked when I hear the gun drop and a groan from the Sheriff. I then hear a loud growl and my eyes snap to my brother's, who's fangs were out, and eyes were glowing. His claws were showing.

Scott then ran towards Ms. Blake, jumping over desks, and stands right in front of her. Scott went to slash Ms. Blake's throat, but Ms. Blake dodged it easily. Ms. Blake defends herself as Scott kept trying to fight Ms. Blake.

Ms. Blake soon pushed on Scott's chest and Scott went flying backward, flying into the group of stack chairs on top of the desk. I let out a cry as blood fly out of Scott's mouth. My eyes then snap to Stiles, who was at the doorway and so does Ms. Blake's. Ms. Blake had pushed the teacher's back into the door so that Stiles couldn't get in.

I see Stiles trying to push the door open. I let out more tears. I kept looking at Stiles, if I was going to die, the last thing I want to see is him. Ms. Blake turned her attention to me.

I hear someone stand up, and I looked over and saw Mr. Stilinski with the gun held out and pointed at Ms. Blake. "There was a girl, years ago, we found her in the woods, her face and body slashed apart," Ms. Blake had stepped forward to Stilinski as he did his speech. "That was you, wasn't it?"

"Maybe I should've started with the philosophers, with knowledge and strategy," Ms. Blake steps forward and the Sheriff aimed at Ms. Blake's leg and I let out a small gasp. She winces and it heals. "Healers." Ms. Blake then went forward and stabbed the knife even further into Sheriff, and my mouth hangs open.

Mr. Stilinski groans in pain and dropped the gun as he was forced to stand up by Ms. Blake. Ms. Blake then pushed Stilinski back into the chair and desks. "Warriors." Ms. Blake rips off the Sheriff badge. "Guardians." She crushed the badge and dropped into onto the floor. "Virgins."

I see Ms. Blake kissing the Sheriff. My eyes widen. I then look over and saw Stiles pushing the door open, class shattering as he does it. Stiles then entered the classroom, and my eyes widen. "Dad?" The sheriff... was gone.

He was gone because of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1K 16
[Takes place in season 3A] Everything seemed to be perfect in the small town of Beacon Hills. True-Alpha Scott McCall and his pack of friends; Stiles...
2.5M 79.8K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
132K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...
140K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...