The Kissing Booth 2.0

Par osnapitsari_

Continuing from Elle arriving home from dropping Noah to the airport. Why can't she shake off the horrible f... Plus

That long journey home.
Drug Store Chips
A Derailed Trip To The Mall
Popping
Sleep Soundly
Hey Lee Do You Want To Know A Secret
A Night To Remember
I Told You Prom Is Essential
Prom Is For The Young Folk
Our Fate Sealed
Popping Part Two
Happy Birthday To Me
That's When It All Went Black
Our Longest Night
22 Hours
Oh So Familiar
What Did I Do To Deserve This
Graduation Part One
Graduation Part Two
Not The Night We Expected
Hello Little Squirt
May I Introduce You To ____
Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Hour of Confession
You Have To Tell Me If It Hurts
Happy Sundays
I'm So Tired
Theres Something Rotten
Cashmere Sweater
Unexpected
Home Sweet Home
Do You Recognise This Place Elle
That's a Big Diamond
An Unexpected Guest
Update
May 9 Months Later
We'll Take It
Oh My God
41A Mermaid Avenue
ONE
The Perfect Dress
Just a Mundane Day
The One We've All Been Waiting For
The Day After Yesterday ( Reader Vote )
The Honeymoon
Disaster for Dessert
The Big News
That Makes Sense
The Scariest Day So Far
BACK WITH A BANG
Gender Reveal
Christmas Eve
December 25th
The Office Party
A Gun Shot Rang Out
The First One
The One You All Waited For
Rachel
Elle I need a Break
The Most Surreal Day Of My Life
Hello Again
Welcome home Aria ( And Elle )
Everything I'm not
Go and find Someone Better
How Did We Get Here Elle?
Never a Dull Moment
Beach Day
Noah's Birthday
Party Problems
I ( REALLY ) Messed Up
Times Are A Changin'
This is Going to Be a Learning Curve
The Return
Sign the Contract
Double First
After Summer
I'm Just Tired
' Maybe it's for the best '

A Month Later

13.2K 246 28
Par osnapitsari_

A/N HELLO HI I hope you're enjoying the story so far. So ya'll know pregnancy are long af to base a plot on but I'll do my best. I may have to write ' 2 months later ' a lil bit, like right now .. Enjoy ( Also lemme know if you have any suggestions :) 

So let me give you a little update. I'm almost 5 months pregnant, I haven't barfed in about two months ( score) , my dad hasn't spoken to me since dinner that night, I've only seen him once since and that was just to take things from my bedroom. I also go and watch Brad's soccer matches but I sit on the other side of the stands. Lee and I are good, he warmed up to the idea slowly and asking him to be godfather really sweetened the deal. I live with the Flynn's now, only Noah isn't here, he went back to college. I wasn't mad, The way the academic year worked out he would be home well before the baby came. God I missed him though.

On Skype-

'So lets see your tummy'

I stood up and pulled Noah's oversized hoodie above my stomach. I laid my hand on it.

' I think it's bigger but it could just be all the food you're mom is cooking me. '

' It's definitely bigger since last week. I can't wait to find out the sex. '

' Neither can I, my appointment is half 2 on Friday. I wish you could be there with me. '

' Not as much as I do baby, but my mom will be with you , and Lee. Just think of Lee as a less awesome version of me. '

I giggled. ' I'm so exhausted though, going to school is really starting to zap all my energy. '

' Take a day off Shelly, you deserve it. '

' Noah I'm already not going to college, I'd like to at least graduate high school . '

' Elle.. '

' No '

' How did you know what I was going to say .'

' Because you say it every night, I'm not going to prom. '

' Why '

' I'm gross and pregnant and I don't want to third wheel with Lee and Rachel . I'm fine, I'm going to Rachel's house on Thursday night to help her get ready. '

' Oh Shelly that makes me so sad, you deserve to be going. '

' Well I'm gonna eat ice cream and Skype you instead. Now I'm going to sleep. Love you.'

' Love you Shell.'

I closed down the lid of the laptop and climbed into Noah's bed. I was laying in the dark when I felt the strangest sensation. I grabbed my phone and dialled Noah. He answered almost immediately.

' Baby whats the matter?'

' Kicking, they're kicking ! '

' Elle, oh my god. What does it feel like? '

' It's like a little fish swimming around or something. It's so weird. '

The line was silent.

' Noah '

' I wish I was there with you. I can't believe I'm missing this. '

' It's just the first time Noah, it will happen plenty more. '

He stayed silent a while longer, ' Sleep well shelly, I'll call you in the morning .'

That was weird, he sounded so upset. I rolled over and my stomach squirmed again. ' Hello little squirt, I think you have stolen your daddy's heart already. '

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.3K 1.2K 33
Noah and Elle are both devastated after their break-up at the end of their summer at the beach house. That is, until a chance weekend where they end...
66K 865 28
One night can change your life forever. As for Sophia a lot of challenges came as soon as she found out she was pregnant. What happens when she tells...
55.4K 1.6K 41
Guided by letters left by her late Mum, Elle and Noah journey through life's most precious moments together as they embark on their future as a coupl...
27.2K 736 138
With some big problems coming their ways how will they handle it?