Connor X OC- Become human

By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne worked as an It Tech at the Detroit police station. She owed her job and her life to her god father Ha... More

Plain Jayne
Homicide
A song to sooth a metal heart
Interrogation
Gun Training
Babysitting
AX400
Stay The Night
Amanda
The birthday party
Unhappy Birthday
We All Fall Down Sometimes
Jayne the lap dancer.
Honeypot (slight Smut)
A Wasp In The Honeypot
Lovers quarrel.
I Like You. (slight Smut)
A new Connor
Not Today
Eden Club.
Let me take you to a sex club
Markus
Bridge
Steal her away.
A family dinner
The Macarena
Please don't hate me
First Time (smut)
The Morning After
The Broadcast
Breathe
When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)
Kamski
Finding Jerico
Am I Deviant?
The Battle of Jericho
Church For Sinners (smut)
The Zeltaid Group
Two Connors Are Better Than One?
Hold On
Backdoor
Human Ambassador
Like Mother Like Daughter
Late
Late Part 2
Oh Its Happening.
Finding Kamski.
Jealous Much?
Purple
Mylitta
President Warren
Well Thought Out Plan
Team Work
un-answered questions
Getting Creative (smut)
The doctor is in.
Rk 900
Answers
oh Canada
Home sweet home
not long
Keep away from me
Out Of Control
Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?
Carter
Little Brother.
Alone Time (smut)
Christmas Tradition
A Visit From The Christmas Fairy
And So Child Was Born
And So A Child Was Born Part 2
What now?
Trap In My Mind
Adam You Motherfucker!
Wake up Jayne!
an explanation.
Mind Palace
Back together.
Honey pot.... Again
Jayne in the Honeypot.
Everythings Fine
I need something from the shed.(smut)
the name game
Registration
Holy Mother
Hank, the man with a plan.
Lets Do This
Blending In.
Party Crashers
Amelia
Friendly neighbourhood murder.
Dont Die
Chem Labs
All good things must come to an end.
Epilogue

Finding Kamski......Again.

169 7 0
By rebbsycrellbelt

"we have got to go back" I said, Looking up from my hands. we had all gathered in the living room. Markus had located the first aid kit and was patching up Hank much to his dismay. 

"you can't go back- Ahh Christ! watch it, robot Jesus that hurts!" Hank yelled as Markus cleaned the wound. 

"please dont call me that, and i have to clean it or you will get an infection" Markus sighed clearly frustrated with Hank. Hank wriggled once more pulling his arm away. "Stop moving" Markus demanded. Causing Hank to sigh like a toddler who isnt getting his own way. 

"You cant go back to Detroit, its too dangours for you" Hank continoued, taking a swin go his whisky that he stole. 

"Hank I love you, but cut the shit. It doesnt matter where I am they are going to find me. And honestly Im done hiding."

"you are staying where it is safe Jayne" Connors spoke in a commanding tone, his arms folded as he leaned against the fire place. 

"no where is safe Connor" i shook my head, why does no one listen to me. "anyway I think I have proved I can handle myself." I stood up Connor bringing himself off the fire place. I could see he was frustrated.

"Jayne please think about this logically, your hormonal your not thinking clearly."

What the fuck did he just say to me?

"what did you just say?" I said raising my voice slightly.

"I think your hormonal state might be clouding your judgement" he said taking hold of my hand.

"Connor I wouldn't-" Hank started.

"YOUR FUCKING WHAT? HORMONAL AM I! STICK IT UP YOUR ASS CONNOR. I'M NOT HORMONAL" I shouted poking him in the chest. He looked taken aback by my out burst, in fact they all did. They were all looking at me, I felt tears welling up in my eyes I blinked trying to will them away

"I'm not crying."i sniffed Connor smiled at me warmly. Pulling me into a hug as I began to sob.

" I'm not sad, it's, it's just. I'm so TIRED." I wailed" and my feet and back hurt. Im fucking boiling and, so hungry" Connor stroked my hair which was incredibly soothing.

"I wanna go home Connor" I sniffed.

"I know soon OK. I promise" I leaned up kissing him gently on the lips. He lent into the kiss, kissing me with such passion and love I was almost bowled over. I wanted it to last forever.

"hey HEY!" Hank yelled, "stop that god that's so gross, no father should have to see that Christ" I laughed pulling away from Connor.

"sorry dad"

.........

The new plan was set, Hank and Markus would leave in the morning on the hunt for Kamski. Me and Connor were going to stay at the cabin for a few more days, and then follow them back to Detroit. Connor wasnt happy about this plan, but I promised I would stay with Grace until they could find Kamski.

I hope he was alright, for all he was a arrogant fuck I didn't want anything to happen to him.

I laied down on the bed, looking around for Connor

"Connor?" I called waiting a reply.

"I'm in the bathroom I will be out in a minute"

"bathroom?" I questioned what was he doing in the bathroom. I creeped across the bedroom floor, peeking into the bathroom.

Connor was checking himself out in the mirror. I rolled my eyes pushing the door open.

"your so vain" I teased playfully. Joining him by the sink.

"iv got to keep you interested somehow" he quipped running his hands through his hair.

"sweetheart, I don't care what you look like. Your perfect to me just the way you are" I said lovingly, messing up his hair again.

He tutted at me playfully pushing me away.

"is that so?" he said looking at me with a twinkle in his eye. I knew what he was thinking. I held out my finger at him, like a mother warning a naughty child.

"Connor don't you dar-" he grabbed me picking me up carrying me to the bedroom threwing me gently onto the  bed. Without missing a beat Connor began tickling my sides.

I begged for mercy giggling with delight. I could feel the baby swishing around in my stomach. Connor finally gave in collapsing on the bed next to me.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

.......

Me and Connor layed in bed for a while he went into sleep mode, I tried to sleep also. The baby wasn't having any of it though. I groaned getting up patting my stomach. It was starting to sink in that I had a living thing inside of me. I felt..... Happy? Yes happy. Despite all of the fear and the rage and the running away I was happy.

I looked back at Connor sleeping I moved a strand of hair from his forehead lovingly, before getting up and heading down stairs.

I creeped down to the kitchen. I jumped as I reached the last step turning to the kitchen. I didn't expect to see Markus up. I pulled my dressing gown around myself.

"oh, hey" I smiled heading over to where he was sitting at the breakfast bar.

He turned to me giving me a weak smile.

"couldn't sleep?" he asked

"wish I could but the little devil forbids it" I replied Markus chuckled smiling at me for a moment. Before turning away.

"I, I should go"

"no, no you don't have to. I'm sorry for hurting you today, I wasn't in control. It's scary to be honest" I said, quickly.

"you didn't hurt me, not physically anyway" he muttered not looking at me.

"Markus, you know I love you. Just not in that way" I reached for his hand interlocking it with mine.

"I know" he said weakly concentrateing on our hands.
"I'm not used to these emotions yet, love and heartbreak" he said rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

My heart started to beat faster did markus just confess his love for me?

"Markus you don't love me. You love the idea of being inlove with me"

"that makes no sense" he chuckled.

"yes it does!" I yelled, pushing him playfully.

"to you maybe" he laughed pushing me back we sat there for a moment looking into one another's eyes. He did look hurt and sad. I did love Markus but not on the same level.

"can we just, be friends again? Like before I  tryied to fuck you" I asked biting my lip. He nodded looking off into the kitchen window.

"if thats what you want,But I want you to know" he turned to face me "all cards out on the table."

"ok" I nodded fearing what he was going to say.

"iv always been attracted to you Jayne, your a wonderful person. And if you ever need me, as a friend or otherwise. I will be there for you."he leaned in a kissed me on the cheek. Pulling away slightly to look me in the eyes. I felt my heart pound in my chest as he looked to my lips. He sighed before moving away from me.

" good night Jayne" he smiled returning to the upstairs.

.......
The drive back from Canada was horrible, we had to stop four times so I could pee. It felt good to be back home, well not home Grace's house. It was close enough for me.

The moment I opened the door I was attacked by Grace.

"Jayne! God iv missed you" she said with tears

"jeez Grace careful, are you going to let the pregant lady in to sit down?"

She ushered me into her apartment. Letting me sit down in the sofa.

"where are the girls?" I asked looking around for any sigh of them.

"Charlie is out with her boyfriend" Grace rolled her eyes.

"boyfriend" I said raising my eyebrow

"I know" grace said understanding what I wanted to say. "haven't met him yet, but he looks like a good kid. And Adam took Lola to the park"

I sat crossed legged on the sofa, taking in how good it felt to be home.

"anyway enough about me, how you doing Mama? Where's Con by the way?" Grace asked. I cringed at her nickname for him, couldn't wait for him to hear that.

"he's gone back with Hank, they are going to come up with a plan to get kamski back. I mean I'm doing OK all things concedring"

"your shitting yourself, you always were a bad lier" grace said "Hank filled me in mostly, but you know how he is. It was all grunts and mumbled"

I laughed, god it felt good to laugh.

"its a whole rollacoster, one minute I'm fine and everything is great. Then the next I'm on a murderous rage stabbing up the joint. And now that's kamskis missing" I sighed "without him, I'm walking into the rest of the pregnancy blind"

"erm, welcome to my world dear. No woman knows what they are doing when it come to having kids" Grace said, waving her hand dismissively.

"oh soooorrrrryyyy, i forgot how many cyborg babies have you had?"

Grace scrunched up her face.

"ew don't call it that"

"what? Thats what it is!"

"I don't like that it sounds weird" we sat for a moment.

"it feels weird just sitting here while Connor is looking for Kamski. I should be doing something" I sighed frustrated, picking the lint of of the sofa.

"what are you suppost to do? Your pregnant"

"yeah pregnant, not disabled." I thought for a moment.

"hey can I borrow your laptop?"

"sure it's on the counter" she said eyeing me suspiciously "what are you thinking?"

I ignored her grabbing the laptop beginning to type feverishly, putting my plan into action.

"Jayne" Grace warned joining me on the sofa.

I pulled up the Web page.

"did you know you can track a persons location by using there phone number?" I said.

"didn't, didn't the government make that illegal years ago?"

"they did. Doesn't mean you can't still do it though. If you know how not to leave a footprint, which I do. You can get away with a lot of shit"

I typed in kamski phone number, giving me the company it was registered with. Once I had that I could break into the website and track the last time his phone pinged off of a cell. Tower.

I pulled up the websites code. I cracked my fingers, I hadn't done anything like this in years.

"so by changing a few lines of code I can trick the site into thinking I'm the admin. And find the last place Kamskis phone checked in with a cell tower" a few click later I was in.

"this is insane" Grace said her mouth open "I didn't know you could do this"

"Hello my name is Jayne, I work in IT" I joked holding out my hand for her to shake.

"your a fucking genius" Grace said. "can you do this with other websites?"

"yeah most of them. I'm. Not just a pretty face you know." I pulled up a new tab. "OK now Kamskis phone pinged here last. So that puts him anywhere in a 15 mile radius" I Tutted rubbing the back of my head.

"so now what?" Grace said looking eager.

"I need more computers"

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...