Blade ✔️

Por Hchynna

Blade's eyes turned cold. Like a dark colored ocean that just froze. He took a frightening step forward so no... Más

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 35

2.2K 74 7
Por Hchynna

I woke up to the other side of the bed empty. I groaned I wanted to cuddle more. My phone blared beside me in my ear making me jump up. I grabbed it roughly and answered it not bothering to see who it was.

"What!" I snapped.

"Gosh I thought you'd be happy to hear from your father considering I've arrived in Atlis. It seems pretty nice."

"What!" I said more alert. I forgot he was suppose to be staying with me.

"Don't tell me you forgot. Me and your sister are suppose to be staying with you for a bit remember? In Atlis."

"Sister? Why does she have to co-"

"Because she got kicked out of her ex's place so she's staying with me. She's your sister you should want to help her. Are you gonna pick us up or not it's really hot."

"Atlis?"

"Stop asking questions." My dad yelled back in a playful but serious tone. I giggled.

"Do you mean Atlanta?"

....

"Hello?"

...
Meanie. My dad had defintely changed over the years. But nevertheless I love him and he's still my dad. Just not as emotional. I hurriedly got out of the bed and ran out the room.

After five minutes of looking for the stairs, I finally find them and was out of breath. I smelled the aroma of bacon and heard the giggle of Payge. As I made my way down I walked into the doorway of the kitchen and saw Payge standing on top of the counter reaching for the peanut butter. As I took another step in they both turned and looked at me.

"Hey Mommy!" Payge said with a bright smile. I noticed one of her teeth were missing. "Ooh my tooft came out and daddy gave me a dollar for it."

I looked at him with both eyebrows raised. He coulda just said the tooth fairy or something but no. He shrugged before grabbing the peanut butter and handing it to Payge then helped her off the counter.

"I made you some breakfast." Blade said.

"No time I have to go. Come on Payge grab your things."

"Woah woah woah! why?"

"Yea why Mommy? I wanna stay with daddy and you together." Payge butted in.

"G-pa is here babygirl, he wants to see you." I replied to Payge. Her eyes widened and she cheered.

"We could all just hang here." Blade said. I rolled my eyes.

"My sister is also here. And they're suppose to be staying with me."

"Well they can stay with us." Blade said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Are you crazy! My father hates your guts. And my sister doesn't even know your the father of my daughter, she just knows you as Blade."

"And?" He said. I went to say something else but his lips stopped me. Damn you and your soft lips Blade!

"They're gonna stay here." He whispered in the kiss. And even though he whispered I could tell by his sharpness nothing would change his mind.

"Fine we need to leave now then their already at the train station."

"I'm driving only god and I know how dangerous of a driver you really are."

I giggled.

"I love you." He said his blue eyes glistening.

I bit my lip. I didn't know what to say to that. I've made decisions but I'm not clear about them yet.

"Do you think...you could love me back?"

"We really need to go." I said. He purses his lips then looked down.

"Right. I'm still driving though. You've got enough tickets." He said.

I laughed at his joke then grabbed Payge's hand and we all went out the door. I walked to my car to get Payge's car seat.

"What the f...freak are you doing?" Blade asked.

"It's ok daddy you can say fuck." Payge said casually. My eyes widened and I popped her hand.

"Do not say that!"

She pouted.

"Why daddy always says it anyway!" She snitched. My eyes flew to Blade and narrowed.

"I thought we agreed you wouldn't say anything Payge." He said to her.

"Well I not get in trouble for you." She says making my mouth drop.

"It was only once, I slipped." Blade said.

"We will handle this when we get home." I growled at him.

"Am I in trouble mommy?" Payge asked.

"No. It's your fathers fault but do not ever repeat that or any other curse word again, ok?"

"Otay." She said while sticking her tongue out at Blade then smirked. Gosh she is too much like him. I rolled my eyes with a smile coming in right after.

"But anyway she can't just free ride without a car seat."

"She already has one in my truck."

"You. You have a truck?"

"Cadillac Escalade actually but it's the same to me." He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes and stomped like a child to his Escalade while Payge skipped there happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we pulled up at the train station I saw my dad reading a book and my bit- I mean my very different sister on her phone. Payge hurriedly got out and ran to her G-pa and hugged him tightly.

"Papa!" She exclaimed.

"Heyyyy Paygey! How's my favorite granddaughter doing?"

"Me your only granddaughter." She said and pouted.

"Doesn't mean your not my favorite." He said making her smile.

"Dad." I say with a bright smile. Payge ran back to the car to help Blade with their stuff.

"Every time I see you, you just get beautiful and more beautiful." He says. I laughed and went to hug him. We hugged for about 10 seconds before my sister walked up.

"Zeonna." She said plainly.

"Zara." I replied in the same tone.

Soon enough Blade and Payge came standing right beside me. Zara's eyes went wide before she covered her mouth.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth!" Both me and Payge said at the same time.

"And who might this young man be. I swear my daughters always have this charm!"

"You don't know who this is!?" Zara exclaimed again. I sighed.

"Dad this is-"

Bam!

Before I could finish that sentence a gun shot rang through the air. I looked around and my eyes stopped on Blade who had red expanding on his white shirt. Time stopped for me.

I couldn't hear the screams of other people. I couldn't hear pounding of footsteps anymore. I couldn't hear the sobs of Payge anymore. I couldn't hear anything but the way Blade struggled to breath. Then he fell to the floor.

"BLADE!" I cried out.

I looked around as I heard my name being called I saw my dad, sister and Payge getting into the car while my dad screamed my name. Payge thrashed roughly in his arms trying to get away to try to help her father. As long as she was safe I was fine.

"Just go." I yelled back. The keys were already in the car. "Get Payge away from this." I continued a little lower but I could tell me dad heard me.

He handed Payge to Zara who had to hold her tightly because she was still trying to get loose. My dad got in the drivers seat. He looked at me guiltily but I just nodded at him. A lone tear came out his eye. He wanted to save his daughter but he knew Payge was more important so he could do nothing but protect her. I had to help Damon no matter what now.

I turned around again only to see who was behind the trigger making me gasp. It couldn't be...

—————————————-
Don't forget to vote!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.5M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
Here Por Bwilli2003

Misterio / Suspenso

429K 14.4K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
50.9K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
A living THING Por SBany

Misterio / Suspenso

109K 3.6K 43
"B... Bryce?" I said quietly between my light sobs. He didn't answer me. He looked dangerous. His hands covered in blood, his jaw damaged, his ey...