Demetri |✔️

By hals20t

There has never been a Human Luna and Belle, she's the first. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilogue

Demetri

59.8K 711 50
By hals20t

-thaliaskeene

Must Read

This is totally fiction!
Demetri was first written on another profile but I decided to make a new profile and rewrite it.

"We all bleed the same blood; so why the segregation?"
-Thalia Skeene

☀️

——————
Started: January 5, 2018

Ended: February 14, 2019
——————

All Rights Reserved

Copyright of 2018

Which includes all the chapters, pictures and trailers in this book. Any copying of quotes or paragraphs is considered plagiarism and is punishable by law.

~*~

Characters

There will be no specific person set as a character, therefore leaving it to your imagination, although I myself see them as someone. I'm allowing you to do the same.

~*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 16.3K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
304 171 35
When a adventerous girl went for a camping alone and accidentally met a werewolf her love ; And the challenges they face together by the wolf pack f...
845K 18.3K 21
He was intimidating, rough and serious. She was shy, clumsy and cute. Not a fairytale but not an impossible love either...