Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice

492 13 3
By Chromiee

A/N: This may be what we call a filler episode. I don't know.ヘ(`▽'*) You tell me. ꒰( `꒳')꒱Looooong ass chapter~ Get ready for the next chapter. (メ`ロ')/"Something that I really hate" will start there KEKEKEK ∋━━o(`∀'oメ)~→

Jin and Eun-ha were in the backstage getting their mic setup. The older one wore a white suit while Eun-ha wore a black one. Also, they had to wear masks to conceal their identity for the show.

"What pose should I do Eun-ha?", Jin fiddled his fingers and does a couple of goofy poses with his mic.

Eun-ha stares at him and rolls her eyes. "Just do whatever hyung. But when we sit down, let's cross our legs over the other. You use your left I use my right. We gotta look good first and we can't be too obvious. Especially if you laugh, some netizens will definitely know that it's you."

"Good idea Eun-ha!", Jin laughs. "And I'll try to NOT laugh too often. I just can't help it."

An announcement was made for the contestants to get on the stage and the duo made their way to their spot as Eun-ha pushes Jin.

Leeteuk, Jong-kook and Se-yoon did the introductions for the show and their guests, which was the idol group VIXX and proceeded with the singers. "We'll introduce six mystery singers today!"

Music played in the background and the mystery singers did their best poses. Well, besides the BTS duo who randomly did a couple one where Eun-ha dips Jin to the edge while holding their mics. It looked weird because Eun-ha was dipping a person who was HELLA taller than her. At least it made the audience laugh.

"I'm already curious to see who the mystery singers for number six is.", Leeteuk laughs. "You may sit down."

Jin was giggling behind the mask and sat down in sync with Eun-ha and crossed their legs at the same time as planned. He turns to Eun-ha and sees her sad eyes.

I don't know if I should ask...

He takes a breath and nudges Eun-ha. "Hey Eun-ha. I wanna ask you something.", he whispered behind the mask as he looks at the audience.

"Shoot.", said Eun-ha.

"Hm.", Jin clasps his hands together on his knees. "What happened between you and Yoon-gi? Don't bother lying to this hyung cuz he knows it when his dongsaeng is not her usual self. And he knows that it isn't just about the fan threats either. Yoon-gi's more deadpan as usual"

Eun-ha's eyes widened then closed. She knew Jin can be sharp but not this sharp. "Hyung... ", she opens her eyes halfway and stares out in the open.

"And that too. You're usually excited in any occasions and your eyes look bright. But now... Your eyes had been sad as the day you lost your...", Jin tried not to mention her dad but Eun-ha already knew what he was talking about.

"If I tell you hyung, promise me that you won't tell anyone. I'm trying to fix this myself.", Eun-ha sighs and nudges him back. "JB kissed me and I haven't told anyone...", she mumbled.

Before Jin could yell WHAT, Eun-ha pinches his side. "SHH HYUNG!"

N from the guest booth sees them and starts laughing. "Look at those two guys. Why are they fighting?"

Ravi covers his mouth and snorts with Ken while Leo, Hyuk and Hong-bin slapped each other's shoulders in laughter.

Eun-ha and Jin sat properly and hissed at each other, trying to not get any more attention than they already have.

Jin holds his laughter and spoke. "If you didn't have your mask on, I would've pinched your nose.", his shoulders shrugged as he laughs. The softer version that is.

"Oh HELL no—", Eun-ha yelled in a whispering manner and steps on his foot. "Try me and I'll make Kyu-yoon do something so bad that you will hate me when we get home."

Jin shivered. "You're not thinking what I think you're thinking...", his voice turned a little frightened and he slouches.

"Feed your sugar gliders to him.", said Eun-ha nonchalantly.

"You're awful!"

Time passed as the first two singers got voted out, both of them were tone-deaf. Unfortunately to some and fortunate to BTS, Eun-ha and Jin were the third singers that got voted out. One was happy about it and the other was whining. The two of them made their way down and stood at the center of the whole show.

"Here are the third singers that got voted out by VIXX. They are either members of a world-wide k-pop group or they are brothers from a street dancing group. Do you guys have anything to say to them?", Leeteuk points his card at BTS and then to VIXX.

Eun-ha chuckles and brings the mic close to her mask. "I'm thankful that we get the chance to have the stage all to ourselves. Sunbaenims, please watch us.", she bows her head.

With her tone and words, everyone suddenly became confused and started murmuring.

"Wait, is that person a girl?", Leo nudges Ken, nervous. "I think we got it wrong! It can't be BTS can it?"

"No way. That can't be.", N laughs confidently.

Jin tried to speak on Eun-ha's mic but she plants her hand on his mask to shut him up before saying anything, making the crowd laugh again.

"Mystery singers number six, let us listen to your voice!", the MCs gives BTS the stage and backs away to the guest booth.

Hong-bin tugs on Ken's arm and shook Ravi. "We're dead if they're good."

"Worse comes to worst, it will be BTS.", Ken shoves Hong-bin's hand. "Why are you guys grabbing me? Let me go!", he spreads his arms, hitting Hong-bin and Leo.

Two staff members came out and placed two chairs on top of the mini stage, facing back to back. Eun-ha and Jin sat down and leaned their heads back to touch each other's shoulders. Lights went off and according to the shadow that reflected from the screens, the duo took off their masks, causing some of the people to scream.

Jin:
Igeon Beautiful lie
Nae majimak geojitmal
Jugeul mankeum apado
Neoreul wihae nan
Gamyeon soge nareul gamchune  

Girls started screaming as they recognized the voice. Jin sang while looking at the ceiling camera dramatically and reaches for it slowly for the dramatic effect while his other hand rested on his earpiece. Eun-ha takes a breath and starts the rap line.

Sang-min and his group waited for the second vocals thinking that both of them have good vocals. He was the only one who stuck with the idea of the two vocalists not being tone-deaf. Everyone gasps as Eun-ha starts rapping and then the lights went up, causing even more uproar.

Eun-ha:
Geoul soge bichin na jasinege dasi mureobwa
Naega neoreul bonaejuneun ge ne haengbogi majeulkka
Na ttawineun ssak da beoseodeonjigo tto
Neon honjamanui goyohan sigani piryohae
Mamedo eomneun maldeureul deonjin geon anilkka
Kkeojyeobeoryeora oechideon
Neoui pyojeongdeureul doegameumyeo
Gyesok aesseo areumdawotdeon uri chueogeul
Deoreophigo isseo nan ajikkkajin neo ppajin salmeul
Sangsanghajin anhatjiman haengbokhae jwo
Nae geojitmarirado bichi nage  

Jin slowly turns his head to Eun-ha's direction to face her and she does the same thing. Again, for the dramatic flare. From the inside, he wanted to laugh at her face while she was thinking of punching him in the face if it weren't for the cameras and audience.

Jin:
Igeon Beautiful lie
Nae majimak geojitmal
Jugeul mankeum apado
Jigeum i sungan
Gamyeon soge nareul sumgin chae

Neon nareul tteonagado gwaenchanha
Nega haengbokhamyeon jokesseo
Oh nan
I'm a beautiful
I'm a beautiful liar

Everyone gasps as Eun-ha starts rapping and then the lights went up, causing even more uproar.

Eun-ha:
Neon gyesok nae ape seoseo
Hayeomeopsi nunmul heullyeo
Yesangchi mothaetdeon daesa hue
Pyeolchyeojin daeum Chapter
Neon naega baeteonaen maldeureul
Dasi juwo dameuramyeonseo
Nae eolgureul jaba sseureonaerimyeo
Jeomcha jujeoango isseo
Naega geuryeobwatdeon miraeneun ige anya
Jure mukkyeobeorin oeroun gaemanyang
Neoman baraboneun ge joe gataseo nan nae
Miryeon ttawineun samkigo neol
Tteonabonae juryeoneun geoya bandeusi
Nabodan jal sallago
Yaksokhaja malhaneun sungan neon
Nareul doraseone

Jin slowly stands up and walks to the to the front, holding his hand to his chest. "Jeoldaero maedalliji anha nan useulge ige—"

"Geurae ige—", Eun-ha follows and stood next to him.

"Naya—", Jin continued.

"Naya—", Eun-ha echoed.

Jin:
Deo mangseoriji ma tteona

After hitting a couple of high notes and the finishing lines for Eun-ha, they continued till Jin had to reach for the mega high note with an applause from the audience.

VIXX held their hands above their head in shock and frustration as Leo and Ravi's song ended and then they clapped as the duo stood up from their seats and bowed their heads with big smiles.

"Mystery singers number six are not tone-deaf! Please introduce yourselves.", Jong-kook slowly approaches them with a confused look as he watches Leeteuk approach them first and stood right next to Eun-ha then Se-yoon followed and stood next to Jin. "Aaand there he goes. I swear he goes to every pretty girl he sees.", he rolls his eyes.

Eun-ha and Jin urged each other to do Nam-joon's part but neither of them wanted to do it. "Come on hyung, you do it."

"No no. Ladies first.", Jin shook his head and taps her shoulders.

Eun-ha looks at him up and down with the show giving her eyes a fire and glint cg. "Ya, what are you doing?"

Leeteuk and Se-yoon backed away and Jin bumps into Jong-kook as Eun-ha kept attacking him with her finger to the chest. "Eun-ha, don't be mean to your hyung.", Jin shakes his hands in front of him, sweat running down his back.

"Fine. I'll do it.", Eun-ha innocently retracts herself from the guys and did the introduction on her own. "Bang— Tan! Hello, we are BTS. I'm Rha of BTS, SUB-rapper and SUB-vocalist of the group.", she said while exclaiming the SUB word. "SUB-visual, SUB-translator,  SUB-joker, SUB-whiny member, SUB-meat eater, SUB—"

Everyone laughs at her ad-lib and Jin slaps her in the back to cut her off. "Ya Eun-ha, what are you doing?", he shook his shoulders as his wind-shield wiper laughs echoed in the room.

Jong-kook chuckles and points his MC card at her. "You've been a rising star lately Rha-ssi. Is there anything you want to say to VIXX and your fans?"

Eun-ha glances over to VIXX and bows her head then turned to Jin. "I'm really thankful that me and hyung got our own stage. But Jin-hyung wanted to win that's why we were fighting early.", she giggles. "Welp. What's up everyone! If there are any ARMYs out there?", she waves at the audience and there were a lot of cheers.

VIXX stood up and bowed their heads repetitively. "We are so sorry. This is why we don't let N call the shots.", said Ken.

"Hey!"

"Aye, it's alright really. Be sorry to hyung though keke.", Eun-ha grins evilly. "Hyung, you say the last words. I think I've been talking for way too long."

Jin nods and held his hands together. "VIXX sunbaenims, thank you for giving Rha the stage she wanted today. ARMY! Continue to support us okay?", he winks at the camera and blows a kiss.

"And mystery singers number six are not tone-deaf!", Leeteuk claps his hands and BTS exits.

The duo waved their hands as the stage inserts itself back to where it belongs.

They didn't even hesitate to leave the studio right away. Luckily for Jin, it was just him and Eun-ha in the car provided for the two of them. He was gonna use this chance to talk to her. No, to give her THE talk. As they buckle their seats, Eun-ha leaned her head against the window and stared at the rain that started pouring.

"Eun-ha... We didn't get to talk properly inside. But now, I want you tell me how you're feeling. With all these things happening around you, I don't know how you're coping with it. If it were me, I would've broken down already. Threats, stress and your relationship are being thrown at you right now.", Jin turns the keys and starts the car.

Eun-ha doesn't even look back to face him but spoke. "I don't know. I don't know how I'm still standing my ground right now. I just don't know.", her voice shook and she tried her best not to sniffle. "I don't know what to do. And I hate myself for it. I've been hating this ever since the moment I didn't tell Yoon-gi the day JB did it. I had so many chances but, I was either interrupted or I got the wrong timing or Yoon-gi just turned his back on me. I blame myself for being this cowardly.", she rolls her hands into a fist and crumples the hem of her jacket. "I'm backed into a corner. Yoon-gi will definitely— hate me.", tears didn't come out. But her eyes was so dull and deadpan that Jin sees it through her reflection from the dark window. "I feel... Empty.", she whispered the last word.

Jin didn't know what to say but he was really worried about his sister-like friend. He wondered about so many things.

How in the hell are you dealing with this Eun-ha?!

He wanted to say so many but couldn't. "Ya know, Nam-joon's hella worried you know. His sister radar is going off the charts more than mine. Eun-ha, YOU and Yoon-gi need to talk. I can sympathize with you a little bit because you're hurting. But only a little bit because by the time it's all too late... Yoon-gi will be the one who will end up being hurt the most. He loves you Eun-ha. Make that your hope. All of us love you."

A little while passed till Eun-ha finally faces him to say her piece. But when she tried to, the car stops and they were finally in front of their house.

And at the entrance, Yoon-gi was waiting under the roof in front of their door with an umbrella.

Eun-ha's eyes widened, slightly bright because she was happy but then her expression darkened. Her pupils shook in fear and she looked down to her lap as Jin leaves the car first with his own umbrella.

The eldest wanted to open the door for her but Suga whistled for him as a sign that he will do it. Jin walks past Suga and looked back over his shoulder with worry. "Eun-ha... You really are a dummy.", he enters the house first, leaving the couple out in the rain.

The car door was opened on her side but she just sat there, staring at nothing.

Suga didn't really know what to do with the awkward and tense atmosphere. But he decided to break the ice. "Eun-ha, how long are you gonna make me stand here? My socks are getting wet."

Eun-ha flinches at his blunt but gentle tone and slowly hops out the car. She closes the door and stood in front of him. "Sorry. I was spacing out."

"Did the show not end well?", said Suga while tilting the umbrella slightly towards her.

The girl looked down to their feet and shook her head. "No, quite the opposite actually.", she chuckles nervously. "Me and Jin-hyung were arguing during broadcast because he wanted to win.", she sighs a laugh and looks up to Suga to see his blank expression softening.

"You're finally smiling.", his voice matched the sound of the pouring rain. He meets her eyes and left it at that.

A tiny of pink appeared on her cheeks. She was charmed by him again and almost forgot about her guilt. And just when she was about to remember her situation, her focus went on Suga who cups her cheek and rubs his thumb underneath her right eye. "H-hyung...", her eyes could not leave his. She was so happy but she also wanted to cry.

"Why were you standing so far away from me?", Suga pauses and kept caressing her cheek. "Come here.", he gently grabs her shoulders and pulled her close so that the two of them finally fit under the umbrella.

Eun-ha's body trembled. Words would not come out so she just clung to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and hid her face on his chest as they stared walking towards their home's door.

In the end, she still wasn't able to tell him. And her grave grew deeper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 3.8K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
324 25 7
An arrogant spoiled brat seventeen-year-old Namjoon, over whom everyone around is exhausted, one day finds his new prey - his new legal guardian. Seo...
67.2K 2.9K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
104K 2K 29
[TITLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY] When a upcoming choreographer moves to Seoul, South Korea and finds out she has to choreograph for the famous BT...