To Forever Love Him (Original...

By theanimeoutcast

(This story is a BL romance, and has been put on hiatus. I will be unpublishing this story this summer after... More

Before You Read (IMPORTANT! TRIGGER WARNINGS AND OTHER DETAILS LISTED)
Random Information I Found for Research
Original Cast
First Arc Is Being Edited
Prologue
1.1 - Exploring Sexuality (Edited)
1.2 (Edited)
1.3 (Edited)
1.4 (Edited)
1.5 (Edited)
1.6 (Edited)
1.7 (Edited)
1.8 (Edited)
1.9 (Edited)
1.10 (Edited)
1.11 (Edited)
1.12 (Edited)
1.13 (Edited)
1.15 (Edited)
Author's Note (Edited)
1.16 (Edited)
1.17 (Edited)
1.18 (Edited)
1.19 (Edited)
Author's Note (About the Edited and Unedited Chapters)
1.20
1.21
Author's Note (please read)
1.22
1.23
1.24 (End of Arc One- Exploring Sexuality)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)
Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)
Recap of Arc One
2.1 - Roses Are Red
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17 (End of Arc Two- Roses are Red)
Arc Two Extra: And All Was Well (Zhu Xiuying)
Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story
Author's Note
Author's Note (2)
Another Author's Note
3.1 - Your Obedient Servant
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Arc Three Extra: Christmas Time is Here
Author's Note: Book Ideas?
3.7
3.8
Sorry, Another Note
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
Other Book Ideas
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20 (End of Arc Three- Your Obedient Servant)
4.1 - Magic Lasts Until Midnight
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
4.15
Revised/Rewritten Edition is out!
4.16
4.17
4.18 (End of Arc Four- Magic Lasts Until Midnight)
5.1 - A Prisoner of Love
5.2
5.3
500k Views Special (Whys, Pet Reveal, and Drawings)
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
My Books That Are Coming Soon
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
5.13
5.14
5.15
5.16
5.17
5.18
Author's Note (About Next Updates)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Back From the Dead (Important Author Update)

1.14 (Edited)

16.1K 589 216
By theanimeoutcast

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones. Re-readers, I hope I made the parents more tolerable now, haha.

For the rest of the day, Wang Shuo applied the cream as per the instructions on Sun Hui and then would do little gestures to make sure he was comfortable. He gave Sun Hui one of the spare bedrooms to sleep in, satisfied that it was luxurious and comfortable enough for Sun Hui to fall asleep easily in. He also made sure it was away from his own room, knowing Sun Hui would most likely want his own space after what happened and since Wang Shuo didn't expect Sun Hui to want to sleep in the same room anyhow.

Wang Shuo made sure to give Sun Hui massages periodically to ease his soreness and tight muscles due to their activity. When it was night, Wang Shuo set up a nice bubble bath for Sun Hui. He made sure to give him his privacy though, knowing Sun Hui wouldn't want him to touch his body even if he was just washing him.

But, even though he didn't do these things, Wang Shuo longed for the day when they did sleep together in the same room and when Sun Hui allowed him to wash and bathe him to his heart's content—maybe even sometimes together. Wang Shuo wanted to take care of Sun Hui like this, things he had never even done to his girlfriends.

But now, sadly, wasn't the time. And Wang Shuo understood that, and he would keep his promise that he would no longer do anything bad towards Sun Hui starting now.

Sun Hui, on the other hand, was shocked at how considerate Wang Shuo was being. He expected him to be slightly clingier...or was that his own secret desire?

He shook his head, and checked his phone that had a few messages from Sun Lin. Sun Hui rolled his eyes. Of course she would notice...

Sun Lin: Where are you, freak?

Sun Lin: Just because Mom and Dad don't notice you doesn't mean I don't pay attention to when you're doing something wrong.

Of course not, because you would never miss the chance for gossip and fuel to the bullying, Sun Hui sneered.

Sun Hui: What makes you think I'm going to tell you?

Sun Lin: Because if you don't, I'll be sure to tell Shuo something...even worse.

Sun Hui: I don't think you two are exactly on talking terms anymore.

Sun Lin: It won't be long before he changes his mind, that slight accident was nothing.

Sun Hui: It looks pretty final to me, considering he invited me over to spend the weekend.

Sun Lin: Excuse me?! What are you talking about?

Sun Hui was cackling with laughter as he wiped an imaginary tear away from his eye. Oh, this was gold. Grinning wide like the Cheshire Cat, he texted her back.

Sun Hui: You read it correctly. See you Monday!

Before she could send back a reply, he blocked her number and deleted it from his phone before turning it off. He should've blocked and deleted it in the first place, actually. But she never texted him, so he forgot about the number that rested and collected dust in his contacts. The fact that she texted him now meant she must be really on edge and annoyed that he was gone.

Sun Hui finished bathing himself and headed to bed. It seemed Wang Shuo had already gone off, or at least was giving him a ton of personal space. Which Sun Hui had to admit, he actually did appreciate despite the stupid longing in his chest. In fact, it made his heart go soft inside... Wait, no!

When Sun Hui finally hit the bed, he immediately fell asleep on the soft mattress and for the first time since he had arrived in this world, he slept soundly.

******

Despite saying he would give Sun Hui space, he couldn't fall asleep without seeing him at least once. Sneaking off into his room, Wang Shuo gently opened the door to peak inside. As soon as he saw Sun Hui sleeping peacefully in the bed, his features softened and a genuine happy smile curled his lips for the first time in so long.

But when he closed the door again, he pressed his palm onto the door and closed his eyes as tears fell and shined on his eyelashes.

If only we can be like this all the time, and with both of us happy and loving each other until our dying days and beyond.

******

The Wangs arrived at the mansion early in the morning— too early for Wang Shuo to be up yet.

So immediately, Fei Mu stormed up the stairs ignoring her husband's pleas for her to stop as she barged into her son's room and woke him right up with her greeting yells. "Wang Shuo! I thought I told you to go to school two days ago! What's this I hear about you being absent?"

"Mom..." Wang Shuo emerged from his slumber and rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. "Be quiet..."

"Don't you dare tell me to be quiet, Wang Shuo!" he winced as she called him by his full name. "You got some explaining to do, and I'm telling you right now nothing you'll say will stop your father from punishing you!"

"Mu!" Wang Kai finally caught up, glaring at his wife. "I said wait."

"But—"

"And how many times have I told you to settle down? You're going on a ramble!"

"Kai..."

"Don't 'Kai' me. I said I would handle it, so let me handle it! Unless..."

"Unless what?" Fei Mu folded her arms.

Wang Kai reached out to his wife and held her close so his son wouldn't hear his next words. "You're looking for a punishment yourself?"

Fei Mu's face went stark red as she pushed him away. "Kai! Not in front of Shuo!"

"Come on, he didn't hear it. And I meant what I said, Mu! It's long overdue anyways..."

Wang Shuo sighed. His parents were always like this, arguing with each other and teasing each other. And even though they tried to hide their relationship from Shuo, for someone who lives with them almost twenty-four seven it's pretty easy to tell that his parents have a sort of bond between dom and sub. Plus, his father isn't as quiet as he claims to be when he speaks to his mom like that...and occasionally Wang Shuo would spot a sort of collar on his mom. At a glance it could be seen as fashion, since his mom was a fashion designer after all, but Wang Shuo knew it meant something more than that.

Yeah, Wang Shuo was surprised himself how he wasn't traumatized from it by now. In fact, it was his parents' relationship that served as the model for why he himself became intrigued about the subject two years ago. He...perhaps...deep down secretly longed for a similar bond like his parents, one full of trust and love. He saw Sun Hui as it for him, the very one, to fulfill this dream...but one time wasn't enough to fully know if he would even want something like that, and then there was the problem of not even having him in the first place. Nothing was as simple as he wanted it to be, and it was all his fault. Maybe he wouldn't even make it as a dom, anyways, with his past behaviors. Who could trust someone like him? Sun Hui sure couldn't, and he was the only one he wanted.

Before his parents could continue their argument, Wang Shuo decided to stop them. "Sh! You're going to wake up Xiao Hui with all your yelling!"

That's when he realized his mistake and slip of the tongue as his parents effectively became silent.

"Xiao Hui? You mean Sun Hui?" his mom clarified. "That boy...he's here?"

"Yes, I offered him to spend the weekend with—"

He didn't get to finish as his mom rushed out his room in search of Sun Hui without even knowing where he was. Wang Kai and Wang Shuo exchanged looks before shaking their heads at Fei Mu's obvious over eagerness.

Wang Shuo decided to walk to Sun Hui's room so his mom wouldn't be opening every single bedroom door in the mansion in her pursuit.

As Wang Shuo walked side by side his father, he suddenly realized something. "Um, Dad? Why are you back home? I thought you were supposed to be gone for another week..."

"Oh, so is that why you thought it was okay to bring someone over without telling us?" Wang Kai raised an admonishing eyebrow.

Wang Shuo groaned. "Don't answer my question with another question..."

"It was your mother's idea," Wang Kai said. "She found out about your...new interest."

Wang Shuo's face turned red. "Oh."

"Yes."

Wang Shuo found the bedroom and opened the door gently. His mother rushed to his side and brushed past him to look at Sun Hui...

...who was still asleep.

Fei Mu slunched over childishly as she huffed. "He's asleep."

"Yes, darling. It's still early in the morning, after all. You failed to listen to me when I tried to tell you not to disturb Shuo yet," Wang Kai deadpanned.

Fei Mu backed away sheepishly. "I guess I did get overexcited."

"Quite," Wang Kai nodded in agreement.

As they were discussing, Sun Hui woke up from his slumber and was staring at two adults he didn't know of plus Wang Shuo.

But judging by the man's familiar silver hair and eyes, he was the owner of Wang Enterprises, Wang Shuo's father. The blonde woman beside him must be his wife and Wang Shuo's mother, famous fashion designer Fei Mu.

His parents...how would they react if he told them the truth about their son? Sun Hui's black eyes met Wang Shuo's silver, and seeming to come to some realization of what their eye contact meant, Wang Shuo visibly stiffened. Ah, apparently bad.

He could use this to his advantage, tell them that their son coerced him into giving consent...but he imagined that wouldn't be news the parents would want to hear as soon as they came back from their—

Wait, weren't they supposed to be on a business trip?

"Oh, he's awake!" Fei Mu exclaimed as she rushed over to him. "How are you feeling? Did you get a good night's rest? I apologize on my son's behalf if he was a bad host."

"Mom..." Wang Shuo started.

"Mu, that's not what we are here for," Wang Kai shook his head. "Sun Hui, I apologize in advance for my son ditching school and bringing you along with him. He will be punished accordingly. As for you, you're not entirely not guilty either. You should also be dealt with a firm hand, but I would imagine your no good parents wouldn't do anything..."

"Dad!" Wang Shuo hissed.

"Oh, hush! We must treat Sun Hui as a guest! After all, an intimate friend of Shuo's is like family. Sun Hui can get a nice meal, as Wang Shuo has to deal with the consequences of his actions for disobeying my strict orders," Fei Mu glared at her son as she practically coddled and guided Sun Hui like a mother hen to the kitchen. "Come, come! I'll cook all my specialities for you, even."

Sun Hui was pushed down onto a chair as the mother scrambled to cook her best for her guest and the father just watched her helplessly while shaking their head. When Wang Shuo and Sun Hui were finally alone in the dining room together as Fei Mu was dragged by Wang Kai to calm down, Wang Shuo immediately turned to him. "Are you...going to tell them?"

"The question you should be asking yourself is why shouldn't I," Sun Hui said coldly.

Wang Shuo swallowed and bowed his head. "I...I will serve whatever sentence I have to. If you wish to tell them, I shall not stop you..."

Sun Hui blinked. So...was the plan to be together for a week gone out the window? Sun Hui felt his heart sink slightly but he ignored it. Focus on the freedom. "Good. Before I leave, I will tell them about why I'm really here because you pushed me into consent by making yourself look pitable."

Wang Shuo winced at the dig to his pride, but continued looking down solemnly like a wounded puppy. Sun Hui forced himself to remain firm in his decision and not give in once more.

That's when Fei Mu came running in, fire in her eyes as she approached her son. Wang Shuo's eyes widened visibly with shock and fear as his head suddenly turned with rapid speed, a big red palm print forming on his cheek and a hint of whiplash forming in his neck as Wang Shuo slightly slouched in pain and immediately began running his neck to soothe the tense muscles.

Sun Hui blinked. What just happened...and why does this scene seem weirdly familiar?

Oh, that's right. He had slapped Wang Shuo like that too, except this slap seemed to have hit harder. Sun Hui began to have slight admiration for Mrs. Fei.

"You are not my son!" Fei Mu shrieked. "I didn't raise you to be this way!"

Damn. Guess she overheard.

Wang Shuo closed his eyes in his shame, unable to look at anyone at the mansion.

"Your father and I had been too lenient with you! We should've taken extreme measures the moment we knew you were bullying others at school. If I had known you would grow up to be like this..." Fei Mu shook her head disappointedly.

"Mu!" Wang Kai came rushing forward. When he saw the red palm print on Wang Shuo's face, he sighed in defeat. "We need to handle this calmly. You are too emotional—"

"I am being too emotional? Our son committed sexual assault! Why aren't you more upset, Kai?" Fei Mu shouted.

"You think I'm happy about this? He just risked his entire career and future for a boy he was too impatient to have! The hard work I trained him for, gone! There's probably going to be a court case now by the Suns, demanding money..."

"I will make sure there is a court case! And we will compensate them as needed," Fei Mu said.

"His family would take all the money..." Wang Shuo meekly said, the gloominess Sun Hui remembered Wang Shuo having earlier returned. It seemed like this arrogant bully fell off his mighty horse right on his ass and became immediately disillusioned and cynical.

"Then we will compensate only Sun Hui," Wang Kai butted in. "As long as I don't give the money those gold diggers want."

"Hui, can I call you Hui? You just seem like a sweet boy that I already see you as my own son, a much better one," Fei Mu glared at Wang Shuo who only sniffled. "Just let us know when you want to solve this and press charges, and we will both, as responsible for being his parents, make sure Shuo receives proper time in prison to learn his mistakes and rethink his actions severely."

"And once he goes to jail, he will be revoked from his leadership position to the company and disowned," Wang Kai assured. "We can't have a felon as CEO..."

This is it. My karma. What I get. What I deserve. The final revenge. I lose my parents, my future, and most importantly...my Xiao Hui. No, he was never mine. I've lost him. Dad was right, I was too impatient and now I've driven him away for good and jeopardized my life in the process. Things could've been so much different if I wasn't so irrational, so desperate, to have what I couldn't, yet the one thing I don't regret is falling in love with Hui. I never could, I would do it all over again for several lives if possible. But now I don't have him at my side.There's nothing for me anymore...

"No, I won't press charges...I think it was all a misunderstanding! He didn't force himself on me. I fully consented. I just used it as an excuse because of my feelings for your son," Sun Hui's voice rang in his ears.

What...?

Wang Shuo blinked, his depression being replaced by confusion.

"You don't have to lie to us, son, if you're feeling guilty. You shouldn't feel guilty about this," Wang Kai shook his head. "Don't worry about Shuo. He will get what he deserves and no less. Not enough words can express how resentful and remorseful we are."

"Don't be afraid to speak up, Hui. All voices should be heard. You don't need to be afraid of any retribution from us. We take full blame," Fei Mu coaxed him with her soothing, motherly voice.

But Sun Hui just shook his head. "I'm serious. I swear."

In all honesty, Sun Hui forgot that Wang Shuo was technically the male lead. He had no idea if the male lead suddenly being stripped from his main future would alter the course of this world more severely than it already has due to his presence. Since he was unaware of the consequences if there were even any, he didn't want to take the chance.

So, Sun Hui decided to save Wang Shuo's ass.

And not because he felt guilty and afraid of the depression that was clouded in his eyes. Yes, he long since came to the conclusion he couldn't bear Wang Shuo committing suicide if it ever got that far, but it had nothing to do with caring about him! It was just his simple morals.

"Well, if you don't want to press charges, that's fine. But I don't believe your excuse for my son," Fei Mu huffed. "Shuo, you're not allowed to marry Sun Hui."

"What?" Sun Hui and Wang Shuo exclaimed at the same time. Sun Hui was of confusion, but Wang Shuo was more like frustration.

But...Wang Shuo couldn't want to marry him, right? This love was just something that will eventually fade right?

But he underestimated Wang Shuo's long time love that rivaled the power of the original Sun Hui's.

"If it ever gets that far," Fei Mu glared at him. "It probably won't, anyways. The only way you'll marry him is if I am one hundred percent certain Hui agrees, and even then, you're not allowed to marry him until you're twenty-eight years old."

"And you won't be able to take over the company until you marry," Wang Kai declared. "Which, considering your chances, are very slim anyways."

Wang Shuo looked like he was about to protest, but then he glanced at Sun Hui, seemed to weigh his options, decided this was better than going to jail for God knows how long, and resigned. "I accept these consequences."

Nodding, the Wang parents left the kitchen in a heated discussion. Breakfast seemed to be long forgotten.

Wang Shuo looked at Sun Hui, then gave a small smile. "Thank you, for not going through with it after all."

"I didn't do it for you," Sun Hui scoffed. The smile immediately got wiped off Wang Shuo's face.

He looked solemn as he just nodded. "Right."

Sun Hui ignored the quick agreement. "You owe me."

"Of course."

"You have to do what I say, understand? No matter what it is. For the longest time you owned me, now I own you. If I tell you to never speak to me again, you'll do it. If I tell you to never see me again, you'll do it. If I tell you to stop, you stop. If I want to use you for something, you obey. Are we clear? The minute you don't do what I say, I'll change my mind that I used force as an excuse and will have your ass in prison quicker than you can blink. Alright?" his voice went low, menacingly and threatening. "I have had enough of your bullshit. You're going to be bowing at my feet now."

Wang Shuo's lips curled into a lopsided smile as he looked at Sun Hui with pain and remorse, but at the same time strong devotion. "I'm already bowing at your feet, my prince. You don't have to ask me to do what you say, I would already do it without question. Anything to be able to stick by your side for whatever time I have left."

Sun Hui was shocked at this confession of loyalty. Wang Shuo was so eager to accept and drop to his knees right then. He expected more resistance or anger.

Wang Shuo...really has become a shell of himself, and completely whipped by Sun Hui that he won't mind being used as long as it's him doing the using. For a man who sought control...this had to be a huge leap.

Sun Hui...had no idea what to say or do to that. He just gave a curt nod and looked away. If Wang Shuo wasn't busy being a wounded puppy or excited puppy, it seemed he was a loyal dog.

This should be fun, Sun Hui internally rubbed his hands together in glee. Pushing the bully and asshole around as his very own personal servant and minion, practically...

But would it really be fun if he wasn't going to suffer? He would instead mindlessly aim to please him, only to never be reciprocated, yet like a hopeless romantic Wang Shuo would not give up no matter how many times the answer is no.

Who was really the sadist or masochist here in the relationship?

******

As Fei Mu finally made them meals, feeling absolutely awful and giving countless apologies nonstop, and expressing how too nice Sun Hui was for her son to forgive him just like that, Wang Kai called his son over for a private talk in his study room.

"You've really done it, now, Shuo. You think that boy will ever love you now?" Wang Kai shook his head. "Even I wasn't that stupid with your mother."

Wang Shuo already knew the story of his parents. Wang Kai and Fei Mu had gone to the same school, where Wang Kai had bullied Fei Mu on a day to day basis. But his mother, strong as she was, managed to remove herself from the toxic environment by transferring. The next time Fei Mu met Wang Kai was in university. Turns out, Wang Kai had immediately grew out of his habits when Fei Mu left as he began to realize he missed Fei Mu as she had become apart of his routine, though it had been a bad one. Wang Kai now changed, tried to pursue Fei Mu but to many rejections. Finally, on a study abroad trip they went together on, Fei Mu and Wang Kai were forced to be touring partners by the professor. During this time, Fei Mu began to fall in love with Wang Kai and learned to forgive him. After they graduated university, they got married.

But Wang Kai didn't do as many bad things as Wang Shuo did to Sun Hui. And Wang Kai didn't get so desperate as to push Fei Mu into getting involved with him to keep her at his side by saying how he needed her to live. No, that was all Wang Shuo's actions.

And now, he had little to zero chance of redeeming himself, mostly likely zero, than if he had done what Wang Kai did to Fei Mu.

"This is troublesome. You better pray that Sun Hui doesn't change his generous mind and instead decides to charge you and ruin the rest of your respectable reputation you have left, which isn't much to begin with now," Wang Kai shook his head. "You disappointed me, Shuo. I thought you were smarter than this. I didn't raise a dumb potential CEO."

"I'm sorry."

"You're going to have to start saying a lot more sorrys to Sun Hui for the rest of your life in order to get even a small fraction of redemption. You lost him, Shuo. There's no way someone would want to stay with you after what you've done. You would be immensely lucky if otherwise."

No, maybe not in this life, but I will travel every life I have with him, redeeming myself and starting over with him again and again until that one life...I can be with him. This is my only dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 560 48
Original/Male/Time Travel/Chinese H/Drama/Time Travel/Relaxing new article - "Just pick it up and fuck it" is also available ~ There are saved articl...
302K 22.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
251K 9.4K 38
Xingqiu is an idol. He loves singing and dancing, loving making people happy with his music. He likes reading and sometimes practices martial arts. O...
95.7K 851 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...