The adventures of a servant i...

By Demon010

My quiet life was destroyed by Zelretch. Now I'm Mystic, the Guardian of San Francisco. I must use the power... More

One word ... Zelretch
Changes
Chapter 3: A boy, a serpent, and a fox.
Battle and recruitment
Two weeks to get there has San Francisco, a month to become a crime executor.
Business
HIVE vs Mystic
Get ready for the guests
A strange dream, an awkward moment and Batman.
Black Canary meets Mystic and Solomon Grundy.
V Broadcast with Servant.
Mystic at Star City
Imminent paranormal problems
The golem attack
Mystic meets Scáthach
Red-X or Mystic
Meetings, Memories and a Surprise Visit
Mystic is really damned, but just damned (I)
Mystic is Cursed, But Damned (II)
Chapter 20: Explosive End
A New Demi-Servant in Paris.
A banal day with a little love from Foxy
Problems with Vampires, Index and 10300 Grimori.
The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part One
Chapter 25: The end for Alex, the beginning for Alex Brunestud, Part Two.
A roommate and new changes.
Chapter 27: Albedo and the Justice League.
Chapter 28: Am I a Cyborg Servant-Vampire Mutant?
Chapter 29: Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, first part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City playing field, second part.
Mystic returns to the scene, Gotham City's playing field, third part
An archer, a robotgiri and a vampire
Two mercenaries and an armored safe that contains magical artifacts
More and more magical trouble
Chapter 35: The Five Guardians of the Ch ō-Senjiryakketsu.
Chapter 36: Miko and Samurai VS Mystic, Justitia VS Antylamon and Yatagarasu.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, part one.
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin, then going to New York
Defeating Ibaraki-Doji, stomping Batman and Robin,third part.
Chapter 40: A battle ends and we know the Professor Paradox!?.
Chapter 41: Finally I arrive in New York City.
Chapter 42: My cousin is a superhero and I was kidnapped by an alien crab?
Chapter 43: My cousin is a superheroine and I was kidnapped by aliens.
Chapter 44: Time to rebel.
Chapter 45: The Nemetrix for a cat, the Protrix for a Servant-Vampire.
Chapter 46: A dumbing duo kills the crew.
Chapter 47: Live Captain Mystic.
Chapter 48: Calm (Hentai) before the storm.
The storm has come in the form of ... alien zombies and magical girls?
Notes
A lock opens and two monsters get ready to fight.
Chapter 52: Mystic invades Crota's moon.
Chapter 53: Mystic VS Crota.
Chapter 54: Mystic VS Crota, second part.
Chapter 55: Preparations for Lady Mystery.
Chapter 56: Independence Day and infiltration.
Chapter 57: Independence Day and infiltration, second part.
Chapter 58: Business with the Genormorps and Geass.
Chapter 59: The beginning of Young Justice or Schatten Xin.
Chapter 60: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. First part.
Chapter 61: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Second part.
Chapter 63: The return of the keepers of the Chō-Senjiryakketsu.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. First part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen, The seven ancestors of the dead apostles. Part Three.
Chapter 67: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. First part.
Chapter 68: Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Second part.
Shalltear Bloodfallen VS Alex Brunestud. Third and last part.
Chapter 70: Artemis and the Wild Hunt.
Chapter 71: Appointment between vampires.
Chapter 72: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, first part.
Chapter 73: Trouble in sight, attentive to the fury of love, second part.
First DC, now Marvel is an adventure among animates.
If you want your artificial companions, prepare for war against Wakanda.
Bufnita
Chapter 77: Professor Paradox's investigation into Ghosts (Young Justice).
Chapter 78: Strange moments in the investigation of Professor Paradox.
The Santa Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of mutants and aliens.
The Holy Prisca island is a "tropical paradise" full of pokémon and aliens.
Ghost (Young Justice), Pokémon, Digimon VS Deathstroke, Ravager, HIVE
Chapter 82: The Ghosts (Young Justice) are defeated to death ... to poker.
Chapter 83: Boys deal with Amazo, girls go to magical New York. First part.
Chapter 84: A moment between two girls in a weird bar.
Chapter 85: The Invincible Amazo VS Ghost (Young Justice).
Chapter 86: Red-X VS Justice League. First part.
Important announcement
Chapter 88: Time travelers argue and Batwoman enters the scene.
Four Speedsters, Red Death, Gebeleizis, Blitz, Kid Flash II meet the Ghosts
Do not get away from Gebeleizis, otherwise he will piss off the story.
Embarrassing discussions, future crazed heroes and evil Batmans
Chapter 92: Futuristic Gifts. First part.
Futuristic Gifts. Second part.
Wally do not touch the red button
Chapter 95: has just been born, Infinity orange.
Chapter 96: Teamwork and small discoveries.
Welcome to Omega
Trouble in Omega, first part.
Chapter 99: Trouble in Omega, second part.
Chapter 100: Three teams, three missions, one goal. First part.
END GAME

Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.

381 2 5
By Demon010

Chapter 62: A very long day Mecha, Appointments, Robot Assassins. Part Three.

"You have no idea, I have sincerely unlocked many paths with my knowledge." Anastasia said, using a game language, that nobody understood.

"Team, on Earth it is normal to see a tornado composed by fire and wind," asked Miss Marziana.

"Zauber is uncertain to say that you have his friends, that a mini army of robots is coming, that terrorizes the city." He said that Angelica points to Happy Harbor.

"I'm really damned, no matter the genre." Anastasia thought, knowing she would have a very difficult afternoon.

Everyone turns to look out the window.

Going straight to them is a big fire tornado.

Megan firmly grabs the controls.

The ship is turned over several times before the tornado continues towards the power plant.

Land the ship in the parking lot.

The team rushes out to see the explosions coming from inside the power plant.

"Robin are common tornadoes in ..." Kaldur turns to see his friend disappear.

Megan gasps in surprise.

"Where did he go?" He looks around trying to find out where the Wonder Boy went.

All you hear is a childish laugh.

'Why Robin always runs alone ?.' He thought the boy from Atlantis.

"In no way will I stay back!" He said Kid Flash wearing his mask before taking off at high speeds. Together with Superboy, Supergirl and Wonder Girl.

Half of the team is blindly running without speaking or planning. Leaving only Miss Martian, Albedo, Zauber, Acqualad and Lady Mystery.

"Now we know who is trustworthy and with a good head, unlike our most impulsive comrades who are inclined to commit senseless struggles." Anastasia commented, with a stern expression on her face, she clearly does not like to have delayed or impulsive company.

"One of us five on one floor?" He asked Miss Marziana, not knowing how to act.

"So much so that half of us went to look for blows, let's get rid of it to our advantage.

Miss Marziana, Zauber you can become invisible or camouflage, reconnoitre and collect information.

Once done, give me the information so I can hold back the target.

If you have the opportunity, attack, do not forget to count the bad guys, the shots behind are encouraging.

Albedo and Acqualad, try to gather the team and take it out of the building to reorganize.

I attracted the enemy into an ambush, who flies hidden in the clouds, who is a ninja hidden in the shadows, the rest of the bushes.

If we get Kid Flash, send it to the base, tell him to look for a purple sports bag in the kitchen, it will be useful.

Megan when you can tell others what we will do using telepathy. "Anastasia explained, making an impromptu strategy, pulling out of nowhere, using film and anime scenes as a basis.

Miss Marziana changed her civilian attire to that of a hero in a second, Martian technology advanced.

Albedo fully activates his Demi-Servant powers, obtaining Ruler's clothes and weapons.

At the same time, Anastasia began to take off her clothes, pulling out her gloves, shoes and t-shirt, showing a sports bra.

" What are you doing !?" He asked Albedo, blushing, clearly embarrassed.

"I'm stripping, you can turn around or I get a bush" Anastasia said in a direct tone, trying not to blush.

" Thing !?" At the same time Miss Marziana, Albedo and Aqualad said at the same time.

"Undress, my armor to work in need of direct contact with my skin, so the clothes are in the way." Anastasia explained, going towards some bushes.

"Zauber is uncertain whether to comment on this defect of his mother's armor or go to help our friends." He asked Angelica, tilting her head and crossing her arms.

"I'll pretend I've heard nothing but Lady Mystery's plan," Albedo said, leading the most stable members of the nameless team.

XXX

Inside the power plant, a gust of wind makes Robin fly backwards.

A few seconds later a burst of water and fire threw Supergirl and Wonder Girl into the air.

"I get it!" Kid Flash runs at high speed on the largest individual covered in red and black armor.

The villain creates a gust of wind on the ground that causes Kid Flash to spin out of control before launching it through the farthest wall. The speedster lies on the ground, suckling a severe headache.

Superboy crosses the front doors. "Who are your new friends?" He asked Connor, in a sarcastic tone.

"I do not know, but they are very hard machines." He said standing, the Wonder Boy slips into his jacket by pulling out his utility belt.

"Forgive me, you can call me Mr. Twister, my colleagues are Red Torpedo, Red Inferno, we are the red legion!" He announced the head of a new bank of bad guys.

Mr. Twister is over six feet tall with a bright red and black armor with several blue tubes connected in various parts.

Red Torpedo has a striking resemblance to the red tornado. It's a tall red robot without ears or nose. Both the mouth and the orbits are red. He has a yellow inverted trident symbol on his chest and another on his forehead.

Red Inferno resembled a female version of Red Tornado and Red Torpedo. It is mostly red with a yellow stripe that descends to the center and another yellow stripe on the left thigh.

"I was hoping to fight a real hero, not some children, this is very disturbing" said Mr. Twister mocking the young heroes.

Not even a second after this provocation, Superboy shoots like a mad dog, wanting to tear the enemy apart.

Too bad that he had the bad aspiration to jump in midair while he was preparing his fist.

The result a burst of water, fire and wind sent Superboy straight to Robin, who was hit by his cloned son of Superman.

"Pathetic" commented Mister Twister, while his red companions nodded without saying anything.

At that moment a pair of metal spheres fell from the ceiling, noting the spheres, Red Inferno firing a ball of fire, the result a small explosion that threw the three bad mechanics into the air.

The explosion was not enough to put them KO but who threw them at the full attention of Mister Twister, Red Torpedo and Red Inferno.

" Who is there ?" Mister Twister shouted, raising his head to the ceiling noticing a new character, who walks on the ceiling like a spider.

The vertebral column is protected by several silver metal plates, reaching up to the neck.

On the back there are also other mechanisms and protection on the back.

The shoulders are protected by a smooth and homogeneous black armor, from which dozens of purple threads start intertwining around the arm, which reach up to futuristic black metal bracelets.

The hands are covered with some metallic quarters that make the firm of the claws seem sharp, the palm and the back of the hands contain crystalline discs.

Around the waist there is a black belt, from it start dozens of purple threads that are woven around the legs and reaching up you have black metal backs, which look like futuristic boots.

Attached to the belt is a band of dark purple spider webs covering the left hip.

The bust is covered with a black metallic armor, from which start dozens of dark purple threads that intertwine around the waist and stomach up to the belt.

Anastasia's head is covered by a black metal helmet, decorated with purple trim, which hides every possible detail of his face.

Above the helmet there is a metallic crest of dark purple color.

The helmet does not have a real face

only five glacial blue sensors, which form an X.

The sensor in the middle is bigger than the others giving a cyclopean appearance, around it there are the remaining four sensors, which are smaller.

"You asked for a hero, you received the smartest and strongest heroine in all of Happy Harbor." He commented on Lady Mystery, coming down from the ceiling.

A bushy foot with four feet of metal spider came out of his back.

In a moment these legs have tried to pierce Mister Twister, but the head of the bad mechanics crossed the arms and I hit the blow.

However, some of its blue tubes, I veer cut, damaging some of its systems to manipulate the air.

At the same time, a burst of fire and water was about to hit Lady Mystery, fortunately the implant chips in his brain along with the functions of the helmet, gave him a 360 ° vision.

So he spurted his spider legs, using them as a means of transport. With a jump Lady Mystery, I shy away from the last second.

The burst of fire and water hit each other creating a vapor that covers every corner of the room.

Lady Mystery deactivates her spider legs and activates the invisible mode of the URI-001 armor, hiding herself within walking distance of the villains.

'Three enemies similar to Red Tornado. Each manipulate an element.

For some reason Red Torpedo and Red Inferno, they are quite slow in their movements without being ordered by Mister Twister.

Probably their AI is disabled and are operated by remote control or something.

At least I'm lucky that Metatron is slaughtering and analyzing every detail of these enemies. An army of machines with elemental powers could be useful. " He thought about Lady Mystery, taking advantage of the steam to think for a moment whether to completely destroy the machines making data collection so difficult, an easy task.

Or turn them off and make it easy to study and replicate them, a difficult task to do.

'We already have enough machines in the Wild Hunt. Justitia, Metatron and ADARA are aborting for now. ' He thought of Lady Mystery, deciding to tear the enemy apart, contenting himself only with a simple analysis and their remains.

At that moment Mister Twister created a small tornado, dispersing the steam.

The three red androids gathered in a group.

"Where did that arachnid woman disappear?" He asked Mister Twister, looking around.

"Behind you," said Lady Mystery, disabling invisibility and attacking with her claws.

Red Inferno got a big gash on its frame, showing its internal mechanisms.

Before he could react with his power to manipulate the fire, the five Lady Mystery sensors emitted a very powerful flash, which disturbed their visual systems, blinding the androids.

With a couple of seconds earned, Lady Mystery shoots a pair of very powerful rays from the palm of your hand at a close distance,

doing a great deal of damage in their chests.

"You're dead" threatened Mister Twister, trying to hit Lady Mystery. But with his temporary blindness, he could not hit anything but his companions, destroying Red Torpedo's right arm.

"So much so that I look like Ironman and Spider-Man, why not even copy their toys," said Lady Mystery, firing a burst purple webs from her futuristic bracelets.

Temporarily immobilizing the red androids in a spider's web of artificial origin.

"Nemai vedem ma şini idioţe (We'll see idiotic machines again)" said Lady Mystery, before throwing a smoke bomb and disappearing away.

At the same time with the smoke, the damage reported by the battle and the spiderwebs that keep him immobilized, the androids are incredibly vulnerable.

An incredibly fast and powerful laser beam, flying through the air, hitting the "heart" and internal systems of Red Inferno, reducing it to a pile of humanoid trash.

Just outside the power plant, next to a window there is Zauber, who is smiling and his mechanical arm has turned into a kind of futuristic cannon or sniper rifle High Tech, is emitting smoke from the barrel.

"Zauber is very happy in seventh heaven, Zauber destroys a bad robot, thanks to his mother's help Zauber thanks his mother for his invisibility poncho and the multifunctional mechanical arm." He said Angelica bringing his mechanical arm back to its normal state, running towards the ambush.

The androids did not notice when Albedo and Aqualad entered the building and took Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, Supergirl and Wonder Girl away.

XXX

A few minutes later in a clearing not far from the power plant, Lady Mystery has just arrived, carrying behind him, Mister Twister and Red Torpedo.

"You're the most annoying person I've ever met," said Mr. Twister, firing a gust of wind, which managed to hit Lady Mystery, sending her into a tree.

"My bad luck never leaves me alone," murmured Anastasia, throwing at the androids, a bomb, instead of releasing smoke to escape a very powerful light.

At the same time, a couple of blonde girls have rained down from the sky, with powers similar to Superman and Wonder Woman.

Their sudden attack in a swoop to almost destroyed the androids, with a pair of fists made them fly in two opposite directions.

Mister Twister flew to Acqualad who came out of his hiding place, handling a hammer made of water.

Red Torpedo flying to Albedo, who as Aqualad came out of his hiding place, handling his staff.

The result two ball of baseball (androids) were hit in full by the clubs (weapons of Albedo and Aqualad) making a master stroke, sending them into the air.

At the same time Superboy took aim and threw a metal ball, similar to an American Football ball.

"He does not promise anything good," said Mr. Twister, using his power to manipulate the wind to get away.

The metal ball sticks into the chest of Red Torpedo, a moment later a bullet hits the metal ball.

BOOM

The effect was instantaneous, a great energetic explosion swallowed both the androids.

"Zauber indirectly destroyed the bad robot that controls the water Today is Zauber's day, 2/3 Androids have been reduced to nothing by Zauber's super cannon." Angelica said having a world of fun with her multifunctional mechanical arm and her numerous gun shapes.

" That's enough !" Mister Twister shouted, angry and sick of being beaten up by teenagers, raising his hands in the air.

The sky began to make clouds, electric sparks and thunder started to play through the sky.

"Time to get serious" announced Mr. Twister, lowering his hands, immediately afterwards, a thunderbolt falls from the sky hitting the ground.

The earth trembles, creating a huge crater in the area in here are Albedo, Aqualad, Supergirl, Wonder Girl and Lady Mystery.

The smoking crater is a little over thirteen meters in diameter, the size of a school bus and a half deeper.

Fortunately, while Mister Twister was making his threat, Lady Mystery gathered his companions under his energy dome, protecting the group from the lightning attack of Mister Twister.

"Thank you so much, Lady Mystery," said Albedo, thanking Lady Mystery for his shield saves lives.

"It is not the time of thanks, we have a job to finish," said Lady Mystery, ready to finish the accounts with Mister Twister.

"Now that it's alone, let's chop it up." He said Wonder Girl, being impulsive and fighting lover. Lady Mystery I ignore what to say and put a hand on her shoulder, pushing her down.

"Bad idea, to hit Mister Twister you have to fly, only you, Supergirl and Miss Martian can fly in. If you have not noticed, the evil robot is creating a storm full of lightning, which will hit anything in the sky." He said Lady Mystery, not wanting to have his companions acting on his own or worse.

"Understood, sister," said Wonder Girl reluctantly.

"Robin, Kid Flash have finished the preparations, we need the plan B." He asked Lady Mystery, speaking through his Omni-tool.

"Almost done, hold it for a few minutes," said Robin, clearly busy finishing his job.

"Team, you heard the boy, we play with Mister Twister for a couple of minutes, then we drop the curtain." He said Lady Mystery.

As if the universe hated its bowels, a great thunderbolt has fallen from the sky, striking Lady Mystery and Zauber, who is next to him.

"I thank heaven my armor and the physiology of Zauber are resistant to lightning" murmured Anastasia, with vertigo.

On the other hand, Zauber seems to feel at his best, as if he had eaten too much sugar.

"Zauber is at his best, Zauber feels unbeatable," said Mystic's cloned daughter.

"Time to end it" murmured Anastasia, in a dark tone, clearly the lightning angry.

"Wonder Girl launch Zauber in the air" ordered Lady Mystery.

Wonder Girl shrugged, to this day listening to Lady Mystery was a good thing, so why is it wrong now?

Zauber on the other side is excited and seems ready to jump for joy.

Without wasting any more time, Zeus's daughter put her snare around Angelica, using centrifugal force, threw her into the air, aiming at Mr. Twister.

Angelica Kurome Brunestud aka Zauber is a clone created by Cadmus, using various genetic samples.

Until today it has shown a speed, agility, strength, reflexes, resistance superior to that of twenty adult men.

His silver skin similar to his father's, is bullet-proof, fire and electricity.

Its main ability is to absorb the energy that surrounds it, and then use it to maximize its already superhuman physical attributes. So his body turns on by emitting a great deal of electrical and magical energy.

"Finally one of you will fall," said Mr. Twister, charging his lightning and hitting Zauber in full.

A big mistake has just been made, use lightning against a girl who uses electricity to fight and upgrade, does not bode well.

The lightning struck Zauber, passing through his whole body.

The electrical energy arrives to the bottom, stimulating the latent cells, the TXF cells that have been dormant until now.

"Zauber is strengthened to the fullest!" Angelica shouted, while a pair of golden metal wings came out of his back.

Giving them a boost of speed, allowing them to fly straight to Mr. Twister, with a speed comparable to a jet of combat or a lightning bolt.

" Impossible !?" He exclaimed Mr. Twister, taken aback by this scenario.

After these famous words, Angelica's golden and electrified metallic wings have brought a very large X-shaped cut to the enemy.

BOOM

The third and last mechanical enemy veins in an explosion.

"Zauber is victorious, Zauber can fly, Zauber lands on the ground next to his mother and friends." Angelica declared, doing what just said.

"Congratulations, Zauber." She said Lady Mystery, stroking her cloned daughter's head.

"Great little work" said Albedo, smiling, congratulations with his nephew.

"I knew I chose the right name for you, you're literally an angel of justice." Anastasia said, pointing to Angelica's golden metal wings, which retreated inside Zauber's back, leaving behind a bad tear on the poncho.

"Robin and Kid Flash, Angelica just got a pair of angelic wings and cut pieces, Mister Twister, literally, we take the remains of the bad robots and meet at the base." He told Lady Mystery, announcing the rest of his companions of what happened, while the rest are celebrating with Zauber.

"Shit, we've set a trap that will never be used and we've lost the show." He exclaimed Kid Flash, speaking in such a loud voice, that he felt through Robin's communication system.

XXX

A few hours later at the base of the Team without a name.

"Red Tornado, is studying the bodies of his evil relatives.

Surely someone wanted to do something to Red Tornado, but we managed to stop them.

The Justice League has been updated on what has happened, I am sure we will receive a real mission in a short time. "Announced Lady Mystery to the rest of her companions who are in the kitchen to celebrate the victory.

"Now that we're done with the official issue, Robin, Kid Flash, Supergirl, Wonder Girl, Superboy, take a step forward, I have something special for you." Anastasia said, the five of them approached Lady Mystery.

Once close enough, all five of them received an Anime / Manga style punch. Send them to the carpet.

"Because it affects us" asked Kid Flash, touching his head that could have a huge bump.

"Because you five are impulsive idiots who do not weigh before acting, throwing themselves into the fray without thinking about what will happen next." He declared Anastasia, his words have much more than a few drops of truth. So no one has not commented or protested.

"This team sucks for the moment, I mean we've been a team for three weeks.

During this time we did not do team building or training exercises.

Only me, Miss Marziana, Superboy and Zauber have a chemistry between us. This is possible because I visit them almost every day.

I do not have to talk about the chain of commandos. We do not have a team leader. "Lady Mystery said, destroying the happy atmosphere.

The collection of teenage heroes, they acquired looks of confusion and thoughtfulness while they digested his words.

"We are all heroes, we trained hard with our mentors and we went through Cadmus without problems, we are ready to handle anything at the moment." He said Robin, with his arms crossed and a bad look.

"Already it is I am the king of Venus, with a crystal castle, populated by a harem of Ojou-Sama." Anastasia said, with a sarcastic tone on more senses.

Technically he is the King (self-proclaimed) of the Wild Hunt, he lives in a castle and the Harem thing is almost true, at the moment he is in an intimate relationship with de girls. But it is more a love triangle than a Harem.

"We've been lucky, not once, but twice, and I'm sure the third time we're not lucky or I could get a life-saving plan out again.

If we think about our future mission or battle. Then we will find in a world of disappointments. "Anastasia said seriously, trying to overcome the most serious aspects of the team.

The young woman in a spider-like advanced armor is determined to improve the team's performance.

With his minimal fortune and the unfortunate colossal, mesa together with the fact that the universe gives you two Kryptonians, a Martian, an Amazon and a Pseudo-Servant-Vampire.

Then the universe will throw you some heavy things to make up for this.

"We also trained individually, but not to work together, we need to do sparring team games and training sessions before sending us on a real mission, which can be something of life and death.

First, let's start by choosing a captain, a commander, general, president king, emperor, whatever you want. Together with a deputy chief.

We could do it now, at least then we would be more like a team. "Lady Mystery said.

Robin opened his mouth more likely to name himself; was a certain blonde kryptonain, who spoke first by cutting it.

"Vote for Lady Mystery." She said Supergirl, Robin looked at her, clearly annoyed that she was not going to either him or herself.

"Because you and not me, I mean, I was personally trained by Batman, the Justice League leader." He said Robin, standing up, just grinned before looking at his hand listing his reasons.

"One I'm not taking commands from someone three years younger than me, two she's a girl, three I know for sure she did not let things like pride keep her from doing the right thing." He said Supergirl.

"Lady Mystery is probably the oldest and most mature of us, she is calm, calculated, gifted in science and magic, plus she is not guiding us to Cadmus and even today." He said Albedo, voting for Lady Mystery, which reminds him of his cousin Alex / Mystic, if only he knew the truth.

"Zauber votes for his mother, Zauber's mother is brilliant, brave and strong, thanks to her mother Zauber, a poncho of invisibility, a mechanical arm and a pair of wings." He said Angelica, letting his golden metal wings come out of his back. Also showing his mechanical arm, which became a rifle, before becoming invisible and reopen next to Lady Mystery.

"I also vote for Lady Mystery,

in addition to talking about that training speech of the team that is practically already the leader. "Miss Marziana said, considering Lady Mystery as the best position as Leader.

"I also vote for Lady Mystery, I prefer to fight by following my sister's orders, until now things are going great when we listen to you." He said Wonder Girl.

Supergirl, Albedo, Zauber, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl. Half of the team already voted for Lady Mystery.

"I'm like a batman, analyze and calculate variables like a leader should do, you're the natural choice." He said Acqualad, seeing similarities between the great leaders of the Justice League and Lady Mystery.

"You're a beauty with a bad temper, I prefer Robin, but thinking objectively, I think you'd be the best choice to judge from what I've seen so far." He said Kid Flash, acting for once as a mature person. Some of the people present have a look that says: The fist of Lady Mystery to do something to the brain of Kid Flash or this is a sign that the end of the world is near.

"I do not really care, but it's not obvious that Lady Mystery is our boss." He said Superboy, having no problem with Lady Mystery.

In this unnamed team, 8 out of 10 members voted for Lady Mystery. Only Robin and Lady Mystery remain to vote.

This means that everyone except Robin wants to have Lady Mystery as head.

Robin bent into defeat, muttering something.

"I do not think it matters very much that the majority of the team is made up of girls, has something to do with it". Supergirl said grinning, while Robin looked at her grimly.

'Too easy, with the position of team leader, I can access more information and resources. I can keep Albedo and Zauber safe, and send Robin and Kid Flash to the most dangerous places. The King of the Wild Hunt always wins, no matter the appearance, genus or Alter Ego. I will have a good time. " He thought about Lady Mystery, smiling like the devil under his mask.

"You have chosen, I will be your guide in battle, Aqualad and Albedo, you will be my right and left arm.

If I am unavailable Acqualad will be in command, if he will not be there Albedo will take his place. "Anastasia said, wanting to have Albedo close to him, the choice of Acqualad was a logical action, being the best suited to the role of the rest of the team.

Aqualad and Albedo said they are fine with the decision, if everyone else was, to whom they agreed, with a certain guy who was complaining again.

"The first decision is to give a name to this team, and from today on we would be known as ..."

XXX

Note Author:

A small vote begins for the name of the Team of Teenage Heroes.

A) Schatten Xin.

B) Shadow Warrior

C) Black Spider

D) Ghost

E) Avenger

F) News Heroes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...