Kuroko no LOVE! KnB oneshots

By BoredOtakugirl

Various KnB characters x reader :3 WARNING!!!!! EXTREME OOCNESS AHEAD! More

Authors note: REQUESTS!
Kise x reader
Kagami x reader LEMON
★ Kuroko x reader ★
Lemon! Kasamatsu x reader ( HAPPY BDAY KASAMATSU!!)
★Midorima x reader★
★ Kagami x reader 2(HAPPY BDAY BAKAGAMI!!!) ★
★Akashi x reader★
★Takao x reader★
★Himuro x reader★
★Aomine x reader★
Midorima x reader 2 (Lemon) ☆
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!
Murasakibara x reader ☆
★Hanamiya x reader★
★Akashi x reader ★
★Murasakibara x reader (LEMON) ★
★Imayoshi x reader★
Aomine x reader
THANK U GUYZ!!!!
20 facts about me!
★Hyūga x reader★
WTF WATTPAD?!!??!
Attention all yaoi fans!
Kuroko x short!reader
Hanamiya x self harm!reader
¿?Question¿?
Kasamatsu x reader
Sick! Kiyoshi x reader
Akashi x fujoshi!reader (LEMON)
Furihata x reader
Kagami x part dog! Reader ( LEMON)
NEWS!
OMFG
It's up guys!
Kasamatsu x reader
Murasakibara x reader
Aomine x reader
A/N and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
A/n
☆Kise x reader☆
★Midorima x reader★
☆Akashi x reader ( LEMON) ☆
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
◕3◕
☻☹GoM react to me being gone for 2 months!☹☻ ( Feat. Ravi aka Me!)

Murasakibara x reader

6.8K 97 50
By BoredOtakugirl

For my first x reader, I'm doing my favorite member of the GoM, Atsushi Murasakibara!

Fun fact- ' Murasaki' means purple in Japanese, and ' Bara' means rose. So, Murasakibara means ' Purple rose'

Ahh, so bootyful!

========the more you know========

Lol srry 'bout that :3

So anyways, enjoy the story!

Btw, in this story, ur super tall, so if ur not super tall, just pretend ^ - ^

Key

C/N- cousin's name

F/N- first name

L/N- last name

O/S/N- older sister's name

H/S/N- high school name

S/N- student's name

BEWARE OF OOCNESS!!!!

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

You're name is (f/n, l/n), yet in school, you're known as 'giant' because of height of 6'2. You're always being bullied because of your height. You have this threatening aura, yet you are a very kind person, but will get violent at the right time.

It's because of one incident that led to you transferring schools.

--flashback--

You walk around the campus of (h/s/n). It's quiet because school doesn't start for another hour and you couldn't stand laying in bed because of lack of sleep.

Then, you hear a voice.

" Hey, Giant! What are you doing here early in the day?"

" Are you waiting for the students to come so you could crush them with your gigantic feet?!"

' Great, (s/n) is here.'

" Look, ( s/n) please leave me alone."

" Sorry, can't do that >:)" ( s/n) says with her annoying voice.

" So, what's this choker you're wearing for?" She says while taking your deceased grandmother's choker off your neck.

" It's my grandmother's. Please give it back."

(s/n) throws it in the gutter behind her.

" Whoops!" She says sarcastically.

Your eyes widen as you clenched your fists tighter. You exert all your anger on her in one punch to her stomach, causing her to black out. You didn't realized that your principal was watching you two.

--present time--

You, your mother, and your older sister were driving to Akita, where you were going to live with your aunt and your cousin until your mom would find an apartment. Because of severely injuring (s/n) in your school, you were expelled and your mom thought that moving to Akita would give us a chance to start over and forget all the bad memories in Tokyo. You and your older sister went there a week ago to take an entrance exam for this elite high school called Yōsen High. Thankfully, you two passed.

( TIMEUH SKIPUH)

When you got to your aunt's house, ( o/s/n) and your mom were talking with your aunt, while you were hanging out with your cousin, who was only a year older than you. The both of you were also sharing a room and you two finished fixing your things in the room.

" So, you're in your second year in high school, right?" I ask (c/n).

" Yeah, I go to Yōsen High."

" Really? Me and (o/s/n) are transferring to Yōsen, I'm a first year and (o/s/n) is a third year.

" Yay! We're going to the same school!" She squeals.

" When's your first day?" She asks me.

" Tomorrow."

" Awesome! Don't worry. The people at Yōsen are really nice people. I know you're always bullied because of your height, but don't worry. The basketball players in Yōsen's team are TALL. And there's also a girls basketball team with players of average height, cause I know how much you LOVE basketball."

You've always loved basketball and was pretty good at playing it. You were in the girl's basketball team ever since middle school.

After chatting with your cousin for a while, you ate dinner and went to bed.

' I hope nothing bad happens while I'm in Yōsen...'

(( The next day...))

" Bye, ( f/n), (c/n), and ( o/s/n), have fun at school!" Mom yells.

" We will!" They say in unison.

When you get to school, You immediately hear people talk about you, but instead of negitive thoughts, they were positive thoughts.

" Woah, she's a giant!"

" I didn't think that there would be a tall GIRL in this school!"

" She reminds me of Murasakibara-San"

' Who the hell is Murasakibara. And why are they not making fun of me..." You thought as you entered your new classroom. The class's attention in focused on you.

" Students, this is ( l/n, f/n), she will be in your class starting today." The teacher introduces you.

" Woah, she's so tall! But not as tall as Murasakibara..."

" Hello, everyone! My name is ( l/n, f/n)! I transferred into Yōsen due to problems at my old school. I look forward to learning with you." You introduce yourself.

" Well, then. Miss ( l/n), please take the seat next to mr. Murasakibara."

You walked to the seat next to the tall, purple haired boy munching on chips.

" And also, mr. Murasakibara, can you please show miss ( l/n) around the school today?" The teacher says.

" *munch* *munch* sure..." He replies with a lazy tone.

' He sounds.... Hot...*mental slap* what are you thinking, (f/n)?!?! Get a hold of yourself!!'

((After school))

After school, Murasakibara approaches me.

' WOAH! HE'S SO FUCKING TALL!!!'

" Oi, (f/n)-chin"

" Yeah, Murasakibara-kun?"

" Listen, I have basketball practice, so I'll show you around after that." He says.

" Oh, you're part of the basketball team? Can I watch you guys play?" I ask.

" Sure, whatever. Masako-chin won't mind."

You and Murasakibara head for the gym after he changed his clothes.

" Hey, let's make a deal. If I let you see me practice, you have to buy me more snacks." Murasakibara says while munching on a pocky stick.

" Fine..."

When you and Murasakibara enter the gym, you find the basketball team practicing.

' WOAH, it's not just him. The entire TEAM is huge!'

"Hey, Atsushi. Who's this? I haven't seen her around the school." A guy with raven colored hair and long bangs covering a side of his face says.

" This is (f/n)-chin. It's her first day here and she wanted to see us practice."

" Hi, I'm (l/n) (f/n). Nice to meet you...uh-" you greet the guy.

" Oh, It's Tatsuya. Himuro Tatsuya."

" Nice to meet you, Himuro!"

" Woah, Himuro! She's taller than you are!" A guy with blonde hair says.

" So, what? She's taller than you too, Fukui!" Himuro replies.

"Hehehe...." You giggle while scratching your neck.

" Hello, ( l/n). I'm Masako Araki, the coach of the boy's basketball team. Nice to meet you."

" Hi, Ms.Araki. Nice to meet you too." You greet Araki.

" All of you, go back to practicing before I double your training menu!" Ms. Araki threatens the team.

" Yes, coach!"

Everyone goes back to practice and you take a seat on the bench with Araki.

" So, are you interested on being the manager of the team?" Araki asks me.

" Actually, I am! But, I also want to join the girls basketball team also..."

" It's possible for you to do both. The boy's basketball team practices on mondays, wednesdays, and fridays and the girls basketball team practices on tuesdays and thursdays,so, you'll have a pretty busy schedule." Araki explains.

" By the way, with your height, you would be a pretty good addition to the girl's team!"

" Thank you! Then, can I be the manager of this team?"

" Yes, of course!"

After practice, the coach rounds up the team for an annoucement.

" Starting today, Miss ( l/n) is the manager of the team!"

" Awesome! That means we get to see her all the time!" Fukui says.

" Hehehe! I'm glad that you guys are happy for me being the manager!"

The team goes to the locker room to change and you wait outside for Murasakibara to show you around the school. After a little while, Murasakibara comes out.

" So, now will you show me around the school?" You ask.

" Nah, too much of a hassle." He replies.

"WHA?! Fine..."

" You're still getting me snacks though."

" F-Fine.."

You and Atsushi walk to the convenience store. Suddenly, it starts raining. (#ClicheAsFuq XD)

" Dammit! It didn't say on the forecast that it was supposed to rain!"

You and Atsushi run until you get inside the convenience store.

While Atsushi gets his snacks, you get stares. Perverted stares. You realized that you were soaking wet and your shirt was completely see-through and your purple bra was showing. Atsushi noticed and put his extremely big sweater on you.

" Your bra was showing." Atsushi says loudly.

" Y-You don't have to announce it to the world, ya know?!" You say with your face completely flushed

" Gomen."

After you pay for the snacks, Atsushi offers to walks you home, but you two take a detour to the park.

" What are we doing here?"

" Today I noticed that you were a little down. And you also said that you transferred here due to problems at your old school. Can you please talk to me about them to me? Please trust me?" He asks you, concerned.

" Well, at my old school, I was always bullied because of my height. And one day, a girl at my school went too far and through my grandmother's choker in the gutter. I was so upset and angry because grandmother was the most caring woman in the world and that choker was a family heirloom. But my anger took the best of me and I punched her in the stomach. She got severely injured. My principal found out and I got expelled a week later. My last week of school was filled with name-calling and I even got beat up by a bunch of guys at my school."

You feel the tears you were holding back spill.

" Why did I have to be the one that was born tall?! None of this would've happened if I hadn't been tall!!!!"

Then, you feel two strong arms wrapping you into an embrace.

" Don't say that about yourself. Those guys who bullied you were just jealous of you. Your height is the most beautiful thing about you. I love your height..."

You then felt Atsushi's soft lips cover yours into a passionate kiss. Your face turns crimson red before responding to his kiss. After a while, he pulls away and stares into your ( e/c) orbs.

" And I love you..." He says with a soft smile.

Tears start rolling down your cheeks as you smile.

" I LOVE YOU TOO!" You yell as you hug him tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the ooc, guys.... I warned ya!

Anyways i hope u guys liked my very first oneshot!

Now i better sleep cause its 3am here! :3

///Extended ending///

" I LOVE YOU TOO!" You yell as you hug him tightly.

The both of you leave the park, holding hands and smiling.

" Hey, Atsushi! I heard everything! So, you and (f/n) are officially an item, eh? Wow, you're quite the chick magnet if you guys started dating in one day." Himuro says.

" H-Himuro?! You heard us?!?!!" You say while blushing.

" Yeah, sorry for eavesdropping! Anyways, congrats on becoming a couple! See ya in school tomorrow!" Himuro says before walking away.

After that, you and Atsushi walk to your house. When you get to your house, you two stand in front of your front door.

" Goodbye, (f/n)-chin." Atsushi says while giving you a kiss on the cheek.

" Bye, Murasakibara-kun!"

" Call me Atsushi"

" Bye Atsushi!" You say while giving him a peck on the lips.

He pulls you into a deep kiss.

ーーーーーーーーーーーー

Next- Kise x reader!
E
Srry for any grammatical/spelling errors :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...
161K 3.4K 20
Yey I'm making one of these have fun. Your Tom's sister. Thas all I'm giving away. Language warning cover your baby ears. For girls but dudes can rea...
10K 85 33
Title says it all.
45.9K 722 21
I'm not good at these. check out my other books if ur into Undertale or Team Fortress 2. Or any of my other books. be sure to vote if u like it. Cur...