The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 32

5.6K 281 77
By Lanaeilia

Theo POV

"Mmm," I groaned having a beating head, I woke up in what I recognized to be Tommy's room, "Collae wake up." I shook the body underneath me and as I looked down I realized it was Gia lying in my arms. Oh fuck. What have I done? Memories of last night started to roll in and I rubbed my eyes.

I slipped out her arms and quickly got dressed.

Tommy's house was a complete mess. I didn't know how I ended up falling asleep in his room.

"Oh good you're awake," Don glared at me, "Theo I don't know whats the matter with you but you're done for, I'm done doing this shit with you. I know I wasn't your biggest fan when it came to Collae but what you did last night? Cold as fuck. Everyone saw, you should be happy not everyone knows she's pregnant, how can you be like this to the girl you told us you loved?"

I stood there not knowing the extremity of my actions, my friends never cared about what happened between me and girls. I guess they saw how much I really felt for her. I was drunk and acted like Collae didn't have feelings.

I was probably the last person she ever wanted to speak to but I knew I had to apologize to her, not to take me back but for hurting her and continuing to. I didn't know what the fuck came over me with Gia. I was using her. I was hurting two people in this whole thing.

"I don't know whats going on with me," I huffed, "This is beyond bad, I cannot show my face at school."

"Theo you're lucky you're my best friend but you need to go back up there and remove that girl from my bed then burn that fucking mattress," Tommy seethed through his teeth. I could tell he was also angry with me. I was losing my friend's respect.

"Please I cannot deal with this right now, I need to go apologize to Collae," I put on my hoodie and shoes and grabbed my keys. Tommy stopped me

"In what fucking Theo's delusional world do you think that poor girl wants to see you right now, Theo you are by far the worst human being I know right now." I shook my head processing his words.

"This really isn't good," I threw my head back, "There's no coming back from this."

"You did have a chance and then you brought Gia upstairs and stared Collae down as you did it, because you can't handle fucking rejection after you hurt her, you're very entitled Theo, my grandfather left my grandma and treated her like garbage, I've seen this before, all that shit you tried to feed us about how much you loved her? Im done with you bro." Don pushed my shoulder walking past me.

Tommy gestured for me to leave. He would deal with Gia for me he knew I couldn't handle letting her down right now.

"You can try and ask for forgiveness but don't go on a downward spiral if she rejects you Theodore, you really have been hurting her and rubbing salt in the wound," Tommy informed me. I at least had to try and let Collae know how sorry I was.

I drove to Collae's early because I knew her nana left early Sunday's for church and didn't come back till around two pm.

I went to her side window like old times and knocked on it lightly. I knew she would know it was me, I was taking a big risk coming here and hoped she wouldn't threaten to call the cops or completely shut me out.

I waited five minutes and knocked again a little louder. Around seven minutes later her curtain pulls open and she was fuming. She opened the window swiftly before speaking.

"Theo get the fuck away from my house!" She gritted out.

"Collae wait please let me explain myself please," I begged her holding the window open so she couldn't close it. I struggled with her trying to pull it down and me keeping it up. She eventually gave up and crossed her arms.

"Theo are you fucking kidding me? I don't wanna hear anything you have to say? Go talk to Gia bitch!" She tried shutting the window again but I stopped it.

"Collae I don't give a shit about fucking Gia!" I finally said, she stood there silent, "I'm sorry I don't want to yell at you...just listen. I never meant to hurt you. I kissed Gia last night because I was so upset about you rejecting my apology and not letting me back into your life. Seeing you with Harrison just made me act so nasty I drank so much, anything I did I imagined you the entire time. Collae I couldn't escape you, you haven't left my mind since the day we've met, it became worse once we broke up because I knew all of this was my fault, I know I hurt you so bad, I know I broke my promise and I know it meant everything to you. I broke your trust, the person you saw last night I swear isn't me, I was being a stupid little boy, I never wanted to hurt you, you're my everything and have been my everything, I know were just kids but this isn't kid love I feel for you, you don't realize how much control you have over my heart Collae, I never meant for any of this to happen, I got caught up in my future and what I wanted that I was selfish and heartless to you, I should've been a better boyfriend to you, I should've asked you what you wanted and respected your choice, listen Collae I know you're not going to forgive me anytime soon, but I really want to apart of this pregnancy, I want to be with my kid, I don't want to abandon them, so all I ask from you is a chance to be a father and person to you." I looked at her with tears streaming down, I was breaking down to her. Her eyes became glossy and her mouth fixed to figure out what to say.

"Theo I don't know what you possibly want me to see, you really hurt me,"She cried.

"I know," I hated that I was the cause of her hurting like this, "You never did anything wrong, all of this is on me, I just want you to know my love for you is real, how I've acted I know says otherwise and I don't expect you to believe me, I'm done with Gia, anyone for that matter right now, I wouldn't be able to when all I think about is you, you'll always be the one I want. I'll understand if you choose to move on but I'll be here waiting if you ever chose to give me a second chance Collae, your place in my heart will always be here."

"Theo, right now I need to think, this is all too much for me right now." She wiped her tears. I wish I knew what she was thinking right now.

"Collae there's something I need to ask you."

"What Theo?"

"I need to tell my parents that we have a baby on the way and it would just be best if you were with me to tell them," I hated asking her this right now but my family hadn't seen Collae and kept asking me about her they needed to know what was going on sooner than later. They saw Collae as a member of the family and really enjoyed her company.

She thought to herself for a moment before speaking.

"I can do it tomorrow after school, but only because I respect your parents and they deserve to hear it from the both of us, you know your mother isn't going to be happy about this..."

"Yeah I know, I have to face the consequences eventually," I knew it was time I started to man up and take responsibility for how I've acted lately. Collae deserved better than me, i just hoped she'd forgive me soon.

~~~

"Collae!" Adrian wrapped his short arms around her legs and I smiled.

"He missed you the most," I laughed, "Well...not more than me." Collae only crouched down to rub Adrian's head ignoring my comment. I didn't want to push it. Our car ride was silent she was only with me currently for one thing and she made it a point to make that clear.

"Hey Adrian, I missed you," she smiled.

"Where have you been?" He pouted, "Was Theo being mean to you?" Adrian glared at me and I rolled my eyes, things were not well between us and I didn't need him rubbing it in.

"Are you going to beat him up for me if I say he did?" she chuckled at him. I missed her laugh and smile. If bringing her around my family is what it took to make her smile around me again I'd try to get her over here as much as possible.

"Maybe," he hummed.

"Well I'll let you know if he did or not in a little bit okay?" She patted his head and Amalie started to crawl out of the living room, "Hi Amalie."

"Ama where'd you just come from?" I huffed. She giggled and crawled towards Collae reaching her arms out to her. Collae picked her up and played with her hands.

"You're such a pretty baby Ama," she cooed and I couldn't help but smile from how good she was with them. I could just see her now with our own child she would be an amazing mommy.

"Oh Collae?" Enzo smirked, "You're back, you and Theo were having some...problems?"

"Shut up Enzo," I gritted through my teeth. Collae ignored him and continued to play with Amalie. She had got used to hearing his comments. Everyone was going to assume we were still together. I hated that we were going to break the news to them that we were broken up and telling them she was pregnant.

"Theo, mom wants you!" Ella yelled from what sounded like the kitchen. I groaned and dragged my feet there.

"Hi mom," I plastered a smile on my face.

"Stop doing that dumb smile," she chuckled, "Où est-elle?(Where is she?)"You said shed be here Theo."

"Uh...she is here mom actually..." I scratched the gape of my neck.

" You never told us what happened between you two Theo, is everything alright now?" She frowned, "I really hope everything's working out we all love you and Collae together, she's good for you mon fils(my son)."

"Mom we have something to tell you, come sit down in the living room please..." I knew my mom knew something was up. She followed me into the living room and I nodded at Collae. Collae shook her head but I didn't care. She was trying to bail after seeing the look on my mom's face.

"Collae my beautiful honey, we've missed seeing you here," My mom embraced her holding her tight and Collae smiled hugging her back. After my mom released her she let out a breath.

"I've missed you too Misses Da Silva," she held her smile. My mom cocked her head to the side then put her attention back to me.

     "Okay whats going on..." she sat down slowly on the couch, "You guys are acting very funny."

     "Can everyone come in the living room please?" I shouted so everyone in the house could hear, "Dad home?" My mom nodded with her eyebrows furrowed.

     "What is it Theo? I'm working..." My dad grumbled.

     "Yeah Theo, I'm about to be in a game," Enzo groaned walking down the stairs in nothing but boxers.

     "Theo I have somewhere to be, got to go!" Ella started walking towards the door.

     "Everyone please!" I yelled, "Just listen! It's important."

     Everyone sat down and looked and me with either worried or annoyed looks.

     "Guys..." I sighed, "Collae's pregnant." My mom laughed.

     "Is this a prank?" She chuckled, "C'mon Theo, what is it really?" My mom smiled and I stared at her straight faced.

     "Theo that's not funny," my dads eyes narrowed at me.

     "Guys Collae's eleven weeks pregnant," I looked down at my feet not trying to avoid their glares. Collae just stood next to me silently.

"Collae is this true?" My mom's voice raised. I looked at Collae through the side of my eye and she nodded.

"Holy shit!" Ella shrieked, "I'm going to be a fucking aunt!"

"I'm going to be an uncle?" Enzo cackled, "Oh boy Theo, pull out game weak!" He busted out laughing.

I looked at my mom and dad and I wasn't sure if they were about to cry or scream their heads off.

"J'ai dit soyez prudent! Maintenant vous avez un bébé parce que vous n'écoutez pas!" She stormed over to me smacking my head, "Collae I'm so sorry he did this to you, stupid boy, she's sixteen Theo! You might be graduating but she has two years left!"

"Misses Da Silva! It's okay..." Collae raised her voice a bit, she let my mom continue to hit me for a while, it was okay I deserved it, "I'll be finishing up this school year at home once I start to show, and Im due in September so I wouldn't start school too late. I would have to find a baby sitter but everything will be fine."

"Collae, we can't let you and your nana take care of the baby all by yourselves, we'll help, and so will Theo! Theo I don't give two shits about North Carolina right now how could you do this?" You won't leave Collae to do this herself!" My mom pinched my ear tightly.

"Mom? I have to go to UNC, I'd come see Collae every weekend, I'm not going to leave her alone to do this." I winced, "Please let go of me!" She released my ear and shoved me a little.

"I don't believe this," she chuckled, "Collae can't even enjoy the rest of high school!"

"Misses Da Silva I will be fine, I swear," Collae smiled.

"I could baby sit Collae!" Ella bubbled.

"I couldn't ask you to do that Ella, you just have your fun, plus you have to go to school as well my pretty girl" Collae shrugged.

"But I want to!" She squealed, "I wonder if the baby would have red hair?"

"No stupid, brown is dominant," Enzo hissed.

     "That's with eye color you dumb fuck," Ella growled.

     "Allez dans cos chambers!"(Go to your rooms!) My mom screamed at top of her lungs, "Take Amalie and Adrian with you!"

     "Yes mommy..." Ella and Enzo sighed together.

     "Theo, Collae," My dad huffed, "Why weren't you guys using protection?"

     "It was my fault dad," I huffed and gave him that look. He nodded slowly and I knew he understood what went wrong. He obviously did it himself a bunch of times, I have four siblings...

     "I don't even know what to say," my mom chuckled, "I'm a grandma at thirty six. Listen Collae I don't work when your at school you're always welcome to bring the baby here."

     "I couldn't ask that of you, you have a toddler and a baby to take care of," Collae shook her head at my mom.

     "Collae nonsense Ive took care of five kids, while your at school and your nana's at work I would be more than happy to watch the baby, were a family now, I wont let you struggle," My mom held Collaes hands in hers, "We're here for you honey."

"There's one more thing," I interrupted their very cute moment, "Me and Collae are broken up."

"You guys are what? Since when? Theodore what did you do?" My mom shouted stomping up to me and my dad held her back.

"For about a month, I made a mistake and said to Collae that I didn't want to be part of her or the baby's life," I could see my mother and father internally fuming.

"Theodore why would you say that to her? I never said that to your mother, why did you think that was okay?" My dad firmly scolded me. It's usually my mom who did but I guess I was disappointing everyone in my life now.

"I'm sorry dad, I was just so scared, I had just got accepted into UNC and I panicked after she said she wanted to keep it, but I completely want to be in her and the baby's life," I protested.

"Collae I'm so sorry my son said that to you, we didn't raise him that way, he should've known better, were always going to be here for you even if my son makes stupid decisions," My mother glared at me and then gave Collae warm eyes.

"I really appreciate that, I'm not sure that well get back together but I do want to co-parent with him, plus I know you guys want to see the baby as well," to say it in front of my parents hurt me but I knew I had to be patient and not force Collae to consider being with me again. I was going to have to win her over again and hope that shed let me into her heart again.

~~~

How do we feel about co-parenting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.3K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
4.3K 391 13
love
6.1M 132K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
2.5K 615 30
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† contains some content and sensitive material ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€...