Bad Girl✔ *Completed* (UNDER...

By Kookie_Morales

My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Teach Me Noona
Author note
HELLO

Final~

4.5K 113 27
By Kookie_Morales

LONG CHAPTER*

YOUR POV

I was driving down the street towards the house to check out the things I figured out when I saw a car in the drive way. It was a red Nissan Altima and it was parked horribly in the driveway. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Isn't that the girlfriends car?" I wondered out loud.

Everyone perked up and looked towards the driveway. They took the information I said and tilted their heads at my comment.

"Seems like it is....... What is she doing back here?" Taehyung asked as he squinted his eyes towards the car.

"I wonder that too, come on let's go in" I said as I parked the car across the street and slowly walked forward.

All three guys were following close behind me as I looked closer at the house. The door was wide open and it seemed forced. I looked at the guys and they only shrugged. I slowed down my pace as my hand rested on my gun prepared for anything. As we finally stepped in front of the door I heard faint mumbling and things being moved around. I pulled out my gun and held it in my hands as I walked in slowly. I could hear as the guys soon after pulled there find out *😂😂😂* and slowly followed my lead.

As I was about to turn the corner a vase was thrown straight towards me. I luckily managed to move back before it hit me.

"Fuck!" I heard as a cabinet drawer was harshly opened.

My heart was racing as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and looked as Jimin held my shoulder and whispered if I was okay. I just nodded as I stepped closer and pressed my back to the wall. I could hear another row of curses leave the woman's mouth as she threw down the small furniture. I piqued around the corner and saw her throwing things around the room seeming like she was searching for something. I slowly breathed in as I took in what I had to do. I turned the boys- men standing next to me and gave them a nod, they knew what I was going to do. They swiftly followed after me when I turned the corner into the living room.

"Stop what you're doing and put your hands up where I can see them!" I yelled and she immediately dropped the papers in her hands ans raising them with a fearful look.

"I-I d-d-didn't do anything!" She squeked out as Jimin slowly looked around the place she trashed.

"What were you looking for?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her. She visibly gulped as she didn't meet my gaze.

"H-How did you know I w-was here?" She asked still avoiding my gaze. She was shaking, in fear I supposed.

"Answer the question!" I stated firmly as she jumped a little from my sudden voice.

"I-I-I-" she couldn't manage to say anything as she eyed Jimin warily.

"Y/N, Look what I found" Jimin had a sheet of paper in his hand as he walked towards me. She instantly froze at the sight of the paper.

"W-where did you find t-t-that?" She stuttered as I grabbed the paper. I lowered my gun as I scanned the paper.

It was rather old and smudged with pencil linings but the words were awfully clear. As I read the words my eyes widened and I held my gun tighter. Jimin called my name but I ignored him as I slowly looked up at the woman. Jungkook had gone to look around the house to check if anyone was inside Jimin and Taehyung both eyed me as my eyes meet her gaze. She had a god awful smirk as she rapidly took the gun out of my hands and pointed straight to my head. Both, Jimin and Taehyungs guns flew up as their eyes grew wide. I froze in my spot seeing the gun close to my head realizing the vague mistake I had committed.

"I suggest you put your guns down before my finger slowly presses the trigger down" she stated still looking directly into my eyes. They hesitantly put there guns down as they stared at the gun being held to my head.

"I'm going to need the paper now officer" she said as her hand stretched out for the paper. I snickered as the fear slowly left me.

"You really expect me to give you the only evidence that I have to put you in jail for murder?" I saw her jaw clench as she gritted her teeth cocking the gun.

"I'm not going to spend the rest of my life in jail for someone who deserved to die!" She took the gun away from my head and smacked me across the face with it. I dropped to the floor as the taste of a metallic flavor filled my mouth.

Jimin slowly walked to my side as the gun was now pointed towards him. He raised his hand and walked closer to me.

"I'm just going to help her" he stated calmly as he squat down and grabbed my arm slowly pulling me up.

"Grab my gun" he whispered as I stood. I reached unsuspectingly towards the gun and grabbed it.

"Let her go! You! Stand in front of me and give me the paper!" She said and from the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook. He had his gun at hand as he slowly walked inside.

I shook my head as my eyes widened slightly. He smiled softly at me as he made his way in. 'this isn't going to end well' I mouthed towards him and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the woman. She was so out of it as she only focused on the paper in my hand. I crumbled it tighter into my hand as she looked up at me.

"You're so going to regret that!" I said through gritted teeth as she took a small step back.

Jungkook came closer and closer as her eyes were only focused on me.

"I'm the one with the-" there was a loud crash and she swiftly turned around.

My eyes enlarged as I saw her slowly raise her gun towards Jungkook. Time seemed to slow down as Jungkook had hit his foot against the furniture leaving him vulnerable for the shot. He had stopped focusing on the gun pointed to him but rather the vase that had fallen. She swiftly moved the gun and pointed straight to his body as her index finger started to press on the trigger. My heart was racing and my breathing had quickened as I had started moving.

One step after another, my feet stepped on the ground forcing me out of my frozen state. My body had set to work before my mind had comprehended what was happening. In no time I felt an enormous amount of pain in my chest as the gun that I had was pointed towards the woman getting a shot into her leg. She dropped the gun and fell to the floor as Taehyung and Jimin had moved to action and held her down. I on the other hand was slowly falling to the ground feeling my legs give in and pain consuming my chest.

I hit the cold hard floor with a loud thud and a groan leaving my lips as I had thrown myself directly in front of Jungkook taking the shot for him.

"Y/N!" He fell to my side as I breathed heavily. I glared daggers at him as he placed my head in his lap.

"Why the FUCK do I ALWAYS have to take the DAMN SHOT FOR YOU!" I told him angerly as his eyes widened. My chest felt tight and my breathing was irregular.

I suddenly remembered the training we did back at the camp and I mentally scoffed at the memory.

FLASHBACK

You ran across the field evading being spotted by the enemy. You were tired and out of breath. It was only Jungkook and you left on the field against the enemy. You had no clue where Jungkook was but you knew where the opposite member was and that's where you were going towards. They hid in a tree and you could hear their breath as they had just recently climbed the tree. You smirked as you imagined seeing Hoseoks shirt covered with the crimson red color and that's how they would know it was you.

Suddenly you heard the sound of heavy footsteps ahead of you and you looked out from behind the tree. You could hear Hoseok cursed under his breath as the tree shook from his sudden movement. As if on cue you saw Jungkook point his gun at the tree where Hoseok was standing but failing to shot. In a blink of an eye a shot was heard and Jungkooks weapon was dropped to the floor a hiss leaving his lips. You rolled your eyes and heard the sound of the gun being cocked and you immediately ran towards Jungkook frozen body. You slammed right into his shot earning a shot in the shoulder.

"Fuck a duck" you grumbled as you aimed your gun towards Hoseok and shot him 3 or 4 times in his chest.

He fell to the floor as you looked at Jungkook on the ground. He stared at you wide eyed as he looked towards your shoulder. You could feel the pain surging threw your arm as you looked at your shoulder. Sure enough your skin started turning a bright red from the impact.

"Y/N?! What the fuck!!! That shit hurts like a bitch!" You heard Hoseok whine as you also heard the horns ringing that signaled the end of the training.

"It ain't my fault, your paintball also hurt and you don't hear me complaining about it" You mumbled as you watched the red paint spread all over his white shirt. You smiled lightly and headed back towards the training camps. You definitely won the game.

END OF FLASHBACK

"It's not my fault you always jump in-" I glared at him in disgust and irritation.

""It's not my fault you always jump in", YOU ALWAYS LEAVE YOURSELF SO FUCKING VULNERABLE IDIOT!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO JUMP IN! IT SEEMS AS IF YOU WANT TO DIE!" I pushed my head out of his lap and put my hand on my chest.

"Yo! I get that you always take the bullet but it'd really be nice to know what the hell we're going to do with her" Jimin said as I looked over at him. I groaned as I slowly stood up.

"I'm sure you called the reinforcements plus if they don't take this-" I pointed towards the bullet hole that was stuck in the bulletproof vest by my chest.

"As attemptive murder towards a cop than they must at least take this evidence into place" I looked at the paper in my hands.

It had a small sentence written on it that proved that he didn't kill himself. 'In the basement there is a video and a confession of my girlfriend, Murderder' I looked at her struggling and sighed. How can someone want to kill someone so badly.

"Baby?" I sighed exaggerating the ending.

"What can I help you with now?" I turned to look at him and realized he was awfully close to my body. I gulped at his figure, he looked damn sexy but I had to keep acting mad.

"I love you" he whispered as his lips ghosted mine. I was going to lean in but then I smirked as an idea came in my mind.

"More than Overwatch?" I raised an eyebrow as he visibly gulped. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish as no words came out.

"Wow, Jimin you see this, he loves Overwatch more than me" The reinforcements walked in and I walked out handing the small note to the commander.

"Baby, I love you, but I also love Overwatch" he said and I rolled my eyes. I made it to the car but before I could open the door I was turned around.

"Are you ignoring me?" He said in a low husky voice. I shivered and looked away seeming mad. His arms had me trapped.

"Let's see how long it takes you to talk" As soon as he finished his sentence I felt something soft trail down my neck.

He was softly kissing my neck with his soft lips. Mt breath hitched as he started to leave open mouth kisses. He trailed up and down my neck slowly reaching my jaw. I fluttered my eyes close as his lips came closer to my own. They kissed my jaw, then my cheek, he kissed the corner of my lips and then ghosted his lips over mine. He didn't fully touch them but I could feel his breath fanning my lips. I leaned in but he leaned back wanting me to beg him to kiss me.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook" I let out before grabbing his collar and pulling him towards me meeting his lips.

I moved my lips as he slowly followed after. I fisted his shirt and his hands found there way to my waist. He moved his lips on my own and I felt sparks go threw my body. His soft lips on mine made everything go away. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I obeyed. Our tongues danced together and my hands found there way into his hair tugging slightly at it. He let out a low growl as his hands gripped my ass and a moan left my lips and were confined into his. We both parted our lips and breathed heavily.

"I love you Y/N, More than Overwatch" I pressed my forehead against his and smiled softly.

"You're so cute, I love you so much" I said and pecked his lips softly as we held each other there.

I love this man so much and I wouldn't want to trade him for the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER AND MY HAND IS NUM BUT YES THIS BOOK IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I HOPE THE ENDING WAS GOOD FOR YOU~KOOKIE MORALES❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 112 19
"(Y/N)... I think I-I like you..." he was now blushing and I couldn't look at him for too long. His gaze seemed to see right through my feelings. "Ji...
160K 3.9K 17
I'm a nerdy and shy girl at school, I get bullied a lot and I'm 17. My dad owns a fashion company and my mom owns a makeup company. I have I older br...
279K 7.2K 54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm 17 years old. A high scholar. Trying to make everyone hap...
355 2 11
Hi! I'm Dokgo Blue. I know that's not the most Korean name but it's what my mother named me. She wasn't Korean, she was actually American and met my...