Full Moon {A Sesshomaru x Rea...

By DancingGiirrll

You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while... More

Rin?
This Feeling, What is it?
How could I have been so Blind?
Confession
Naraku! The Encounter of Inuyasha
Wow Thanks!
What?
Sadness but...
Ohh you sly little girl!
Wedding 💒
AYE ATTENTION!!
A Baby!?!?
The baby is born
Years later and another child
🍋 Lemon 🍋
Another Lovely day
PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
The last little demon is born
Evil Love and Non-Existent Love
1,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader Oneshot!
1,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader Oneshot!
I'm confused
Archenemy?! Seriously?!
Sacrifice or Selfishness
2,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader
2,000+ Special! Bankotsu x Reader
More Shout outs
Aiko and Akio....what happened?
Where are they?! What is this?!
3,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader!
Who are you?
4,000+ Special! Miroku x Reader
4,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru!
5,000+ Special! Hiten x Reader
Y/n vs Jaluto
I'm so stupid
6,000+ Special! Koga x Reader
7,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga
8,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga PART TWO!
The battle for the twins
WHAT THE HELL!!!
9,000+ Special! Naraku x Reader
Battle For the twins 2
We're Related!
Y/n's Birthday!!🎂
We'll Be Together Forever

2,000+ Special! Kagome x Male! Demon! Reader

3.1K 45 10
By DancingGiirrll

(A/n: OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I'M SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE OVER 2 THOUSAND VIEWS! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH! so now you shall have three specials. Yay! This isn't part of the story tho)

Reader POV

I was traveling with Inuyasha and everybody else. I have a major crush on Kagome. She's pretty and sweet, and kind and that weird kimono she has on called a school uniform drives me nuts.

It's too short.

Inuyasha complains about it but I just sit back and relax.

I'm a Inu yokai demon. Just like Inuyasha and I have a sword, The Tokiyai, passed down from my mother. I have the ability to hide my scent and demonic presence and aura. I can also lower my demonic aura so opponents can underestimate me.

We are currently stopping to rest because Mr.Perv faked out the villagers.

I was sitting outside looking at the moon and the stars.

I traced some of them. I made a trace of my mother. Best woman I've ever been with. Well Kagome is second best. Nobody can take 1st place from mother.

As I was tracing and looking at the stars, Kagome walked up to me and sat down next to me.

"What's up Kagome?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to come and check up on you." She said.

"Oh. You have nothing to worry about. I'm fine." I reassured her.

"Yeah. You're right." She said.

"Anything on you mind?" I asked her. There was clearly something she wanted to say. It was written all over her face.

"Well now that you mention it....I....I...lo-"

"There's a demon coming!" Sango said coming out with Hiraikotsu and Kirara.

I stood up with my sword in my hand.

"Looks like it'll have to wait. Let's go demon slaying!" I said.

Kagime nodded and stood up. Inuyasha gave her the bow and arrow and we all ran towards the incoming demon.

I jumped at it and sliced its arm. It wasn't cut off but it was severely injured.

"Good job Y/b/n! (Your boy name)" Kagome shouted.

"Kagome this isn't a time to be congradulating y/b/n!" Inuyasha scolded.

Then she nodded and shot an arrow at the demons chest. It hit his stomach and he roared.

I sliced his stomach and Sango used her Hiraikotsu to strike his legs.

Miroku.....hit the demon with his staff.....

Then I finally sliced his head off with my sword.

"Finally the big rag died!" I shouted in relief.

"Hehe! You did an amazing job Y/b/n!" Kagome said.

"Thanks. But it wasn't much that I did." I said.

"C'mon Kagome. I need to talk to you." Inuyasha said as he grabbed Kagome's wrist.

"But...." Kagime started.

Inuyasha dragged her into the woods. Not literally though.

I hid my scent and followed them. I also hid my demonic presence and aura.

Then they finally came to a stop and Inuyasha turned to Kagome.

"Kagome. Listen. I love you and I really care about you. I love you With all of my heart and I wish to know if you return my feelings." Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha... I'm flattered but....I love someone else." Kagome responded.

"Oh." Inuyasha said as his ears dropped.

Now I feel sorry for the poor guy. Geez.

I then speeded back to the group.

"I've heard enough." I said to myself.

I then dropped on the ground and began stargazing.

"Mother... What'll I do?" I asked her traced face in the sky.

"Don't worry love. You will find love. I promise you that much." Her voice faintly said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Hey um...Y/b/n?" I heard the sweet voice of Kagome ask.

"Yes?" I asked, my eyes still glued to the sky and my body still on the ground.

"Can I tell you what I wanted to say?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

She then sat next to me and smiled.

"The first day I met you I thought you were just mean, destructive, and selfish. But now I see that you've changed. My opinion has changed about you too. At first I didn't trust you. I felt as if I hated you which I don't and didn't. But now I feel....like you belong. I feel like I love you. So much." She said.

My eyes widened when those words slipped out of her mouth.

"You love me?" I asked.

She nodded.

I sat up and looked her way. She looked towards me. Her eyes twinkled from the light from the moon and stars and her body was outlined perfectly by the light.

I slowly leaned in towards her, our face inches from each other. Until I finally closed the gap in between us.

I ran my hand through her hair and grabbed her waist. I pulled her closer to me and licked her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and I let my tounge do the exploring. I then started to run out of air so I pulled away.

"I love you too Kagome." I said after catching my breath.

She smiled and kissed me once more.

*bonus!!*

Me and Kagome told the others we were together. Inuyasha tried to kill me but I overpowered him. Everyone else was happy for me and Kagome.

Inuyasha slowly went with it though. After a while we battled with Naraku and I promised Kagome that if we got out alive that we would get married.

As soon as Naraku died, Kagome was sucked in a Meido. I was devastated.

"I cannot a believe a full blooded demon such as yourself has fallen for a mere human woman." Sesshomaru said.

"And I cannot believe a full blooded, cold blooded, all mighty dog demon such as yourself started caring for a HUMAN little girl!" I shouted back angrily.

Sesshomaru shot me a glare and shot a deadlier one.

He then looked away and started walking off.

I waited. First it was 3 days. Inuyasha came back. Saddened and dull. He told everyone that Kagome isn't coming back and that she's safe.

Shippo and Sango started crying. Miroku was about to burst into a bawling season.

But me? I stood there. No tears...nothing.

No emotion or anything.

It was as if all of my emotion was sucked out of my body, not even an ounce left.

I looked down and turned away. I went back to the village and jumoed on a tree. My emotionless face was a surprise to everyone.

My eyes changed from diamond blue to a dull gray. My once readable and funny face was an emotionless one.

It was like the entire workd was black and white and it was as if my entire life meant nothing. Like I had gone emo.

I waited. Forever.

Inuyasha kept trying to get me to cheer up but it wouldn't work. I never loved again and I never felt any emotion ever again. For three years.

That is until one faithful day.

I smelled a familiar scent.

The day when Sango was having her baby.

I ran. Faster than I ever ran before.

I ran almost like I teleported.

I soon arrived at the well. I looked in it and stuck my hand in it. It was grabbed by a soft and silky smooth hand. I pulled the hand up and it showed the lovely human I loved so very much. Kagome.

"Kagome." I said softly.

She smiled at me as I put her down.

"You idiot. You scared life out of me. Literally." I said as I hugged her.

She smiled and hugged me back.

I didn't forget our promise and it looks like she didn't either.

After a few months we got married and she was pregnant. I was happy. With the love of my life carrying my little baby that will soon be a pain in the ass later on.

The only thing that I would ever want.

My mother and father must be happy up there. In the loving realm of heaven.....or hell. I dunno.

But what matters is that I'm living the life I've always wanted.

Mom was right.

I did find true love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 20
Lucy has been hiding a dark secret from the whole guild,even Master Mavis and Makarov didn't know!!!! Then one day,some unknown demon came to Lucy to...
278K 7.2K 16
After [Y/n] miraculously saves the life of the cold hearted demon Sesshomaru, he falls deeply in love with her. He searches for his beloved for year...
10.8K 481 39
A girl, the age of 12 stumbles upon Konoha. Her name: Yakunan Ookami, Evil/Misfortune Wolf. Her story: Filled with many hardships and problems that...
1.9K 75 17
Uchiha Itachi Fanfic Perhaps it isn't our time yet or maybe, we aren't just for each other. Maybe we just have to accept the fact that no matter wha...