Full Moon {A Sesshomaru x Rea...

By DancingGiirrll

You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while... More

Rin?
This Feeling, What is it?
How could I have been so Blind?
Confession
Naraku! The Encounter of Inuyasha
Wow Thanks!
What?
Sadness but...
Ohh you sly little girl!
Wedding 💒
AYE ATTENTION!!
A Baby!?!?
The baby is born
Years later and another child
🍋 Lemon 🍋
Another Lovely day
PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
The last little demon is born
Evil Love and Non-Existent Love
1,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader Oneshot!
1,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader Oneshot!
I'm confused
Archenemy?! Seriously?!
2,000+ Special! Kagome x Male! Demon! Reader
2,000+ Special! Sesshomaru x Reader
2,000+ Special! Bankotsu x Reader
More Shout outs
Aiko and Akio....what happened?
Where are they?! What is this?!
3,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader!
Who are you?
4,000+ Special! Miroku x Reader
4,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru!
5,000+ Special! Hiten x Reader
Y/n vs Jaluto
I'm so stupid
6,000+ Special! Koga x Reader
7,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga
8,000+ Special! Inuyasha x Reader x Koga PART TWO!
The battle for the twins
WHAT THE HELL!!!
9,000+ Special! Naraku x Reader
Battle For the twins 2
We're Related!
Y/n's Birthday!!🎂
We'll Be Together Forever

Sacrifice or Selfishness

3.7K 109 30
By DancingGiirrll

"I thought you died." Sesshomaru said.

"Well I am still alive somehow. I don't know but I'm grateful and I will use this second chance at life to finally get what I want." Kagura cackled.

"Well I don't care about your little baby ways of getting Sesshomaru." I said.

"Oh Y/n I don't just want Sesshomaru...I want your twins..." Kagura said.

"We'll too bad because you aren't getting them." I said while slowly taking out Shi and Ha.

"No need to get hostile. Just give me what I want or...." Itsuki then appeared in her hands. Sleeping.

"Let him go." I demanded.

"Give me your twins and Sesshomaru." She said.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Well then bye bye Itsuki." She said while raising her fan.

"I'm not letting the same thing happen twice." I said while smirking.

Before she could say Dance of Blades, I took out Shi and sliced her fan in half.

"Grr.....!" She scowled.

"Now what is the child going to do without her toy?" I teased.

"This." She said and started to choke Itsuki.

I smirked.

'She doesn't know that Itsuki can produce his own oxygen so choking or suffocating him won't work.'

"So you'll smirk when your child is being choked. Sesshomaru she doesn't deserve someone like you, and those twins would be better off without her. Just come to me and I'll take care of those twins we can be the married couple we've dreamt of!" Kagura said, still choking Itsuki.

Itsuki's face scrunched up but then went back to being peaceful again.

"W-what!? It's been more than 10 minutes and yet he's still breathing!" Kagura shouted while panicking.

Just then Itsuki grabbed her neck and threw her towards a nearby boulder/rock.

"I don't like the hands of random sluts around my neck. I can't let you hurt or take away my baby brother and baby sister. Nor can I let you take away my dad." Itsuki said.

His stomach wound was fully healed and it left a scar.

"I'm gonna give you a pounding for saying that word, after this battle is over." Sesshomaru said.

"Took the words right from my mouth." I said.

"Oh please boy. You were stabbed in the stomach and injured badly so there is no way you are in any condition to fight." Kagura scoffed as she got up.

"I'd say the same for you. Your head hit that rock pretty hard." Itsuki smirked.

I looked at her head and it was gushing out blood.

"Oh...this. I'll be fine. I'll do whatever it takes to get Sesshy back!" Kagura said.

"Mom...Dad... I got this." Itsuki said.

"No you can get hurt!" I shouted.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Itsuki said with a determined look on his face.

"This is for my family, for Akio, for Aiko, and I won't let you take them AWAY FROM ME!!" Itsuki shouted while launching towards Kagura. He scratched her arm with his claws and poison came out of the scratch.

"AHHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" She screamed.

"Poison claws." Itsuki answered simply.

"You brat!" She shouted.

"You zombie!" Itsuki shouted back while clawing her back.

"AAHHH!!" She gasped and screamed.

"Now you need to leave. I'll give you one last chance." Itsuki said before turning away and walking towards us.

"DANCE OF BLADES!!" Kagura shouted.

"Itsuki watch out!" I shouted.

"You bitch!" Itsuki shouted.

"That's another beat down you'll be getting💢" Sesshomaru said.

"No...Just one. He's angry and out of anger comes words and actions." I said to Sesshomaru.

He nodded and sighed.

"H-how are you still alive?! That was a direct hit!" Kagura shouted.

"I have a sword that's like mom's naginata. It deflected and dispersed your blades. But one of 'em cut me. Now since you want more I guess I should use Sword Shinha!" Itsuki explained.

"Oh and the poison is traveling through your entire body. Melting your organs slowly. Making the pain worst and long. It should start soon." Itsuki added.

"W-what?!" Kagura yelped.

"Whispering Death!" Itsuki chanted.

Sword Shinha glowed black and red. Then streams of black and red started to aim towards Kagura.

She screamed loudly and she doubled over in pain.

"I made it less powerful so it couldn't kill you. That way you can suffer slowly and feel the way my father and Rin did when you killed my mother." Itsuki said.

"You will feel the despair and hate for the enemy. And you'll feel the pain and hurt they went through. Whispering Death is a technique where it can give you memories or flashbacks or visions of sadness and despair. What your seeing now is the despair of what my father, Rin, Jaken, A-Un, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, and Kagome went through when my mom died." Itsuki said.

"And I hope you feel ALL of ths despair and sadness you put my father into." He spoke with venom in his voice this time.

"I don't ever want to see your face ever again." Itsuki spoke with more venom in his words.

"I-I'm so sorry....Sesshy-" Kagura said but got cutt of by Sesshomaru.

"Don't call me that and I don't need your empty words." Sesshomaru said.

"Y/n....I....hate....you." Kagura said.

"I don't care." I said simply.

"You seperated me from my Sesshy." Kagura spat.

I walked up to her body that is now on the ground.

I lifted her chin and smirked.

"You did that to yourself. I hope you have a great death. Oh and he isn't yours. If he was yours then he wouldn't have fallen in love with me if you were a good girlfriend to him." I explained, with the same smirk on my face.

"I hate you. Get your- *cough* *cough* *cough*" Kagura started but then started coughing. Her last cough she coughed up blood.

"What? I couldn't hear you. Bitch." I said and before I got up she spit in my face.

Sesshomaru and Itsuki gasped.

"She's gonna die now..." They said in unison.

I growled and wiped the spit off my face. I stood up and kicked her stomach. She screamed because the poison was melting her stomach.

I then grabbed her arm and broke it.

"This will be the last time you see my face." I said.

"What do you- AGHHHHHH!!" She screamed.

Her eyes started to burn away and they melted.

She was slowly breathing and the poison melted her entire body.

"Ugh...I'm not hungry anymore....my appetite is ruined. And I wanted to taste Kagome's stew. I wonder if she made it like I told her?" I wondered out loud.

"Let's go Mom." Itsuki said.

"Ok. Don't think I didn't forget about your beat down." I smirked evilly.

"Oh no." Itsuki said.

I started chasing after him in our demon form.

It was his first time transforming really. And he got the hang of it just by me chasing him.

We flew around in the sky as Sesshomaru watched.

Itsuki laughed and I smiled as I was chasing him.

A happy family we are....but something or rather someone will ruin our happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.4K 18
Madara stumbles across a box. Inside the box lied a beautiful, healthy baby girl who's name was Y/n Uchiha. He took her in, into a mansion filled wit...
573 55 17
Tale as old as time True as it can be Barely even friends Then somebody bends Unexpectedly Just a little change Small to say the least Both a little...
544 44 43
(Reader-insert!) Y/N was a descendant of a line of aliens, her ancestors were extraterrestrials so most of her traits came from them. Only her beauti...
72.5K 2.2K 54
You are the daughter of a top criminal family in Japan. Owning a mountain as a family property is not a big thing for you, but the thing inside the m...