The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 30

6.2K 301 109
By Lanaeilia

Collae POV

     To just speak to Theo broke my heart all over again. I didn't care if he wanted to talk or apologize or what fucking ever. You don't switch up and say you want an abortion to all of sudden I'll be there for the baby.

     Theo doesn't understand how bad he hurt me. Like it made me sick to my stomach, this feeling in my chest just wouldn't go away and it made me plain sick. It hurts to know someone you were with could just change into someone you never knew they could be.

     "Let's go into town tonight," Kaitlyn rubbed my back, "We can just walk around and get some food, yeah?"

     "I'm not in the mood," I sighed, "I just wanna stay home."

     "Collae," she huffed, "You've been in this house for almost three weeks, Theo is probably having the time of his life not even caring about you, you need some fun." Her words hurt me but i knew in her heart she was just trying ti be a good friend.

     "Gee, thanks," I sniffled. I rolled onto my side scrolling through his page off of a burner account. H e had finally took down our formal picture and me out of his highlights. People were going to know for sure that we broke up now. My chest pinched and I tried my best not to break down.

     "You know what I mean," she whined, "come on please? Why are you on his page, Cmon Lae, you're making yourself sad." She shot me a pitiful face and I gave in. I knew it was better than sitting here in my own snot bubbles.

     "Alright let me get myself together," I dragged myself off my bed and started getting ready.

     "Hey maybe you'll see someone cute tonight," Kaitlyn winked. Is she stupid? The last thing I wanted was to get into anything with someone else.

     "Really Kait? Just be quiet," I shook my head and she pouted. I didn't think I'll be over Theo, for a long time, I knew would never be able to forget about him because half of him will be running around soon enough.

     "The Uber's here sweets." I followed behind Kaitlyn and waved off my nana.

     "See you later, and be safe!" Nana shouted and I shut the door.

~~~

     "What do you want to eat?" Kaitlyn smiled. I had lost my appetite a couple days ago. I didn't feel like eating at all but I knew I had to for the baby.

     "A burger?" I shrugged.

     "Okay cool, lets go to the burger bar right around the corner." In town there was plenty of places to go, they had clothing stores, a whole lot of restaurants, parks, movie theaters, clubs, dance studios, music studios, just something for everyone.

     "Who's that cutie?" Kaitlyns eyebrows raised and I rolled my eyes. She was so boy crazy it was annoying sometimes. I literally did not want to think about boys. The whole point of this was to go out and have fun and not think about boys.

     "Kaitlyn..." I warned and she groaned.

     "Ugh fine let's just go."

~~~

     Me and Kaitlyn finished eating and we were just talking about our futures and shit. I knew I could definitely still get a scholarship but I had a kid to think about. Kaitlyn wanted to be a dancer and wants to get into an arts school. I knew she could do it, she was so talented.

Kaitlyn was truly my only friend, my first friend actually in middle school when I moved here. She never treated me differently, we were two different people living in two different worlds but we connected so well and there's nothing better than that.

     "Hey, I heard a bunch of people are going to the movies...you wanna go?" I knew she wanted to go, me of course did not but I wouldn't let a friend go anywhere by themselves.

     "Sure," I shrugged. Me and Theo never went on movie dates or dates you see in movies. Usually we'd just chill at my house and watch stuff. It was so nice. Or we'd walk through the park or we'd go eat at some fast food place. Seeing couples walking into the theater just made me sad.

     We got tickets to see a horror movie that a lot of students were talking about going to see and there was a bunch of familiar faces in here. Me and Kaitlyn quickly found two seats. Good thing we ate so we didn't have to buy the thirty dollar snacks. Fucking ridiculous that the movie theatre charges an arm and a leg for a quick snack.

~~~

     The movie was fucking amazing. I wasn't the biggest fan of horror movies but I genuinely got scared. Kaitlyn didn't speak a word, I felt bad because she hated horror movies. I think she thought it was a horror comedy and just ended up being full out horror. Once the theatre lights came on my chest pinched when I saw curly orange hair. My heart started to beat rapidly when I saw him and a blonde laughing together and walking towards my way. I shoved Kaitlyn out the way and tried to push through people to leave.

     "Collae wait!" I heard Kaitlyn shout but I was already out of the theater making my way outside. I couldn't breathe. Theo already moved on? How could he? I bent over and placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath, soon enough I was crying sitting on the cold concrete floor in a cutaway.

      "Hey are you alright?" I jumped at the touch of someone's hand on my back, "oops sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

    It was Harrison. After the whole party thing that I could barely remember, he started being really nice to me. He didn't try flirting or anything too much at least. He would just make small talk ask me about me and Theo, we were in the same gym class and often kept me entertained. I didn't know why Theo didn't like him, he was his teammate and seemed like an overall good guy.

     "I-I'm fine," I wiped my tears and stood up straight.

     "You don't look fine," he chuckled, "You here alone?"

     "No, my friends inside...well you know her I think, Kaitlyn" I sniffled.

     "Well I hope you'll be alright, you're too pretty to be crying," he smiled. I couldn't help but look at the ground and smile. It felt good to hear a compliment again. I still wasn't over what just happened in the theatre but he was a good distraction for me right now.

"Thank you, I'm sure you know by now me and Theo broke up," I laughed standing up from the floor with his help.

"I actually didn't know but I assumed when I seen him with Gia tonight..." He scratched the back of his neck trying to avoid eye contact with me. Gia? Are you fucking kidding me?

"He's with Gia right now are you fucking serious? Isn't she your girlfriend?" I was so puzzled and angry. Theo told me she had a crush on him and he decides to go to her right after we break up.

"We were never together, she was just my date, she's had a thing for Theo for years," he shrugged, "I guess she's finally got what she's always wanted." I shook my head and scoffed at what I was hearing.

"A true dickhead, I knew to listen to myself not to fuck with him, he's the biggest hoe, and I knew it," I laughed in disbelief. I could feel my chest sink.

"I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, I'm always here if you ever want to chat or just hang out," he pitied me just like Kaitlyn. I knew he was genuine in his offer and right about now I wanted to take it.

     "Collae! There you are, been looking everywhere for you!" Kaitlyn shouted marching over to me.

     "Hey," Harrison waved to Kaitlyn. Her eyes widened and she pulled my arm to her.

     "Collae...what are you doing with him?" She whispered in my ear.

     "I was crying and he heard me, he just came to comfort me," they waved to each other. She released her pull on me a bit.

     "Well I have to go my friends are looking for me, it was nice talking to you, Collae, don't forget about my offer beautiful," he smiled and walked away. I never looked at Harrison as someone I'd be interested in but then again Theo wasn't either.  He had blond buzz cut hair, blue eyes and just slightly taller than Theo. He was cut and had a charming smile.

     "Collae what was that?" Kaitlyn squealed and shook me, "What happened to no boys? Harrison really?"

     "Honestly I don't know, I came out here he saw me crying and-"

     "-yeah about that... I may or may not have poured a drink on Theo," she awkwardly laughed and an angry Theo stormed out of the theater.

     "Kaitlyn what the fuck?" He shouted but relaxed when he saw me, "Collae?" It was almost like he was surprised to see me.

     "Let's go," I told Kaitlyn and tried to walk away. As soon as we got around a corner Theo grabbed my arm. I didn't understand what was up with him and his entitlement to always touch me since day one of meeting him.

    "Collae wait!" He groaned, "Please, I made a mistake."

     "Theo I told you not to touch me anymore! How many times do I have to tell you to fuck off!" I started to cry again.

     "Theo leave her the fuck alone!" Kaitlyn screamed and Theo glared at her.

     "Kaitlyn this is none of your business go home and I'll take care of Collae," he grumbled.

     "I'm not leaving without her are you crazy? You really think I'll leave her with an asshole and someone who can't control their anger?" As soon as she said that I could see pure rage in his eyes. He was still holding onto my arm and his hand was squeezing my wrist.

     "I didn't mean to hurt you!" He whispered loudly. I winced and he instantly let go of my arm, "Collae I-I-I'm sorry..."

     "Theo please!" I cried, "Why can't you leave me alone? Why didn't you leave me alone, I was okay without you!"

     "I can't Collae! I fell for you!" He backed away from me, Kaitlyns mouth fell as well as mine. He had to lying. He had to be saying anything just to get me back. This wasn't love, this was something else but it couldn't have been love.

He looked shocked at his words like they kind of just blurted out and I didn't know what to say.

     "Y-You-what?" I stammered.

     "I'm in love with you Collae, and I know people don't just fall in love after a few months and maybe what I feel isn't love so I'll just tell you how I feel every moment I'm without you. I feel like no one wants me like you do. I feel as if I can't go to the only girl who understands me. Something I was so attached to was just gone in minutes! And I can't cope! I need you with me!" He walked closer in towards me attempting to arms around me.

     "Theo, you broke up with me! Remember, I told you, you made your shitty ass bed, do yourself a favor and go fuck the hoe you planned on before you saw me," I pushed him away from me. His words of loving me didn't mean anything to me right now. He was just saying anything to get me back. Why would he tell me this now? Knowing what he did to me? I wasn't going to fall for it.

He completely paused realizing he was fucked. There was nothing he could say and nothing could make him come back from this. I was done with Theodore Da Silva.

" I was scared Collae! I never expected to get a girl let alone my girlfriend pregnant at eighteen! And Gia means nothing to me, we were just hanging out I swear," He shouted. Kaitlyn was kind of just standing there while the two of us screamed at each other in an alley.

"Theo please, go enjoy your life, get used to knowing what it's like without me in it," I grabbed Kaitlyn and walked away past him.

"Fucking loser," Kaitlyn gritted through her teeth and we left him standing there. As much as it hurt me to cut him off completely. I couldn't forgive him for what he'd done to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 2 40
A love story. Theo is a young naive seventeen year old who falls in love with Leo a closeted young eighteen year old boy who doesn't know who he is y...
130 1 2
Read to see what happens
447 16 16
[BxB].I have scars, it's not a question, it's a statement, scars inside and out. I have never loved anyone, as much as I love him, but I can't commit...
2.2K 139 19
A story with an ending you didn't expect. There is only so much a victim could take before they...snap! Started: 13th March, 2021 Ended on: 14th Marc...