My Endurance (Karma Akabane x...

By filhers

//This will take place in order of the Assassination Classroom Anime series, so please finish watching that... More

Prologue
|1| This Schedule is BALLS!
|2| What's this Feeling, and What's this new Boy?!
|3| Whats Love?
|4| Deal?
|5| Kyoto!
|6| Highschoolers.
|7| So, Who is it?
|8| Transfer Student~
|9| Confession?
|10| Affection
|11| Fear
|12| Pools
|13| Bug Bite!
|14| Waters
|15| A Class' Angel
|16| Worthless Bet
|16| Winner!
|17| Bragging Rights
|18| When
|19| Awkward
|20| Virsus
|21| Level 1
|22| Level 2
|23| Level 3
|24| Level 4
|24| Level 5
|25| Caving in
|26| Your Answer, Isogai?
|27| Fun!
|28| Why?
|29| Ignorance
|30| Messy Schedules and even messier Slumber parties!
|31| Girly Problems!
|32| Festive Disasters
|33| Awkward Encounters
|34| Fireworks
|35| Return
|36| Sporting Starts
|37| Pole toppling, not pole dancing.
|38| The Date
|39| Aftermath
|40| Fake Christmas, Fake Cartridges
|41| Rival
|41.5| Takuro Kent
|42| Lunch
|43| Cookies
|44| Perfect Presents
|45| Petals
|46| Rescue Mission
|47| Scars
|48| Saftey
|49| Encounters
Bonus Story |Kindergarten|
|50| Tactics
|51?| Uninspired
|52| Babysitting
|53| Thief
|54| Question
|55| Answers
|56| Liking
Rap Battle
|57| Silence
|58| Kill
|59| Deadlines
|60| Surprise
|61| Who is this?
|62| Good
|63| Defuse
|65| Aware
|66| A Statement
|67| Preperation
|68| Plans
|69| The Battle
|70| Endurance
|71| Bonus Chapter

|64| Hospital

3.3K 82 75
By filhers

Sorry for late update, my birthday was on the 24th! Annnnd it sucked ^^;
-Third POV-
Waking up you looked at your surroundings. Your head was resting on something that was elevating you and it seems like you were in some sort of waiting room.

With your memory slightly fuzzy all you knew was that someone had carried you and Takuro to he hospital after what happened.

You remember blacking out the moment your body started resting. It couldn't handle the overdose of stress.

As your eyes finally decided to stay open, you looked more closely. You were at a hospital and a few of your classmates were surrounding you.

Nakamura was smirking with her phone whilst Okuda and Kayano asked if you were okay.

"(Y/N)! You're awake. I thought something happened when you passed out. Okuda was really scared." Kayano says as she gives a sigh of relief.

You were quiet as you lifted your head.

Okuda didn't say anything, she had a face as if she was scared. She looked at Kayano and it seemed like she noticed something too.

Nakamura was still smirking as she leaned in to whisper into their ears.

Confused you rubbed your eyes and looked over to what you were leaning on.

There was a sleeping Karma, his head leaning towards you, which only convinced you that he was leaning on you too. His hand was on top of yours, fingers semi intertwined.

A blush ravished your face as you looked at your friends. They giggled as some old couple smiled and pointed at the two of you.

"I-I'm dating someone else." You replied as you glared at Karma remembering what he had told you. As your heart sunk you stood up feeling a small tug on your hand. Karma's face was slightly disheveled as he held onto your hand tighter then he did and seemingly whispered incoherent words.

You stared at him again as you realized what had to be done.

"I'm going to go see Takuro." You stated and left to go find his room number.

After asking the nurses they replied that he was in room 313 and that you were his 15th visitor today.

Heading your way there you saw Maehara and Isogai exit the room.

Worry painted your face as you looked at the two of them.

Maehara smiled and sent a peace sign indicating nothing was wrong.

You instantly ran into the room looking for Takuro.

There he was sitting on the white bed looking out into the window. You felt your cheeks dampen as you ran over to him.

"I've never met an idiot as big as you!" You said as you ran to his bedside.

He was startled and smiled calmly as he looked at you.

"Liar.." he mumbled, but you didn't seem to catch on.

The room was silent as the tension ate out the two of you.

"You scared me you know..." you said quietly as you stared at the white sheets that covered the bed.

Tears welling up again you cried. "You really did." You sniffled.

You felt your body get enveloped as his broken arm was around your body, head in your neck.

You started crying not holding onto him.

"I'd thought I'd lose you again." You whined as you felt your shoulder get wet.

He mumbled words you didn't understand once again. "You don't know what it's like to lose something."

"I love you." He said as he rubbed his head against yours.

You stayed quiet.

"(Y/N)...?" He forced out.

You were quiet once again.

Hearing his grunts and sniffles he pleaded a little.

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)?" He questioned as he cried into your shoulder.

"Takuro..." You said sighing. "I didn't come here to-"

"I know!" He said cutting you off.

"I saw what happened before we came here." He said as he let go.

"You were on Karma's back. And maybe it changed your mind and maybe you still like him!" He said crying once more. "B-but like I said, I don't care. I'll convince you to love me I'll-" you looked up into his eyes.

Tears reflecting an icy purple as bits of his hair was falling on to his face.

"Takuro.. you know what you said about the crowd..." you mumbled as he nodded sadly.

"Well... I've realized that... when I heard the screams of all of our classmates. When I rushed to see what was going on I saw a big crowd of our classmates."

"P-please don't say anything else.." you felt his hand on yours as tears made the white sheets grey.

"Even though, you were the Center of attention. The elephant in the room." You cried along with him.

"It was Karma who I saw first..." you said with guilty coating each word. "The first thought too, was if he was alright... I didn't even think of you till I saw the full picture..." you said honestly as you cried out.

"I'm so sorry!" You sniffled as you got up and hugged him at the bed. "I know how much you love me but I just-" he hugged you back crying too.

"Please don't say any more... I don't think my heart can take it." He pleaded. "I've already known the answer too..." he said quietly as you hugged him.

"I just- I just love Karma... I didn't even know until you taught me that."

"I made you fall in love with my rival..." he repeated in shock.

"I'm sorry." You said once again as you tried ending the embrace.

You felt yourself being pulled back in.

"No! Please don't be.." he cried.

"Takuro... if you say things like this I don't know if I can leave... and even if I didn't it would just be pity." You said through cries.

"Please... out of all the moments Karma has stolen from me... let me have this one." He said whilst crying has he hugged your body.

He gripped onto you tightly whilst you let him cry his heart out.

After a few minutes he let go and looked at you sadly.

"Is this our break up then..." he mumbled as you looked at him.

"Mhm..." You said as you whipped your tears.

"I'll try my best to support you..." he said sadly as more guilt arrows shot into your body.

He gave you a final kiss on the forehead as the two of you heard the door knob open.

"Koro-Sensei?" You both muttered as the two of you had puffy red eyes.

He was crying too as he picked up a tissue.

"So sad! I didn't expect this." He cried.

"Our privacy.." You muttered annoyed as Koro-Sensei apologized.

"I truly did just managed to over hear and at the first few words I was already captivated in this story!" He said as he gave the two of you a slimy hug.

You tried stabbing him but he just moved away quickly.

"What a great story idea!" He said as he jotted down notes.

"Speaking of stories, we know nothing about you." Takuro said as he faced you and Koro-Sensei.

As if he freezed upon question Koro-Sensei started whistling. "Uhhh-"

"We wanna know too!" The whole class fell from the door as you jaw dropped at how many people were there. Looking around you didn't see Karma so you took a sigh of relief and joined your classmates.

"Yeah Koro-Sensei tell us!" You said as you pointed at him.

He kept moving around and ended up stopping as he saw all the serious faces on his students.

You then saw Karma in the doorway rubbing his eyes and yawning like he just woke up.

Remembering your conversation with Takuro you looked away blushing.

"Fine I'll tell you!" Koro-Sensei said with his tentacles up.

"So gather around students this is a long story."

As everyone sat down in the room Takuro looked at you as you tried to desperately not make eye contact with Karma.

He sighed as he looked at the ceilings.

"Stories huh?" He said with his hand reaching up into the sky. "I guess I was only made to have my heart broken..." he muttered as he then joined the story of Koro-Sensei's past.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 24.3K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
380K 13.3K 24
❝ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . ❞
791K 24.5K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...
148K 4.4K 52
"Why didn't you tell me?" "I tried....You rejected my love before I even got the chance to do it" °°°°°°°°° A secret that was never meant to be revea...