Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashia...

By dianaragonzalez

My name is Eliany Gonzalez. One day, I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, when a tall... More

Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashian Jr.
Chapter 1: Hello, There
Chapter 2: First Appearance
Chapter 3: Yogurt & Fireworks
Chapter 4: Güanica & Kisses
Chapter 5: Breaking The News
Chapter 6: Camera Flashes Screaming Fans & Dinner
Chapter 8: Kiss The Girl
Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody
Chapter 10: Good In Goodbye?
Chapter 11: Airport
Chapter 12: 4 Months Later
Chapter 13: It's My Birthday!
Chapter 14: First Video Chat
Chapter 15: His Birthday
Chapter 16: One Year Later
Chapter 17: That Day Is Here
Chapter 18: Finally!
Chapter 19: Goodbye Friends
Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 21: The Moment We've Been Waiting For
Chapter 22: Not So Welcome
Chapter 23: House Hunting
Chapter 24: "Meeting Trip"
Chapter 25: Appointment
Chapter 26: Next Day
Chapter 27: Kendall (Part One)
Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)
Chapter 29: Fucking Up
Chapter 30: Where The Fuck Is He?
Chapter 31: Oh...
Chapter 32: The Original Plan
Chapter 33: Engagement Party
Chapter 34: Best Friend Drama
Chapter 35: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part One: Barbecue)
Chapter 36: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part Two: Turn Up!)
Chapter 37: She Did What?
Chapter 38: Wine Tasting With The Stars
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch
Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians
Chapter 41: Home Alert
Chapter 42: The Calm & The Storm
Chapter 43: Girl's Last Day Out
Chapter 44: Everything Is Not Okay
Chapter 45: Woah
Chapter 46: Expecting
Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions
Chapter 48: Bora Bora
Chapter 49: Weddings and Babyshowers
Chapter 50: Wedding Frenzy
Chapter 51: I Now Pronounce You...
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
I'm with you all

Chapter 7: A Day Out With The Star

3.3K 56 0
By dianaragonzalez

Rob and I were able to hit the highway without anyone following us.

"We got lucky." Rob commented.

"Why lucky?" I asked.

Rob looked at me with a funny gleam in his eyes. It made me smile.

"Why you smiling?" He grabbed my hand. "Usually, paps are fast enough to get in their cars and follow me."

"I see." I said.

"Eli." Rob called out after a moment.

"Rob?" I encouraged.

"Lets just go on a road trip and if we see a mall on the way then we'll stop there." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

"That's okay with me." I said.

"Alrighty then."

Our road trip was the funnest out of all. I saw how cute, nice and special Rob is. He is a very blessed person and I admired that from him. His way of goofing was my favorite. Taking personal things not personal at all and just be open, my second favorite. Rob is becoming my really good friend.

"So... What do you plan to do after college?" Rob asked, after a while.

"I'm kinda just tired talking about me. Tell me about yourself. Your story." I smiled.

"Hmm. My story. Lets see... Well, I don't know if you know this," he said rubbing his chin with his finger. "but I don't really have an idol. You know how you said your dad is yours? Well, he's mine, as well, sorta. He would be, I know that, if only he was just here, alive." He stumbled through the words. He misses his dad, very much.

"I've heard about him but... I don't really remember." I said to him.

"He was a lawyer. The case that, I think, that really fucked everything up, I guess, was the O.J. Simpson case... He divorced mom because of it and for me... It was sad. I just didn't want them to split, I was so little. I guess over the years, I just got over it and did my thing. I went to the same college he did and it was weird." I nodded after he spoke. "Did you get to graduate high school?" He asked me.

I could tell he was holding out on me. Changing the subject. But I won't bother him. Something tells me that he'll tell me when he's ready.

"I did graduate. Happily. So, that's a good thing." My voice was little.

"Do you plan on going to college or..."

I decided not to look at him while I speak. His eyes were just, too mezmorizing.

"I did but I kinda had this 'going to the Air Force' thing on my mind."

"Eliany an air force soldier? I see that." Rob giggled. Now he's making fun of me.

"I swear! I swear that was what I was going for." I laughed.

"What are you going for now?" He asked. Awkward silence while I thought. Shit. Maybe I'm going for more days. Wanting to spend them with Rob. Should I tell him that?

"I dont know. I... I guess my thoughts are just blocked right now." I said.

Out of Rob's window I saw a mall. Where I use to go shopping with my dad.

"Look Rob!" I pointed. After he looked and I explained him where to get off the freeway, I explained to him about the mall and my dad.

"So, we are where?" Rob asked pulling up to the red light next to the mall.

"Barceloneta. It's a small little town here in Arecibo." I also explained. I kept trying to change the subject.

"Ah." Robert said.

"I have a question." I popped. What should I ask?

"Do tell." He said. Hmm. What should I freaking ask?

"What's your full name?"

"Robert Arthur Kardashian. They have a lot of stores here." Rob comented, very quietly, after he answered my question. We were already at the parking lot.

"Is that why your sock company is called Arthur George?" I asked while un-buckeling my seatbelt.

"Yup. Arthur is my name. George was my dads." He got out the his Rover as I did.

"Your dad is like... Super un-touchable for you, huh?" I went around the Rover to meet him. My hand automatically went around his.

"Yeah. I don't talk much about him because... Well, because it's too touchy, I guess. I admire my dad way too much and I miss him a lot..." We walked towards Nautica, a perfume store. Approaching the door, Rob let go of my hand and reached for the door, opening it up for me. "I just wish I had more time to get to know him, like how Kim and Kourtney knew him." He didn't look at me the whole time he spoke. I knew he was being sincere. His eyes were narrowed and voice low.

"I bet he was a cool dad." I grabbed his hand walking towards the first perfume rack I saw.

"Me too." Rob said smiling.

Maybe I should try to talk to him about other things. I wouldn't want to bother him or make him sad if I keep asking about his dad. I hoped that one day I get to talk to Kris about his dad. A day where she doesn't have an attitude with me.

"Look at this bottle, Rob!" I said loudly, looking at a perfume bottle the shape of a little dog.

"It's like literally telling you that the perfume makes you smell like a fucking chihuahua." Rob said.

A really loud laugh escaped from my mouth as I grabbed the bottle. I heard Robert laugh too. I looked up at him to see his face was only priceless. He had a this-is-crazy look on his face.

"It's like does anyone even care anymore? Sell them perfume bottles, with the shape of a dog so that you can let them know, they'll be smelling like one? What the fuck?" Robert made me laugh even more. We kept laughing for another 2 minutes, probably. My stomach started hurting and I tried speaking but the memory of Rob's comment just kept coming back. Which caused me to laugh and then caused Robert to laugh, even more.

"We at least we have to smell it." I was able to say.

"Duh." Rob grabbed the perfume bottle. He pressed the button on the chihuahua's head twice. The fragance sprayed out of the dogs mouth. Once, it cleared up, we both got a whiff of it.

My eyes grew wide as Robert's did too. "Oh, damn." I said.

"Shit. It smells good." Rob commented.

"How is that even possible? They just try to mess with our minds like that?" I said.

"No. I'm pretty sure they made it like that, watch how in a minute it starts to smell really bad." After the air cleared, I waited for a bad smell but nothing happened. Rob sprayed and smelled the perfume again.

"That is so messed up. I feel bad now." I said.

"Let's buy it to remember our laughs here." Rob said after a moment.

"Okay." I smile.

Our first stop went super well. I picked out some other perfumes that Rob and I both loved for him. He picked out a few perfumes for me, too. As the cashier the price for all of the perfumes had me covering my eyes while Robert payed and grabbed the bags.

"Eliany, chill out." He said, giggling.

"300$ on perfumes? That's crazy." I said walking out of the store.

"I thought you'd like shopping." Robert said.

"I do... Jeez. I never thought that these perfumes would be so expensive." I walked towards a clothing store. Rob close behind me.

"Expensive? What's that?" Robert joked.

I turned around to look dead at his face, crossing my arms over my chest. "It's not funny. You know how many families you can help with just 300$? I'm trying to think about more than just us, Rob."

"I understand Eli. Lucky, for you, my family just happen to have lots of charity networks to all over the world. No one is starving on our account." He said proudly.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that. Though, you could do more." I smirked. I kept walking towards the next store. We came across one of my favorite, American Eagle.

"I like the clothes here, they're... Simple but expensive." I said walking in.

"There she goes with that word, again." Robert mumbled.

I understood his reason on why not say it. He is extremely blessed and I know he can buy the whole Outlet if he wanted but it's my world he has to get use to, as well.

"Go on get anything you want." Rob caught me staring at leather pants. For me, since I have never done this before, it's kind of embarrassing. So, I decided to give him the pressure.

"You know what they say, Rob?" I looked at his stary eyes. "A girl knows if her man is right for her if he picks out something she knows in her heart, she would definitely wear. So go ahead. Pick whatever you think I will look good in." I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled at him.

"I know what you're doing but I like a challenge so, here I go." He walked over to a rack of nice shirts. I could see from where I was standing a shirt I would wear ... Now, I could see 3 shirts I would wear. I made a promise to myself that if Rob pick either one... I have to believe that our bump in San Juan was not in vain.

Robert started to go behind the rack, I could still see his head and chest from behind it.

"You can't look over there." I said loudly so that he could hear.

"Why?" He asked with a annoyed look on face, it made me giggled.

"Because you have to pick one of the shirts I like." I pointed to the front of the rack.

"How do you know you like them?" Rob walked around to the front of the rack and put his hands in his pockets.

"Because, I can see it from right here." I did the same with my hands.

Robert stood in silence looking at the racks. I could of sworn it almost took forever before he was reaching in there again. He looked at me then looked at the rack. He moved closer to the 3 shirts I like.

In a swift move he picked the last shirt and showed it to me. He practically had a question mark on his face, waiting for my approval.

I pursed my lips then nodded. "How did you know?" I asked, walking towards him. I grabbed the shirt and looked at it again. It was a long-sleeved flower printed shirt that hangs just above your belly botton.

"Your heels. They both have flower patterns." Rob said, quietly. I looked stunned at him. Giving him a big warm smile. I guess it wasn't in vain.

---------

Our time at American Eagle was fun, as well. I made a promise to Rob that I wouldn't say the word 'expensive' while we shop. He spended 700$ on just clothes for me, swearing that it was nothing. He enjoyed pampering me.

  "What about these?" He holded up two shirts with the same design but diffrent colors.

  "Robert. Enough." I giggled. I walked away to the front of the store. When I turned around, Rob was close behind me holding a lot of bags.

  "Give me some bags. I'll help you" Grabbing a few bags from Rob's right hand, he stood frozen with his eyes wary.

  "Really?" He asked me.

  I chuckled. "Yes."

  We walked silently to the Rover. Thankfully, it wasn't that far. Rob spoke to the guards, who had followed us here, to keep watch of the Rover.

  It was a hot sunny day. Took me about a minute to think of the store that we should go to next. Adidas... Nah. Nautica... Not again. Victoria's Secret... Hmm.

  "Let's go to Victoria's Secret." I suggested.

  "Why?" Rob asked, amused. He wrapped his left arm around me, closing the Rover.

  I didn't expect his question. I have more than necessary perfumes and cream. Plus, why would I want fancy panties or bras. It's not like... Wait. He could, maybe. No. No. No. It's too early.

  It doesn't hurt to try. My subconscious tempted me. She has a point.

  "Well, I have new clothes but no new panties or bras?" I said playfully. Ew. I sounded needy. I shook my head. "Ew." I mumbled.

  "Ew?" Rob looked where I was looking at when I shook my head.

"Yes, ew. I sounded so needy when I said that."

  Robert laughed. His laughing lit my mood up. His laugh is so... Sexy. He does things to me.

  "Eli. I don't care. Tell me everything that you want and desire. I'll do my best to give it to you. You deserve it because of how you're treating me. I'm just curious... Why do you need fancy V.C. panties and bras?" My heart melted at his little speech. I flushed. My face heated with excitement. He made me flutter inside. As I said before, he does things to me.

  "So that I can model them to someone who wants to give me what I want and desire." I smiled.

  His mood shifted. "Hm. I might not be able to see that. Are you forgetting something?" He raised a thick eyebrow at me.

  "No, I know. Maybe you get to see them... Before you leave." I shrugged.

 It took a long moment before he shrugged as well and shook his head.

  "I don't know about that, Eli." He looked away. As if he was almost, embarrassed.

  Ouch. Not the respond I was hoping for.

  "Why?" I crossed my fingers together.

  Rob grabbed the side of my arms and tugged at them, making me step closer, towards him. His fingers slid down my arms, making my body shiver at his smooth touch. He grabbed my left hand in his right hand and walked towards another store.

  "For us... It's too early." He said. Oh, I know that, my moody teddy bear.

  "It doesn't have to be the way you're thinking. I could just, model them. Your self-control test." I winked.

Rob smirked. "I don't need the test. I know I won't be able to control myself."

  Rob led me to a store I didn't see the name of, hurrying me in. It was cooler in here. It smelled of boxes and shoes.

  "Okay," I stepped infront of him. "Let's be raw, here. What is the real problem?" Robert cocked his head to one side, analyzing my words.

  Momentarily, his eyes went cold. "Raw? Okay, I can be raw. Eliany. The problem is that I want to be able to date a woman for at least a month, without getting in her panties. Panties that you want to 'model' for me. Panties that if you do model them for me, I will rip them off with my teeth and fuck you senseless. But I don't. Want. That. With you. Stop trying, it won't happen." He had such a dark tone that made my insides melt with disappointment. My face had to be priceless. How could he be so cold to me, when I was just trying to be creative and be myself. It's not like I want him in my panties, I just thought about something we could do intimately with each other. Oh, how stupid I feel. I feel like a hoe. Like a needy hoe. A thirsty 'thot'. Ugh. I feel so disgusted with myself.

  "Eli, I'm so sorry." Rob said stepping towards me. I held up my hand, lowering my head.

  "No, it's okay, I'll... Um." Shit. I'm stuttering. My words flew away from me. "I'll be outside." I managed to say. I walked past Robert without looking at him. How could I? He probably must think the worst about me.

  I went to the furthest bench and sat down. Breathe. I'm breathing. Holy fuck, what just happened? Why is he so moody? He went from 'desires and wants' to 'I don't want to fuck you senseless'. I mean. Of course, he doesn't want that, me either. But the way he... Spoke to me. Made me feel horrible. What if, one day...

  No. I can't think like that, he probably won't want anything with me after today. I feel so disappointed with myself.

  You always do this, Eli. My subconscious narrowed her head.

  I do, don't I?

  "Eli." I heard my name being called. Rob. I didn't turn around. I couldn't bare looking at him right now. "Eliany." He said louder. I tilted my head, towards him, without looking at him. Under my lashes I could see him leaning on a wall, 7 feet away from me. His hands in his pockets.

  "Hey. I'm sorry." He said. I turned my head back to look at my heels.

  I heard Rob get close, behind me.

  "Eli." He bended down infront of me, his hands on my thighs. He looked at me, with soft eyes. I like those eyes. Not your cold ones, teddy bear. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be... so mean. I have a very short temper. I blow up with the tiniest things." I peeked at him under my lashes. His voice calmer.

  "You were right." I mumbled.

  "No, I was not, Eli. Not how I talked to you. I have never apologized to anyone, ever, but I did, to you because you are the only thing making me happy right now. I don't want to push you or scare you away." Gosh. Talk about moody.

  What to do when you feel so horrible but someone you just met is making you feel so unique and special? Rob makes me feel special, after he makes me feel really bad. But it isn't his fault, I understand that now. He just has a short temper, I know that now, also.

  "I won't go away. You're the one leaving." I said. My face got hot. Eli. Stop yourself before you cry.

  "I know. That's why I bought you all you wanted so far. So that you can remember me everytime you change into something or put on perfume. I don't know how long I'll be gone. But while I am, I want us to be in touch. For you to remember me. For me." He took a strand of hair that was in my face and tucked it away.

  "I won't forget you. You're everywhere, Robert. But I... I'm not."

  "Eli. People are going to talk about our selfie for the rest of this year and the next. I am not worried about forgetting you. Is that what's worrying you?" His voice played games. He was amused.

  "No." I shook my head. I'm funny now?

  "Then what is it?"

  "The way you spoke to me." My voice couldn't get any more soft than how it is. "It made me feel so bad. I'm sorry if I made you think so many bad things. You've cleared everything up, now. I forgive you. Forgive me." I rubbed his chubby cheek.

  "Of course. Just don't distract me, talking about bras and panties. You can model them for me, if you want. But I would feel more comfortable if they were swim suits." He smiled.

  I nodded and returned a happy smile. Before I knew it, we were making our way to Victoria's Secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
237 58 6
" what are you excatly Mr.kim ? " " I'm something which is impossible for anyone to understand. " WHEN A COLD HEARTED PERSON FELL IN LOVE. " please d...
44.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
88.2K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...