Odd Relationships [Completed]

By LucasFluff

Under sad circumstances, love can bloom. But not all stories have a happy endings.... Join Ayber and Hiro in... More

Discription
Chapter 1 -I'm Here, Always.
Chapter 2 -Waffles to Tears
Chapter 3 -Family Issues
Chapter 4 -Dance Lessons
Chapter 5 - Freindly Turf Wars
Chapter 6 -Anceint Destruction
Chapter 7 -Past
Chapter 8 -Octo Commanders
Chapter 9 -Hunting Agent 3
Chapter 10 -Another Day
Chapter 11 -Mission S4
Chapter 12 -Having Fun Yet?
Chapter 14 -Testing
Chapter 15 -Escape
Chapter 16 -Next Move
Chapter 17 -Welcome Home
Chapter 18 -Monster..?
Chapter 19 -"Noir"
Chapter 20 -Reunion
A/N
Another A/N!!
A/N!? YOU WANT THEM!!?
Important! Please read!
A/N
New story is out!!
1k!?

Chapter 13 -"Friends"

34 0 1
By LucasFluff

Holy Carp! Over three hundred reads!? Okay wow I never thought this story would get this far! I hope you all continue you read and enjoy this book!

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *growls softly as Army thrashes around again when they enter the base* Where do you want him Valary?

Valary: *eyes Army closely before removing the blind fold on his face* Hmm... Put him in the Old barrack, same for Skull to.

Rysher: *yelps and he gets hit hard in the head by Skull* OW! Well he's awake!

Skull: *grunts as he is dropped on the floor and has his bandana removed from his face only to see a angry Pink Octoling* Aww shit..

Army: *screams into his gag trying to get Skull's attention* MMMHH!!!

Ayber: *cant help but lightly chuckle at Rysher* You got a solid hit on him Ambassador Skull. But please, try not to escape, I my self would rather not harm you but he *motions to Rysher* would in a heart beat.

Valary: *smiles sadly before walking over to Skull before holding the cuffs tightly but still helps him stand* Try not to make them kill you dear.

Rysher: *pink eyes turns to teal hearing her and snarls at Skull like a rabid animal before leaving to his Barrack*

Skull: *hisses at her giving Valary a disgusted look then spots Army hanging limply over Ayber's shoulder* What did you do to Army!

Ayber: *raises an eyebrow at Skull* I've done nothing as of yet. *smiles crookedly* He's given up struggling like a smart Squid.

Valary: *pulls Skull towards the empty Barracks and uncuffs one of his hands then cuffs him to the bedpost* Dont do anything stupid okay? We have cameras all over this building.

Skull: *hiss turns to a growl then stops as Ayber brings Army in as well, dropping him into one of the beds* ...

Army: *lays still until Ayber turns away then grabs his pocket knife tightly and stabs it in his arm, stunning him before running out of the room and down the hall* -!!!

Ayber: *growls, eyes and green scares growling brightly in anger as he rips the knife from his arm* Keep Skull here, if you and Rysher hear anything of a struggle or fighting, Don't go outside the room.

Valary: *sighs sadly and nods, closing the door and locking it when Ayber leaves* Hopefully your friend survives this Skull..

Skull: *gives her a scared look* What do you mean "Hopefully he survives!?"

Army: *runs through the halls of the building only to end up in the kitchen* Gotta get out.. gotta get out..!

Ayber: *stands behind him then grabs him by his throat and digs his own knife into his arm earning a sharp scream of pain* I warned you about Escaping. You chose not to listen.

Valary: *cringes at the loud scream as she works on the schematic for her new Blaster*

Skull: *blood goes cold hearing Army scream then eyes widen in horror as Ayber opens the door dragging Army back into the room bleeding and covered in dozens of small cuts* What did he do to Army!? He looks like he is almost dead!!

Ayber: *frowns at Army and growls at him* I warned you. Don't try to escape, next time you won't survive. *narrows eyes at Skull* Hmm.. Have fun with your new "Friends" Valary. Try not to ruin them.

Valary: *rolls her eyes when Ayber closes the door* You know he makes it sound like I'm going to rape you guys *huffs before smiling apologetically* Though the testing will hurt.

Skull: *jerks away from her only to be yanked back by the cuffs on his hand* ...!

Army: *groans weakly and opens his orange eyes* ow..

Valary: *sighs and puts away her schematic before reaching to the top shelf pulling down a medkit* Yeah. It's gonna hurt, he cut you pretty deep.

Skull: *watches her warily* Why are you helping him?

Army: *glares at her and try to scoot away only to hisses in pain* Stay away from me..

Valary: *glares back at him then holds him down while bandaging the cuts and ignores Skull's question* He warned you both not to try and escape, why didn't you listen?!

Skull: *frowns and ties his bandana back around his mouth* ...

Army: *stays silent, glaring at her the entire time*

Valary: *huffs in annoyance* I'm guessing you both want to know why you two where spared and not your friends correct?

Skull: *frown darkens and sits on top of the bunk bed* Yes.

Army: *stops resisting and holds still, allowing her to finish dressing his wounds* ...

Valary: *puts the rest of the bandages away in the medkit* Well first off they did not fit the standard, one had an illness and the other was not physically fit enough. Second no witnesses. Though I truly am sorry for your loss Army.

Skull: *growls at her from behind his bandana* Why did you let us live!?

Army: *hisses at her and closes his eyes sleepily*

Valary: *sighs and crosses her arms over her chest* Simple, new recruits and to weaken the Inkling population's moral.

Skull: *freezes eyes dialteing* new recruits..?

Valary: *leans against the wall causally* Yes, new recruits. Ever since the second defeat of DJ Octavio the rest of us Octolings have been trying to survive, myself, Rysher, my Blaster squad as well as Ayber and his two brothers are the only ones to escape the underground domes when the power was cut thus far.

Army: *opens his eyes again and looks at Skull* What does she mean by "only ones to escape the underground domes?"

Skull: *slouches on the bed, not meeting Army's gaze* ...

Valary: *scowls in slight anger* Since you Inklings controlled the surface the rest of use had to go underground, we all lived in these huge underground domes. But.. when the power cut out the domes collapsed in on them selfs killing everyone inside. Those of use you have met or seen where in Octo Canyon or Octo Valley when the power was cut.

Skull: *turns over facing the wall, not able to bring himself to look at her or Army any longer*

Army: *stays silent, not knowing what to say*

Valary: *hisses angrily and spits the word Agents out with venom* When Your Agents came and took back mini Zapfish or normal Zapfish a dome would collapse, When your Agents took the Great Zapfish! They killed thousands! *bites back a snarl* And now only twelve of use remain.

Army: *flinches away at her anger* ..!!

Valary: *growls softly and walks out of the barrack, locking the door behind her* Enjoy your stay boys. You'll be here a while..

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
I've got nothin •3• my brain has no more power in it right now. Though I do hope you enjoyed, please do comment your thoughts on this chapter. It is kinda a shot in he dark. I don't know if I will continue it this way.

Best wishes and good luck

Lucas~

1174 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 164 12
Time and causality are a mysterious concept. Just as mysterious as the ancient rainmaker. A single chance meeting between a human and Octoling change...
21.3K 404 22
I love him. I know it, and I cannot hide my feelings anymore. But I cannot either tell him. Not because he's cool, not because he didn't notice to me...
1.7K 48 24
An offspring has been born from an Octoling father and an Inkling mother. With most of the struggles for the hybrid gone, Plum can now enjoy the art...
7.9K 255 50
Summary : Lizer just turned 15 and is finally moving to inkopolis to do turf wars, rank battle, and hopping to find a cure for her ( lycanthrope muta...