Dynasty ✢ Stilinski | 2

By stilesbiles

❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past ye... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
twenty-one | season three b |
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
[book three coming soon]
[third book out!!]

ONE

17.4K 226 32
By stilesbiles

ONE 

I lie beside Stiles, or, more like cuddling him in my bed. It's only a matter of time before Scott comes and steals Stiles away from me again. With Scott being broken up with Allison, it hit him, hard. And Allison as well. Seeing as she's in France. 

What have I been doing over the holidays? Well, I've been hanging out with Lydia Martin. I was going to go with Lydia to pick Allison up from the airport. Allison said that just because she's broken up with Scott, doesn't mean I can't be friends with her either. So, we're still on pretty good terms. I just don't have to mention Scott whenever I'm talking to her. 

Though, I'm not sure how, because my last name is McCall. I'm pretty much the girl version of Scott... with you know, better grades. 

I looked up at stared at my boyfriend thoughtfully, he had outgrown his hair, which looks extremely hot on him. It's been a while since we've had Stiles and Stacey time. I love it when we do, but we only get 15-20 minutes before Scott steals him away from me, or Lydia steals me away from him. 

 "How many more minutes?" Stiles frowned and glanced down at me, he smirked knowing he caught me staring at him, quickly getting out his phone. He sighed at his phone. "5 minutes," He groans. "This is so unfair," he kissed my lips quickly, making me smile. 

"Hopefully Scott can make some new friends by next holidays, and because Allison will there for Lydia, we can have more us time." I smiled at Stiles, I didn't want to leave him. I'm in a comfortable position. "I'm really sorry I didn't get to spend much time with you over break."  

"Yeah, I am too. But you know that I love you, right?" Stiles told me, and I nodded. I love him more. I pressed my lips together before I gave him one last long lingering kiss. 

Scott was picking up Stiles to get a tattoo. I'm not going with him because as I said before, I was going with Lydia to pick up Allison from the airport. 

"Scott's coming back from work- he should be here any second," I informed Stiles and sighed, also did too. I climb off Stiles and walked over to my mirror to fix my hair up. We both walked towards each other and we turned towards my door. 

We walk down the hallway in silences, I'm wishing that something came up from both our plans like, Allison's flight was delayed or Scott decided not to get a tattoo, but the looks on Stiles' face I think he wanted the same thing to happen, too. Stiles brushed his hand against mine, and I quickly took it, before squeezing his hand tightly. I stopped him before we were on the stairs. 

"I love you, too." I reminded him, giving him one last kiss, before walking down the stairs, and he soon followed me. I walk to the front door and I pulled it opened, Stiles and I both walked out and saw Lydia and Scott pulling up. Scott used Stiles Jeep- I'm not sure why, Stiles never lets anyone drive Jeep. 

I let out a sigh and watched Stiles walk to the Jeep, and I watched Lydia and Scott look at each other weirdly through the window. Scott had hoped out of Stiles' Jeep and switched over positions so now he was in the passenger seat. I walked over to the passenger seat of Lydia's car, giving her a smile. 

"It's not a double date, it's a group thing." Lydia informed me and Allison as I once again sit in the back seat of Lydia's car, and Allison was in the passenger side. We'd just picked her up and we were taking Allison to her new apartment. Lydia spends through the dark and long road. 

I keep trying to tell Lydia that I didn't want to be in the whole double date thing, because A, I had a boyfriend, and B, I'm not interested in seeing anyone else. Apparently she just needs someone else to hang out with. 

Allison turned to my strawberry blonde best friend, chuckling. "Do they know it's a group thing? Because I told you I'm not ready to get back out there." I sighed. She's still taken my brother's and her's break up pretty hard. Then, why the hell did she break up with him? Other than the whole Argent thing. 

"You were in France and you didn't do any dating- for four months. Are you insane?" Lydia asked, pressing her lips together, keeping her eyes on the road. I could never cheat on Stiles.  I don't want him to feel that I don't want him, because I do. I really wanted him. 

"Did you?" Allison shoots back. "I- I mean after-" 

"Do not say his name." Lydia cuts Allison off. It's been a touchy topic for Lydia, I've tried talking to her about it, she'd either hang up on me on the phone, or she'd cut me off like she did with Allison. 

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything worked out?" Allison asked. She basically left straight after the whole, I broke up with Scott thing. 

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive. But... everyone got over it. And, yes, Derek taught him 101, like how not to randomly kill people during the full moon." Yeah, Lydia knows about the supernatural now- which is really good. Lydia and Stiles have been becoming closer as friends as well. 

I fiddle with my bracelet that Stiles gave me, I fiddle with love heat one. That was my favorite one. Allison grinned over at Lydia. "So then you've talked to him?" Allison amused. 

"Ah... not since he left for London." Yeah, Jackson's moved all the way to London. Which I personally think is great, so then we don't have to deal with his werewolf problems, of course, I won't tell Lydia that. 

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Allison corrected. I chuckled. 

"Whatever." Lydia quickly said. "He left. And seriously, an American Werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster." 

"So you're... you're totally over him?" Allison inquired. 

"Would I be going on a double date if wasn't?" Lydia rushed out, and I grinned. I chuckle at her. "Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy, you'll live." 

"Lydia, I have a boyfriend." I groaned. "And I'm perfectly fine with him, plus, I don't want to sit there like an idiot. It's going to be weird. I don't like small talk, you know that." 

Lydia then pulled up to some headlights and waited for them to turn green. There was nobody crossing, and it's a straight road. I sighed, and sink back into my seat, holding onto my necklace. Whenever I feel this necklace, I feel connected to Stiles somehow. I've totally ignored the bracelet that Scott's given me. But I know it's there. 

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god." Allison panics in the front, I turn to where she was looking. 

I let out a laugh. "Why don't you look at that?" Lydia turns her head quickly to the car beside us, Stiles was there in his Jeep with Scott. Scott must've gotten his tattoo. 

"Lydia, just go." Allison hissed. 

"But the light." Lydia insisted. Meanwhile, here I was in the back laughing my ass off. I couldn't help it. I also saw Scott panicking in the front like Allison. Lydia then took off, as Stiles had rolled down his window. "Are you alright?" 

Allison nodded her head. 

Stiles had outgrown his hair, which made him look a whole lot hotter before. I can't help but want to kiss him every time I see him. He's so hot. I have to keep it under control at school. I could see them in the back, driving behind us. 

I then notice that they stopped the Jeep, and I frowned. What's happened? "Lydia, stop." I told her, she had no clue. 

"Yeah, we need to go back, I need to talk to him." Allison also said. Lydia then stops the car. Is Allison really doing this? Right now? 

"They stopped too." Lydia said, looking behind. I'm trying to figure out why they stopped without having to text them. 

"Why would they stop?" I asked. 

"It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really want to try a logic to those two?" I chuckled at Lydia's point. 

"Well, that's true-" 

I was cut off by some screams from Allison and Lydia, I turned my head and gasped when I saw a deer's head run straight into Lydia's new car. I scream as well as glass came flying into us. 

I shield my face so that no more glass could come onto my face, there was about six piece of glass that had managed to stick into my skin. Once the glass had stopped flying into me, I noticed Allison and Lydia had left. My breaths grew heavy as I realized there was deer dead, in the windshield. 

I then quickly fumbled to get the door open, and I stumbled out of the car, and I onto the ground. I grazed my hand, and I winced as I saw blood trickling down my hand. I look back at the car, and I heard someone running flat out towards me. I turn my head and saw it was Stiles, my eyes were wide. 

"Stacey, oh, my god- are- are you okay?" Stiles stammers, as he dropped to his knees, and held me in his arms. I was okay now. "Here, let's get these glasses out of you." Stiles pressed his lips together, and he carefully pulled out the glass one by one. He cringed and I held my breath. I then let go of my breath as soon as it was done. He then ripped a bit of his shirt, and he had wrapped the t-shirt around the palm of my hand and tied it in a knot. 

"Stiles, it's just a graze," I told him. "It'll heal eventually," he didn't say anything, and he slowly stood up. He helped me up and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed. 

"Well, I'm not okay!" Lydia screamed out. "I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just hit us like that? It just ran into us. I saw its eyes right before it came through the windshield- it was like it was crazy," 

Scott then walked over to the deer in confusion. "No, it was scared." Scott looked over at me and Stiles. "Actually, it was terrified." 

AND YOUR GIRL IS BACK WITH ANOTHER AMAZING BOOK- Well I don't know about amazing, but something like that. Anyway, thank you for letting me write again! I love you :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 172 14
Aira Kael just moved back to her hometown of Beacon Hills, California where she is reunited with her best friend Scott McCall and her secret crush St...
39.6K 1.3K 22
"Might just show everyone myself in all my fishy glory now." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fall for...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...
131K 4.4K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...