The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 21

8K 379 44
By Lanaeilia

Collae POV

Theo's house^

Since I was meeting Theo's family, I dressed more...appropriate than usual. I wore light blue skinny jeans, a lose black blouse with a white tank top under it and black Ugg slip ons. I wore my hair in a low ponytail with a part in the middle.

I had to bring my book bag so I wouldn't come home empty handed looking stupid.

Theo texted me he was outside.

"Okay nana I'm leaving! Call me if you need anything, will your little friend be here when I get back?" Nana was definitely seeing someone but it was someone I hadn't met yet but she had a few.

"Maybe," she smirked, "Ain't none of your business."

"Alright nana," I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

I rushed to Theodore's car down the block. This December weather was brutal in Pittsburgh.

"You look super pretty," Theo smiled and kissed my forehead. I pulled his head back and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you." He started to drive and I was getting so nervous. What if his parents don't like me, and his siblings. What if his dad is racist? What if I don't say the right things?

"Just so you know..." Theo cleared his throat, "My family isn't normal, like they're insane. I told them you were coming over but I still don't know what we might walk into."

"That's okay," I laughed, "Is your dad racist?" I blurted.

"Nah, I don't think so," he laughed, "My family's never been racist to anyone."

"Okay...just asking."

~~~

We arrived at Theodore's nice ass house and the memory from when I was first here came back. His house made me so jealous but I didn't need a big house for only two people.

"You ready?" Theo grabbed my hand, I nodded, "Alright let's go."

Theo opened his front door and my jaw fell. A little boy was naked scooting his butt on the floor while this cute little baby girl was waddling after him. I heard a woman's voice yelling, probably Theo's mom. I couldn't understand what she was saying though, speaking her native tongue.

"Stop it twins! Theo and his girlfriend are going to be here soon now help me clean this up!" She spoke in english seeming flustered.

"Oh god," I laughed, "What is going on?" Theo groaned. I chose to ignore the fact that she called me his girlfriend we hadn't spoke on that just yet.

"I asked them all to do one thing," he pinched the bridge of his nose. This whole situation was hilarious, a little boy was in his underwear with a wedgie forming with every scoot on the floor, and this baby girl was trying to catch him waddling.

"Hey Theo," A mini looking Theo waved, "And Collae, I'm Enzo, last time I saw you you were unconscious," he snickered, "Mom! They're already here!"

"Enzo tais-toi, now," Theo gritted at the mini him and I lightly pinched him.

"Theo don't be mean," I rolled my eyes at him, "Hello Enzo, I wish I could remember that."

"Merde!" Mrs. Da Silva screamed.

"I almost forget you're fully fluent in French," I smiled, "You barely speak it fully just small words with me."

"Yeah, I know, I usually only speak it in the house."

"Wow she's pretty-wait aren't you Collae?" A girl who looked familiar asked me.

"Yes," I figured Theo told her my name but I remembered this girl. I remembered her hair, "You're Ella! You were in sixth grade when I first seen you, you're so pretty."

"Thank you-" She looked at herself in a mirror and her eyes widened, "I look a mess, thanks to Enzo, he kind of ruined dinner by the way Theo, he dropped the pene pasta on the floor so we're probably going to end up ordering out."

I looked at Theo's clearly annoyed and anxious face.

"Hey Theo?" I nudged him a little, "How about you introduce me to everyone else?" He huffed and nodded. He obviously seemed irritated with how things were turning out so far but I was completely okay. Being in a house like this was welcoming already. Being an only child, I never experienced anything like this.

     We walked towards the little baby and the little boy. He picked up the baby girl and he cooed at her. I could tell he was really good with her. She hit his face gently saying his name. Her smile was so contagious.

     "Amalie, this is Collae, she's my girl- a really close friend." She looked at me for a few seconds. You know when babies give you that look and you're not sure if they're about to cry or smile. Yeah. Well she reached her arms out for me to hold her and a huge 'aww' escaped my lips. Theo handed her to me and she was light as a feather.

It hurt me that Theo hadn't asked me out yet. I knew he liked me, I just wondered what he was waiting for. I had hoped it was soon since he's invited me over to meet his family, this was getting kind of serious.

"Hi Amalie, you're so pretty," she laughed and pinched my nose. She was so cute. She pointed to a toy and spoke gibberish. I guessed she wanted to play with it.

"Can I put her down?" I asked Theo, even though I really wanted to keep holding her.

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine," Theo nodded. I put her down and then me and Theo went to the little boy.

"Collae this is Adrian, Adrian, Collae," Adrian smiled in such a sinister way before he came to hug my legs. Are all the kids in this house adorable? Theo said he had an evil little brother. Nothing looked evil to me.

"Adrian my legs can't breathe," I laughed, he quickly let go and looked up at me.

"You're pretty," he cocked his head to the side smiling.

"Thank you and you're adorable," I smiled back.

"If Theo is mean to you I'll beat him up!" He held up his fist and I chuckled.

"I'll make sure to let you know if he is."

"Alright," Theo rolled his eyes, "Let's go say hi to my mom Collae."

"I'll see you later Adrian," I ruffled his hair.

"Mom?" Me and Theo walked into the huge kitchen and his mom was cleaning the floor.

"Oh hey guys!" His mom laughed, wiping her hands on her pants, "Um I'm ordering pizza, thank Enzo."

"It's okay mom," Theo sighed, "I'm grateful you tried."

"Hello Collae, it's nice to see you again you look nice-I love those shoes!" She embraced me fawning over my uggs.

"Hi Mrs. Da Silva, thank you and it's good to see you again too, you didn't have to go through all this trouble."

"Trust me Collae, this is an everyday thing, this was nothing," her mom waved me off, "Theo did you speak to dad?"

"I didn't know he was home."

"Yeah...I just saw him somewhere he wasn't working I'm sure he's around, introduce him to Collae!" She bubbled. This woman sure had a lot of energy.

"Okay." Theo took my hand, we walked through so many halls and rooms. Does this house end? Jesus!

"Oh dad," we finally bumped into the guy, he was handsome as hell, I saw where Theo got most of his looks from, "This is Collae."

"Oh...wow, hey!" His dad seemed surprised when he saw me, Theo or Mrs. Da Silva, probably didn't tell him what I looked like.

"Hi, how are you?," I waved shyly.

"I'm well, nice and respectful, I'm glad Theo got a chance with a beautiful lady," his dad smiled.

"Alright. Dad," Theo gritted through his teeth.

"What I'm just admiring your girlfriend," he laughed and stared at me I shrugged off the obvious elephant in the room between us, "Oh, sorry too early? Your mother told me she was your girlf-" There went that word again.

"Dad please stop right now." His dad closed his lips before speaking again.

"Uhm..Enzo ruined dinner I ordered pizza," he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah I know."

"Well I'll see you for dinner, it's nice to officially meet you Collae," his dad nodded and walked into a room closing the door behind him.

"Your family's hilarious and they're cute," Theo was lucky to have so much family. Wish I grew up around this much family. This made me miss my parents. It felt so warm here. Crazy to think Theo was the oldest of five.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 2 40
A love story. Theo is a young naive seventeen year old who falls in love with Leo a closeted young eighteen year old boy who doesn't know who he is y...
9.4K 418 19
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
398 16 12
A coming-of-age story that people can relate too. read and leave comments please and thank you for reading