The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 19

9.1K 413 275
By Lanaeilia

Theo POV

"Did you tell your nana yet? About the formal?" I asked her over the phone. I was starting to really get annoyed with the fact that I had to sneak around so much with her. My family knew she existed, her nana should know about me. Even if she introduces me as her friend, as long as I'm known to her.

"No Theo," she sighed, "I'm scared about what she's going to think about us, I don't mind but she's going to wonder how old you are, I don't know how to break it to her."

"Break what? I'm not asking for your hand in marriage it's just a dance love," I chuckled. "What if I came by and introduced myself so you don't even have to worry about it?"

"Are you crazy? Absolutely the fuck not," she hissed, "She won't want to hear it coming from anyone else but me."

"Well you'll have to tell her eventually," I chuckled.

"I know, I just need to figure out a good way," she hummed.

It was Saturday night after my game that we won, fifteen points for me and twenty for Don, I knew our futures were bright after a few schools scouts shared conversation with our coach and left him with a big smile. Collae couldn't make it which made me sad because she's been coming to all my games but she had a lot of homework.

"Hey, Collae can I tell you something?" My palms got sweaty at the risky question coming up.

"What's up?"

"Can I sneak in?"

"Are you crazy?" She laughed so hard I had to move the phone out my ear. My silence let her know this wasn't a joke, "Oh you're being serious..."

"C'mon, I wanna hang out, I know your nana isn't going to let you leave at this time so wassup, you scared?" I teased her. There was a long pause before she spoke.

"Okay fine, but you have to park very fucking far away from my house, you're so lucky my rooms on the first floor." I had never set foot in Collae's house. I knew this was risky but I wanted to be with her. I hated being away from her for too long. Shortly after her going back and forth with changing her mind she finally said I could come for real. Speeding to her house I parked a block down and began walking to her house. I texted her asking her where she wanted me to go.

She said to go through the gate and to be very quiet. I was given direction to go to the first window behind the gate. I texted her I was there and she quickly pulled the curtain open. I could see the anxiousness in her eyes and all I could do was smile at her beauty. She quietly opened the screen to her window and I helped. Holding it for me, I stepped in being careful to not knock anything over.

Once fully in she carefully shut the screen and the window. I scanned over her cute little blue room, she had cute little decorations all over the walls, it was very 'her'.

"Cute room," I smiled looking around. I seen her throw somethings in her closet quickly and shutting it not wanting me to see, "You're so cute."

"This was very short notice, sorry for the mess," She looked everywhere but me. Her shyness kicked in once again. I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You could live like Oscar the grouch and I wouldn't give a fuck mon amour," I then kissed her cute little nose followed by her soft lips. She turned away from me but I knew she was smiling.

"So," I plopped down on her bed getting comfortable, "Wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Theo, you asked to come here, I don't know what you're intentions are but we are not fu-"

"I said I wanted to hang out, chill, sheesh, come here and lay down with me," I waved her over.

"Well before I do that... your clothes...they have to come off," She huffed.

"If you wanted me naked you could've just said that," I smirked staring at her playfully.

"It's not that, your clothes, they're dirty and you're in my bed, so they have to go," she groaned pinching her nose bridge. I was in no way against getting undressed and lying with her.

I stood up out of her bed and stripped my hoodie off, I could feel her eyes on me so I watched her as I did this. I wasn't wearing a t-shirt under my hoodie because I was in a rush to get here so I had to go shirtless. I stepped out my sweats, I remained standing with just my briefs and socks on. I couldn't lie I did feel a bit exposed to her being like this but it didn't bother me because it was her.

She looked everywhere but my groin and she walked to the opposite side of her bed. She was wearing a shirt that almost looked like a long bra, I wasn't sure what it was actually. What I did know is that she wore these shorts that her ass ate. It was hard to control myself. I followed her movements and sat in her bed pulling a blanket over me because her room was almost an ice box and it was already cold outside.

"You don't have any damn heat in here what the hell?" I shivered since I was basically naked. I moved closer to her to try and warm up and she was super tense.

"I do, but I prefer it cold," she grabbed her remote laughing at my shivers.

"Well if you're going to have me get frost bite in here at least come cuddle with me and keep me warm," I pulled her softly to come lay halfway on top of me. Collae always kind of just let me take control. I moved her leg to be across my lap and I wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

"It's not even that cold," she snuggled a little closer to my nussling head in my chest.

"Yeah okay," I mumbled, "You smell sweet, you just showered?" I couldn't help but smell her a little more she smelled like coco and vanilla it was enticing.

"Mhm, so we're going to watch Coco, you ever seen it?" I shook my head no, I wasn't into animated movies too much.

"Nah, not into movies like that really," I heard a large gasp and she quickly picked her head up to face me.

"You're lying, these are the best I cry every time," she grabbed the remote and turned on the movie. I loved being with her like this. Being in her arms just us, nobody around.

"Is your grandma home?" I asked unsure or not if we were being loud.

"Yes but she's sleeping we have to be quiet, she lives on the other side of the house so it's okay," she shrugged. If she wasn't worried than neither was I. I would try and be quiet as possible I didn't want anything ruining this.

Only thirty minutes into the movie I tried to be good but she smelled and looked so good. I just wanted to take her right there at that moment. I knew I had to be patient with her and I was okay with waiting. Until Collae gave me the signal that she wanted me to touch her I wouldn't force her into anything.

After a few more minutes of sitting through this torture she moved her hand down my stomach right above my boxer band. It sent goosebumps through my whole body. I pulled Collae out from my chest and I kissed her lips without warning. I couldn't be good anymore. She pulled away for a moment then positioned herself in a more comfortable position to kiss me. I grabbed her wrist to guide her to sit on top of me. Not breaking our kiss she positioned herself to straddle me.

"You are so fucking beautiful, you really make me burn up, I don't know how much longer I can control myself with you," I groaned against her mouth taking her back in, I was hungry. Collae started to take over which she never usually does. This time I let her lead.

She broke our kiss and brought her lips down to my neck places cute little small pecks on it. I groaned tilting my head back and grabbed the back of her neck. I brought her back to kiss me. I flipped us over so that I was on top of her, I stared into her beautiful dark brown eyes and scanned over her body. She tried to turn her head and I quickly moved it back.

"Stop hiding from me, I want to see all of you, including your face," She smiled and gently pulled me down to kiss her. I sucked on her thick bottom lip and then made my way to her neck. I could feel my member getting harder and harder. Her moans were lowly escaping her mouth.

"Theo I really like you," I heard her whisper as I'm sucking on her neck. "I need so much more of you." Hearing those words made me completely brick up.

"I've been waiting to hear how you feel about me my little flower," I went down onto my forearms and caressed her cheek our faces inches away from each other, "I feel the same way, and I have never felt this way about anyone, I think about you all day everyday. I don't regret meeting you."

"Theo," she began to sniffle, "I'm glad you said it because I was scared to tell you that I don't stop thinking about you, it's all day everyday, I look at my pictures of you and all, you've been making me so happy." I couldn't keep the smile off my face, to know that I make her happy and she made me happy.

"Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel, I wanna know what you have on your mind, you can talk to me about anything it doesn't just have to be about us either," I shrugged.

"Okay," her eyes left mine and went to my lips. I grabbed her neck and pressed my lips onto hers softly.

I could feel her small soft hands reaching for my waistband and pulling, I stopped her. I pulled her hands to her sides.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I shushed her before she could finish.

"We don't have to rush anything my love, I know you aren't ready," She looked away releasing a big sigh. She turned back to look at me.

"I'm not sure if i'm ready but I do want you to touch me more," She shyly said. I knew Collae wasn't ready for sex, I didn't want to rush her into that either. I came here with the intent of hanging out and maybe making out a little but I wanted to do this right.

"I can make you feel good," I began to play with the band of her little shorts placing soft kisses on her lower stomach. She didn't say or do anything but nod which let me know I could continue. After pulling her shorts half way down her legs she stopped me putting her knees up.

"Are you okay? Want me to stop?"

" It's not that it's just- Theo," she chuckled, "I'm not going to lie to you, I haven't shaved in about a week or two." I laughed so hard on her stomach.

"Collae, I really don't care," I took off her shorts and she covered her eyes. I could sense her hands about to cover up, I grabbed them before she could, "Collae I said don't hide from me."

"Okay how about this, I go shave real quick and we can continue?" She laughed nervously.

"Nope," by the time she was going to respond I already pulled her pants off. She made it seem like she had a bush it was only a few hairs, I really didn't care at all, all I cared about was making her feel good, "No panties, hmph."

I slid down on her bed getting into sniper mode as I positioned her core to my mouth. I started slow with licking her clit first, her pussy was already wet and had been dripping to her ass. She took a deep breath not knowing what to do with her hands so I held one. I was going to need my other. She gripped my hand tightly as I picked up my pace with licking her clit. I moved down to her entrance and pushed my tongue into her, in and out at a steady pace. I started to suck her up and lick her more. Her back began to arch and her grip on my hand tightened more. I smiled on her core. I took my free hand and began to insert one finger into her.

"Oh—fu-fuck," she gasped and I laughed, "Oh my—" She squirmed in circles and I felt my member twitch.

"Collae you're so good."

"D-Don't stop," she stammered. I took my fingers out of her and caressed her breast under her shirt while licking up and down on her. She squeezed me in between her legs and I pushed them back out.

"Collae keep being a good girl for me and leave them open." She nodded and kept her legs open for me. I then pushed two fingers into her tight pussy and she let out a gasp, I slowed down my pumps, I assumed she was a virgin by how tight she was so I made sure to be careful not to hurt her.

"Fuck Theo," she moaned putting her head back. She never let go of my hand and I never let go of hers. This was an intimate moment for us. This didn't feel like meaningless activity, this made me feel like I was on cloud nine listening to her soft moans and watching her squirm from me. All I wanted was to make her feel good. This was enough for me right now to have her like this. A few more pumps and picked up the pace curling my fingers more. Collae let out a shriek and I quickly covered her mouth releasing my hand from hers.

"Quiet amour," still covering her mouth I licked, sucked and pumped her even more. Her body began to move uncontrollably. I knew her release was coming and I kept at it until it came. I felt her body relax and knew she had cum. I slowly moved my hand down from her mouth and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

She smiled and covered her face immediately after.

"Collae..." I warned, she removed her hands resistantly.

"Theo what are you doing to me," she moaned.

"The real question is what are you doing to me cauliflower," I smirked at her dropping to her side still hard as a rock." She sat up looking at my print in my boxers. She stood up off the ned still pants less and turned out the light.

"Can I help you?" She said lowly avoiding eye contact with me. She tried to grab my boxer band again but I grabbed her hands.

"Wait Collae," I said firmly, "Are you ready? Have you done this before? " She shook her head no. I glared at her to make sure she was ready.

"I want to make you feel good too," she removed her hands from mine.

"Collae," I chuckled, "It's okay if you're not ready."

"But I want to," she pouted, "I really do." I leaned up to place another kiss on her. She lightly shoved me back down and I smiled down at her beautiful face.

She pulled my boxers down and my dick popped out and onto my belly, her eyes popped open a bit before positioning me in her hands.

"Take your time my love, I'll enjoy seeing your hands around me," she nodded placing a soft kiss on the tip of my dick making me twitch. She slowly began to take me and I grunted taking a handful of her hair in my hand. Gently, I guided her up and down but I didn't like that she wasn't looking at me, with my other hand I tilted her chin up while keeping her mouth wrapped around me. She moaned on me sending a vibration through.

"Don't stop looking at me baby, I want to see you," I carefully pushed her down lower onto me and at a faster pace, "You're taking me so well right now flower." Now at her own pace she sucked me up and down swirling her tongue around my shaft when she could. With a few more pumps with her hands and mouth working I came inside her mouth. I didn't expect her to swallow but she did. She continued to suck after I came and at this point I was super sensitive and had to pull her up gently. I grabbed her neck and brought her in for a kiss.

"Fuck Collae, you're amazing." She smiled at me getting some napkins on her dresser to wipe up the spit on me. I grabbed them from her and cleaned up myself and told her to lye down. She grabbed her shorts and slipped them on and I found my boxers. We rewinded the movie since we missed about 30 minutes of it. Collae fell asleep in my chest. I knew I had to go but I wanted to lay with her for a little while longer.

Feeling a shift I opened my eyes and they widened at the sight of her still in my arms.

Fuck what time is it? It was two in the morning. I had to go back home, apart of me wanted to be here when she woke but I knew she would have a fit about me still being here. In due time we'd be able to sleep and wake up next to each other.

I carefully slipped myself from under Collae and covered her up, I shut off her TV. I planted a kiss on her forehead and left her a text on her phone telling her I had to go and I really enjoyed tonight. Me and Collae were eventually going to have to have a talk about what we were to each other especially after this. I planned on asking her at the formal.

"Goodnight mon petite fleur."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
6.2M 134K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
53.1K 2K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...