Life Is A Surprised (Laurmani...

By Kiddshowstopper

Lauren and Normani have a history. They dated but because of Lauren's ways, Normani broke it off. Lauren neve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 3

2.9K 108 11
By Kiddshowstopper

Lauren's P.O.V.

Travis, Chris and I went to the gym this morning. I haven't really hung out with them too much lately. I've been working and hanging with Hanna and that's about it. We decided to go get something to eat and talk for a little bit after the gym.

"So where the hell have you been?" Chris asks.

"Yeah. What happened to you? It's been like two months since we hung out." Travis adds.

"Nothing really. I've just been working and seeing this girl." They both look at me with wide eyes and I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Dating who? Since when did you get a girlfriend?" Chris asks.

"Her name is Hanna and we've been together almost three months."

"What? You're settling down now?"

"No. It's been two months not three years."

"You must really like her. What does she look like?" Travis asks.

"Cute. Blonde. Blue eyes." I take my phone out and scroll through some pictures until I find a decent picture of Hanna. I give Travis my phone and he and Chris look at it.

"She's fucking hot." Chris says and Travis nods.

"I know."

"How's the sex?" Chris asks as he starts to scroll through my pictures. I quickly snatch my phone from him and put it in my pocket.

"I don't know. We hooked up once when we were drunk and we don't remember it. We haven't had sex since."

"You haven't had sex in almost three months?" Travis asks and I nod my head before I take a drink of my water.

"And you're not fucking anyone on the side?" Chris asks.

"Nope. I'm just with her."

"Why the hell haven't you had sex yet?" He asks.

"She wanted to wait until we got to know each other a little more."

"And two months later you still haven't gotten any?" Chris asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"I think she's finally moving on from Mani." Travis says to Chris.

"Well if that's the case, good because you should have been gotten over her." Travis nods in agreement.

"I'm moving on alright now shut up. What's been going on with you losers?" I ask and Chris shrugs.

"Same stuff. Got a new job remodeling a kitchen." He says with a shrug. Chris works for a contractor.

Travis doesn't really have anything new going on either. We sit and talk for a little while longer while we eat and then leave. Since Chris lives close so we all decide to go to his place to play some video games and stuff. Hanna and I decided to spend some time apart today because she's been neglecting her friends too. As we start to walk Chris decides to stop at a store. I don't go inside but wait for them outside. I pull my phone out to text Hanna when someone covers my eyes and whispers next to my ear.

"Guess who." I smile to myself knowing it's Hanna. Her vanilla perfume is just too familiar. I think I'm going to play with her a little bit.

"Umm...is it Vanessa?" I ask.

"Guess again." She whispers.

"Ashley? Jessica? Victoria?"

"Say one more girls name that isn't mine and you'll be single." She says in her normal voice and drops her hands. I laugh and turn towards her.

"I knew it was you from the second you covered my eyes."

"Sure you did." She says and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I did. I know your perfume."

"Damn it." She says with half a smile and I shake my head and kiss her.

"Where are you headed?" I ask when we pull apart.

"To meet my friends. Where are you going?" She asks.

"Nowhere. I'm waiting for my friends to come out of the store."

"Oh. Can I meet them?" She says with a smile.

"Why do you want to?" I ask.

"Because they're your friends. Please babe?" She says with her little pout. I roll my eyes but nod my head.

"I don't care." Her smile widens and she kisses me.

"You think they'll like me?" She asks.

"What's not to like?" She kisses me again and I pull her against me.

"What do we have here?" I hear Chris say and Hanna pulls away.

"Chris, Travis. This is my girlfriend Hanna. Hanna, Chris and Travis. " I introduce them and Hanna waves at them. Travis waves back and Chris nods.

"Are you straight lesbian? Because if you're not you can call me when you get tired of Lauren." Hanna laughs and I punch him the chest. We all start talking for a little while then Hanna had to leave. Travis and Chris say bye to Hanna then walk ahead.

"So I'll see you tonight right?" I ask.

"Yeah. Your place right?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to pick something up?" She asks.

"Sure. Whatever you're in the mood for." She nods.

"Okay. I'll see you tonight." I kiss her quickly and we both walk off in our different directions. After I catch up with Chris and Travis we keep walking to Chris's.

Mani's P.O.V.

It's really weird that Lauren is in a relationship. I mean I never expected it and definitely not so suddenly and now she's been with this girl for a while. I don't know how long exactly but I know it's been at least two months. I'm...I don't know how I feel about it. It's irritating, that I do know. All Lauren talks about is Hanna. Hanna this, Hanna that. That is beyond annoying. I guess I'm happy she's happy but...I'm just trying to adjust I guess.

Today I decided to break up with Arin. I can't keep him in this relationship when I have some things I need to sort out with myself. I called him over to talk 30 minutes ago and I hear his car pull up in my driveway. I go to the door and open it before he knocks. He smiles at me and hugs me then I move aside to let him in.

"So what do we need to talk about?" He asks and I sigh. He's always straight to the point. That's something I've always liked but sometimes hate too.

"Well...I think we should break up." I say and he sighs and shakes his head.

"I knew this would happen one day." He says with a nod.

"So did you and Lauren sort things out?" I look at him confused and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Why would Lauren have anything to do with this?" I ask.

"Because you love each other. I see it in your eyes, the way you two are around each other, the stolen glances and longing stares. I'm not an idiot." I sigh and shake my head.

"No. I told you she has a girlfriend." I say and he leans against the counter.

"It'll end and when it does you two need to really talk because you two either need to see where this can go or get closure. You two will never really move on until you do."

"Why are you giving me advice?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I want you to be happy and I want to help."

"So...you're okay with the break – up?"

"Not really. I really liked you and wanted to be with you but I understand."

"It's not that I don't like you it's just that...I can't give you all of me and you don't deserve that." He stands and I look into his brown eyes.

"I understand and there's no hard feelings okay? So if you ever need anyone to talk to, don't be afraid to give me a call." He smiles at me and I smile softly and shake my head.

"You really are perfect." He chuckles.

"Not even close." He hugs me and I inhale his scent for what may be the last time.

"Take care Normani." He says as he moves away from me.

"You too." I say. He walks to the door and smiles at me before walking out.

I feel so bad. He was such a good guy but he handled it pretty well. I know he'll get over me soon and get some lucky girl. He'll find real love now that I let him go and he'll be really happy and that's all I want for him.

Lauren's P.O.V.

Tonight has been really nice. Hanna came over and we ate, drunk, talked and watched movies. Tonight Hanna is staying over. I don't know why she decided to tonight because I've asked her plenty of times and she's said no. I've tried to stay at her place and she's said no. Maybe she's just tired and doesn't want to go? After we finish the notebook, which I was forced to watch, she said she was going to the bathroom to change into the pajamas I gave her. I take my shirt and pants off and lie in my bed. It's my turn to pick a movie and it definitely won't be some long sappy shit. I'm thinking Resident Evil. I put it in my Xbox one and get under the cover of my bed.

Hanna takes a while so I play a game on my phone. I hear the bathroom door open but I keep playing my game.

"Lauren?" I hear and I look up. Hanna is standing at the foot of my bed in nothing but a red lace bra and panties.

"Those are not the pajamas I gave you." I say.

"Do you want me to put those on?" She asks and I shake my head.

"So does this mean...?" I ask and she gets on the bed and slowly crawls towards me until she's inches from my face.

"It means get a condom." She whispers against my lips then bites my bottom lip. I'm not so interested in watching a movie anymore. She pulls the cover off of me then kisses my jaw and down my neck. I put my hands on her hips and she puts her hand on my stomach then slowly drags it down to the waistband of my boxers. Her nails lightly scrap my stomach as her hand slides further and further down until she's gripping me through my boxers. I bite my lip and rock my hips.

Please let there be a condom in my night stand. I turn my head towards my night stand and open the drawer as she sucks my neck. I breathe in deeply and moan lightly when she bites my neck. I reach my hand in and grab a box then I feel a wrapper and I pull it out. Yes. I put it on top of the stand and flip Hanna and I over.

I kiss and suck her neck as she threads her fingers through my hair. I unclasp her bra and she slips out of it. She then takes my bra off and I grab her left breast. I kiss down her neck to her collar bone and then take her right nipple into my mouth.

"Mmm." She moans. I massage her right breast then switch to her left nipple. She arches her back and I slide her panties off. She pushes my boxers down and I kick them off and grab the condom. I open it and she takes it from me and rolls it on.

"How many times have you done that?" I ask with a smirk and she smacks my ass.

"Shut up." She laughs lightly and I shake my head. I put my hand next to her head and line myself up with her entrance. I push the head in and place my other hand by her head. Damn she's tight. She grips my shoulders and moans as I slowly push deeper.

"Fuck." I say once I'm completely inside her. I start to roll my hips and she wraps her legs around my back. I start out slow but then start to quicken my pace slightly.

"Oh yeah." She moans and pulls me down into a kiss. She bites my lip and moans into my mouth as I thrust faster.

"Deeper." I thrust into her harder, going deeper and eliciting a long breathy moan from her. Her nails start to dig into my shoulders and the headboard starts to hit the wall.

"You like that?" I ask and she nods her head.

"How much?" I thrust harder and she moans louder.

"So fucking much." I grip the sheet and go as deep as I can.

"Fuck yes!" I thrust faster and feel my orgasm approaching.

"Fuck I'm gonna -" I stop mid sentence and feel Hanna's walls convulse around me. I look at her and see her eyes closed and her biting her lip but I still hear her moaning. I orgasm after her and bury my head into her neck as I do. When we both finish I slowly slide myself out of her and lay next to her. She lays her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her shoulder as she wraps hers around my stomach.

I have no words right now. That was just amazing. I can't wait to do that again. I kiss Hanna's head and I feel her body relax even more. I think she's sleep. Maybe this is what I needed to get over Normani because I'm happy right now and I'm really glad I met Hanna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
3.7K 172 18
Fated. By Shenhe

Fanfiction

627 19 8
To Camila and Lauren. What could possibly happen about growing up, getting hurt, and falling in love with your childhood best friend? Find out; Frien...
71 8 8
A geeky love story