Heart buried treasures

By pinkycool012

Highest rankings- #3 in spiritual. #1 in compassion. Faaiz hasnayn is a fa... More

Heart buried treasures
Chapter One:Anger and Frustration
Chapter Two:promises and Proposals
Chapter Three:Introduction and Revelation
Chapter Four:Wedding and Aftermath
Chapter Five:New beginnings and Adjustment
Chapter Six:confrontation and Reality
Author's Note
Chapter seven:Curiosity and Resolution
Chapter eight:Visitation and Conformation
Chapter nine:Disappointment and Differences
Chapter ten:Meetings And Outcome
Chapter eleven:Assertiveness and Declaration
Chapter twelve: Dinner and Disaster
Chapter Thirteen:Acquaintance and Intimacy
Chapter Fourteen:Visit And News
Chapter Fifteen:Trip And Treat
Chapter Sixteen:Weekend And Mischief
Chapter Seventeen: Invitation And Surprise
Chapter Eighteen:Misunderstanding And Encounter
Chapter Nineteen:Appearance And Preparations
Chapter Twenty:Party And Drama
Chapter Twenty Two:Challenge And Dispute
Chapter Twenty Three:Memories And Unexpectations
Chapter Twenty Four:Persuasion And Return
Chapter Twenty Five:Transformation And Changes
Chapter Twenty Six:Arrival And Amazement
Chapter Twenty Seven:Illness And Warmth
Chapter Twenty Eight:Connection And Incidence
Chapter Twenty Nine: Bonding And Moment
Chapter Thirty:Clashes And Dispute
Chapter Thirty One:Emotion And Realization
Chapter Thirty Two:Ruefulness And Desperation
Chapter Thirty Three: Discovery And Distraction
Chapter Thirty Four: Instigation And Desperation
Chapter Thirty Five: Disclosure And Consolation
Chapter Thirty Six: Interest And Mildness
Chapter Thirty Seven:Hangout And Bafflement
Chapter Thirty Eight:Bewilderment And Curiosity
Chapter Thirty Nine: Past...
(Glimpse Of The Past)
Chapter Forty: ...And Confessions
Chapter Forty One: Intimacy And Contrition
Chapter Forty Two: Affection And Attractions
Chapter Forty Three: Passion And Trauma
Chapter Forty Four: Grief And Awareness
Chapter Forty Five:Departure And Nostalgia
Last Chapter: Afterwards And Ever after
Epilogue
New book alert

Chapter Twenty One:Outburst And Decision

1.5K 95 4
By pinkycool012

'Even the darkest nights will end and the sun will rise again'

The ride home was a silent one as no one motioned to utter a word. Hanan gaze out of the window as she watched the evening sky. The beauty of the night somehow capturing her into a magical bliss, and calming her internal rage.

From the corner of her eyes she could see him clenching and unclenching his jaws and running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

She could care less.

Isn't she supposed to be the one angry? And throwing tantrums. But here she was keeping her calm.

God knows how much she's trying her very best not to strangle him right there and then. She even considered choking him to death with his ties. But, Killing is not so good.

Murderer Hanan.. The name sounds so wrong! And so, she tried her very best not to lose her very last straw.

The car maneuvered into the Hasnayn's mansion. No one spoke a word as they both made their way inside. Faaiz forgot something in the car and went back for it.

Hanan entered the house and was met with silence. Its not 12 am yet is it? Granny must have taken the drugs Causing her to sleep early. She thought as she went into their room.

Damn! These heels are killing! She muttered as she took it off. Freedom! The door flung open but she ignored him. As she chanted some verses to calm her down.

One wrong word and she would snap!

All of a sudden, she felt her back Hit the wall. He trapped her. "So tell me, what was that sleazy being doing there?"

"How on earth would I know?"he grabbed her upper arm.

"I made it clear you can't be with him!"

"Or what?"

She could tell she's provoking him. But in reality she was trying her best to remind her self that murder won't do her any good and that she'd become a widow and that means widow and a murderer and that means jail and that means tarnished reputation for life!!

So she couldn't do that. She will have to be really really calm and patient. But her revolve is wearing thin.

He punched the wall beside her angrily. "That scumbag was holding you!!" he yelled but was mindful cos Mariam is the last thing he wants to deal with right now.

She gave him an incredulous look "So what?"

"Oh really?! So now you beginning to show your real self aren't you? Despite how I warned you about that a**h** you still went ahead to even hug him!!"

"You stalking me!!??"

"I wouldn't put it that way"

Now she had had enough. "Oh really. Says the husband who openly disregarded his wife. Do you even have any idea what humiliation I went through out there? Do you even realize the incredulous look on people's faces!?"

He kept mute and pulled back. "Dragging me like a piece of sack in front of massive crowds. Displaying maniacality! Do you know how hard I'm stopping myself from just strangling you?!" Now he seemed amused.

She Shut her eyes and calmed her nerves. "You know what?"

"You are just a self centred, obnoxious, jerk who doesn't care about other people's feeling. Only see things from your own perspective. You are annoying as hell!
Take it or leave it, you are a cold hearted monster!!"

His expression hardened and for a moment she thought he'd hit her. She expected it but it never came. Rather, he only held on tighter to her arm, his grasp tightened and she knew It'll leave a mark. She squirmed and that was when he noticed and left her arm turning her back to her. He puffed out an angry breath.

One thing she's sure and very confident about. Her husband would never raise his hands to hit her. That's just the difference between he and her dad. No matter how peeved and provoked he was.

And that some how gave her a bit reassurance.

And all of a sudden, she wasn't that annoyed anymore.

The thoughts about murdering him vanished into thin air.

Why would she just let him off the hook? she wouldn't know. But that one thing she had discovered, he doesn't hit women. Gave her a feeling of euphoria. How ironic. Just some moments ago she was extremely annoyed at him.

But that doesn't change the fact that he's such a chauvinistic idiot. His mood swings is worse than that of a woman. Tends to behave like a maniacal being at time.

"So tell me, what made you state that statement?"she whispered.

He didn't respond.

She asked again, her tone higher this time "You said I wasn't your wife. Why??"

" 'Cause I'm not attractive enough? I'm a dumbass? You could have just declined like you always do and let me stay home. Instead of you embarrassing me in public!"

Still, he said Nothing.

She looked up at his face and he avoided eye contact. But she saw something flashed in his eyes. Regret?

She wasn't so sure.

Cos before she could even process what she saw he already left the room. And his statement making her freeze and she thought maybe she heard him wrong or her mind messing with her again.

"You actually looked pretty"

Before he closed the door with a bang!

Wait, what??

***************
The next morning was not a lovely one. Or so she sensed. Hanan woke up the next morning feeling uneasy and unusual.

She didn't even know how she managed to sleep off. Cos she had showered and changed into her night wear. He hadn't come back to the room the previous night. So like other days, she slept all alone.

It wasn't surprising actually.

She tossed and turned in bed and was thinking about so many things and many wrong things in her life till she finally slept off.

She did her normal routine and went downstairs and then that feeling again.

She descended the stairs and honestly wished she hadn't. She met a very angry Mariam.

She was extremely pissed. This is the first time she is actually seeing this side of her. And she made a small mention note not to get on Mariam 's wrong side..

She greeted as cheerfully as she could but was acknowledged with a nod.

Okayyy... Now that was so uncalled for. What could possibly be the cause of her sudden Anger.

And when she meant Anger, Mariam was extremely angry. She shrugged and went to the kitchen thinking by the time that was done, She'd have calmed down. She wasn't clearly in the mood for chit chat.

"Morning ma"Sofia greeted including the other maids. She acknowledged them. She then noticed something was off.

"What's wrong? And why is Granny so angry?" she inquired.

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

Now, she's getting more confused.
"The news has been circulating about?"

Circulating? News?

"What news?" Before she could have a chance to answer she heard noises. It is coming from the living room.

She then made her way and stopped in her tracks. It was Mariam and Faaiz.

She showed him the magazine. The headline boldly on it. "What in the world is this??"

He looked at the magazine and his head wanted to go nuts. This reporters know better. They shouldn't have done this. He growled inwardly. And clenched his jaws. He was furious.

"I believe you ain't deaf. And clearly you can see!" he kept mute.

"I need a damn response from you!! What have you done Faaiz Hasnayn!!?" Now, he knew it has gotten worse. Mariam would never call his full name if it wasn't something grievous.

"I-" he stuttered.

"Oh, So now he's a stammerer. The grandson I know is always confident and never run out of comebacks."she raised an eyebrow "So now do you care to tell me WHY ON EARTH THE MAGAZINE CLAIMED YOU SAID SHE'S NOT YOUR WIFE!!!!" She yelled.

Hanan stood there and gulped. Never in a million years did she think she'd see Mariam this way. Oh! This was what Sofia meant earlier. The weird mood of the maids.

His words had made headline. She felt sick to the stomach. Exactly what she tried to avoid.

"Granny, I - "he ran a hand through his hair as he glanced at the headline again. 'Mr Poker face supposedly rejected his wife' see the poor lady's reaction. Some few lines were written 'He publicly disowned his wife' And the picture of him carrying Hanan away from the party was the picture used.

Damn! He had totally forgotten about the cameras and those nosy fellows.

It didn't know which infuriated her the more. The headline or the picture used?

The next thing that happened was totally unexpected. Never in a million years did she think she'd do that. Mariam Hasnayn raised her hands and slapped him!

Hanan was shocked and equally Faaiz! "This is not the grandson I raised. The Faaiz I raised up would never do anything like this! What are you Turning into?"

The impact of the slapped still there. "Is this what you plan on doing if I'm no more? I cant just sit back and watch my grandson grow into what I despise. No matter how old you are, you are still my boy!!! Sophisticated, cold, rude name it all.. You still remain my grandson!"

"I've nutured you for years and wouldn't afford you turn into something else. I won't let you make a decision you'll live your whole life regretting. Do you even know the consequence of what you've uttered? Did you even CARE ABOUT THE POOR GIRL'S FEELING!? How would she have felt when you literally dragged and humiliated her in front of crowds!! You didn't even care about your reputation as your stupid temper wouldn't let you think straight "

"You've seen the consequence yourself right? I read the article and some things they wrote about you! Even the news, everywhere??? Does that ring anything in your ear?"
Mariam calmed down and touched her heart. The doctor had warned her against this! But how can she stay put when her grandson is proving to be such an obnoxious being.

"I wasn't myself. "he finally muttered. He's just like his late father, her son!
She doesn't have to deal with another one again!

"Even your late parent wouldn't be so pleased to hear this now or would they? I can't sit still and watch you turn into something horrible or worse, a monster!! How could you even? I'm highly disappointed in you! You've just proven to be a-" The attack attacked her with full force.

She held the couch for support. And held the spot to calm the excruciating pain and shut her eyes tightly to suppress the pain. He tried to touch her but she jerked his hands away.
"Don't you dare! You-" the pain again, and this time, she almost fell and Hanan rushed forward and held her.

"Granny are you okay?" As she supported her to sit.

She nodded faintly. Luckily, her medication was near and she gave her and it did help her calm down. All this while Faaiz stood there in silence.

"How are you?" The question took Hanan off guard.

"I'm fine?"

"Are you?" she became uneasy under her scrutinizing gaze.

"I am."

She then glanced at Faaiz whose face remained poker. Heaven knows what must be going through his mind now.

She was about talking but Hanan beat her to it. "Its fine really."

She gave him a long, hard stare before returning her gaze back to her. "What he did is all over the news!"

"We'd do something about that?"

"Sure we can"

Now, she seemed pleased.
"Really?"

"Yeah dear"

"Okayy.. "

"He knows how notable he is and he still stoop as low as to that!"

"Granny.. "she coaxed and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. When she noticed she was about flaring up again.

"How much I love you!" And she hugged her. Faaiz rolled his eyes at them.

"He's only being immature. And probably wasn't himself. He actually didn't mean it." she then gaze up at him. She didn't really know why she is covering up for him.

That's what a normal wife would have done, right?

But then again a normal husband wouldn't have done what he did. She sighed.

He stood still and she couldn't even read his emotions. He's just too complicated for her liking! As he stood there she was reminded of a little boy been reprimanded by his parent and just standing helpless. She couldn't help the giggle.

"What's funny?"

"Oh. Nothing!"

Then a long hard stare. "Okay!"

.
.
But things weren't so okay.
Few days after the incident, everything changed. Mariam refused to speak to Faaiz. Hanan tried reasoning with her but it was abortive. Claiming he should learn his lessons.

Even her husband didn't help matters. He has grown unusually cold and rarely speaks. Its now like a war was going on between grandma and grandson, and the person they are actually fighting cos of is totally cool!

She was torn in between. At times, Mariam refuses to go out for meal claiming she doesn't want to see his face. The fast spreading news wasn't helping matters actually. Mariam was getting infuriated the more.

And that made Hanan make a resolution.

What she thought would be best for them all.

After a well defined thoughts she came to a conclusion.

A repercussive one that is.

Sadly and determinately, she left the envelop, well sealed and written, where she's sure it'd be easily found. That evening when almost everywhere was dark and silent,

She gave a final glance at the house and Fought back tears.

She couldn't back off now, she already came this far. And so, she gave a sad look at the mansion.

And like that, Hanan Imran-Hasnayn left the house for good.

********************
Didn't see that coming did you?

So, is Mariam being too harsh on him? Or she should be tougher?
What has Hanan done? 😁 Hope it won't be something she'd regret?
Will love to hear your thoughts!

Don't be a silent reader! Vote, comment, share! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
111K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
289K 18.7K 31
[All Rights Reserved] "Sometimes shutting off the world is the best option" -Amara Lost, that's the perfect word to describe Amara. She felt like she...