When Love reaches You ✓

נכתב על ידי nila_c423

Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spr... עוד

Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Epilogue

CHAPTER 46

2.6K 145 90
נכתב על ידי nila_c423

VAIDHEHIS POV

I got up from the bed hearing a noise from downstairs. I looked around for Renu. But she's not here . Where is she? May be went down to drink some water. I tried to get up from the bed but I couldn't.  Suddenly I felt a kiss in my forehead. I could not see anything.. I switched on the light immediately in fear..

"Who are you.?' i asked stammering. When finally I looked at him I got my breath back. He stood besides me , smiling.

" Bangaram.. missed me..?"

I cant understand anything...I'm I dreaming?.. I kept looking at him.. without blinking my eyes

" what happened vaidhu."He cupped my cheeks. He is real. He is in front of me. I felt like hugging him. No.. no.. Vaidhehi..you should not. He crossed the deadline for returning.. you should plan some punishment for him.

He shook me

" what's wrong.."he asked and I jerked his hands away.

" don't touch me."i looked away from him.

" what did I do.?.  okay. you only allowed me to go right?"

" but that doesn't mean that you can enjoy there and you crossed the deadline too."

"Hello madam..I wasn't enjoying.. the meeting git postponed and see ..I've come this late only for you.." he pouted sadly

" no.. I don't want to talk to you.. get lost.. I hate.." Before I complete I felt his lips over mine. He is kissing me..I clenched the bed sheets with my hand's. His tongue explored my mouth while I was getting breathless. I closed my eyes tightly and slowly responded back. He broke the kiss when I went out of my breath. He checked whether it hurted me.. but it did not. I didn't knew what to do so I hugged him tightly by placing my head in his chest. He smiled and patted my back..

" Aditya.. I missed. You so much"

" missed you too bangaram." He kissed my hairs. I broke the hug. He kept his hands on my belly.

" Princess..see..papa is back and I  missed you so badly.. "

I smiled at him as He kissed my belly.

"Aditya..how did you come and this late?"

"I have my ways" He winked at me and came closer to me. My breath got hitched. I don't know why.. may be because we are this closer after a long time. He started kissing all over my face. My hand's moved to his collar and clutched there tightly. He gave kisses In my eyes , nose , cheeks and my earlobe. I can feel butterflies in my stomach. He made me lay down on the bed and came on top of me without putting his weight on me..

" Aditya.."

" shh..it will be alright.."he said kissing my forehead. I smiled at him.  I can understand his craving for me. He moved his lips to my neck. I closed my eyes tightly. He gently bited my neck. I moaned loudly

" I'm sorry..did that hurt.." he asked worrying. I smiled and smacked his head.

" you can never hurt me husband."

He smiled and continued kissing my neck. I moaned in pleasure when he moved his lips to my cleavage. He clasped my fingers in his.

" Aditya.."

" hmm"

" renu.might come... Leave.."i said worrying. Besides the door is open.

" she is with Vikram.. downstairs.."he kissed my chin.I closed my eyes tightly by biting my lower lip. But he got up suddenly and looked at me. I opened my eyes and looked at him , questioningly

" what happened..?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead..

" I'm sorry..we should not..."He sighed..

" it's okay Aditya..we can.."

" I can't take risk on our baby Vaidhehi.. it's true that I'm craving for you.. but..we should wait. " He said kissing my nose.

I smiled at him. I can understand how much he care for our baby.

" good night"he said smiling

" good morning.."I said pointing towards the clock. It's 4 in the morning. He laughed and kissed me again. I snuggled closer to him and placed my head in his chest. He patted my back. I slowly drifted off to sleep

--------

By morning everyone gathered together in the hall. Latha and shekhar  was shocked to find Vikram in the hall. He was fast Asleep with his head in Renus lap. She was trying to wake him up.

"Vikram..stop acting like kumbakarna..I'm fed up of you"renu said gritting her teeth. He finally got up rubbing his eyes.

" Vikram..when did you come and Adi..?" Shekhar asked surprised. He saw Adi and vaidhehi coming downstairs. He was helping her to come down.

" what to do uncle? . As soon as the meeting ended your beloved son in law rushed to the airport with me.. at 10 pm..uncle.. imagine"he said sadly. Renu giggled while Adi chuckled

" he is not like you Vikram.my brother cares for his wife.." renu said smiling. Everyone laughed.

" hello madam..he did that because his wife is pregnant..if you were pregnant I would have done that too."

Vikram bited his tongue realising what he said. Renu blushed hardly while Aditya and Vaidhehi  chuckled.

"And uncle.. actually we didn't knew Renu and Vaidhu was here. I thought they'll be at my house" Vikram said.

"I asked them to come here Vikram. I wanted to see my vaidhu"shekhar said caressing her hairs while she smiled at him.

"go and freshn up. I'll serve breakfast" latha said and walked inside the kitchen. Renu followed her. Adi sat besides vaidhehi. She got a call.

" hello.... Tell me Priya.. really.. okay I'll send Vikram there.. fine...bye.."

She looked at Vikram and he raised his eyebrows.

" Priya and Shiva is coming.  You need to pick them up in 1 hour."

Vikram smiled and nodded

" Adi...we need to conduct baby shower right?" Shekhar asked

" yes appa.. actually I was also thinking about it.."

" don't worry..we will meet a priest soon and fix a perfect day for that "

He smiled and nodded.

"Breakfast is ready"Renu announced

-------

Priya and Shiva arrived in an hour. Everyone was so happy to welcome them back.. Priya rushed to Vaidhehi and hugged her.

" how are you Vaidhu. And hows baby.."..

" me and baby.. we both are perfectly fine.."she said and smiled . Priya smiled back

" ouch.." vaidhehi screamed holding her belly. Adi who was busy talking to shiva rushed to her

" are you okay vaidhu.?." Priya asked holding her hand.

" Vaidhu..is everything alright" Aditya asked as he held her shoulders. She smiled at them.

" I think baby also got excited to see Priya back. So she just kicked to say that she's happy..".. Vaidhehi grinned as Adi sighed in relief. Priya smiled and hugged her again. She excused herself and went to meet her parents

" you scared me.."Adi said looking at her while she laughed.

"Vaidhu..see what I've brought for you" priya said excitedly as she opened a suitcase and pulled out few kits. There were few baby dresses , toys , and a pink colour saree for her. Vaidhehi smiled and hugged her.

---------

Precap - baby shower and an uninvited guest

____________________________

You're welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated
_____________________________

Love nila❤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.7K 5.3K 46
Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God for everyone. Srishti Preyansh Verma is...
39.8K 2.2K 88
Anushka is a strong-willed girl who has a very hard outer shell, but deep down she is a hopeless romantic and would like to fall in love someday. Pr...
7.1K 454 12
#1 ranking in ips [05-09-2021] . . Cover by : @xCherryBlossomx__ . . Character Aesthetics by : @xCherryBlossomx__ . . The story is about the journ...
367K 3.9K 11
Vaidehi Verma was blessed with an overwhelming amount of beauty, which was truly captivating. All she ever dreamed of was finding a man who would com...