CHAPTER 32

Vaidhehi stood near the window. .. She felt very weak.. She felt so uncomfortable. She is all alone here..She wants to know the truth. Buy she didn't had the strength to search for the truth. She felt a knock on the door. She turned on and saw Shakti outside.

"Shakti? "

"Can i come in?"

"This is your house. Of course you can.."she smiled. He smiled back and came in.

"Are you comfortable?"he asked and she nodded.

"Tomorrow..I'll go to Adityas house. To know the truth. Rudraksh will accompany me"he said and her smile faded

"I told you right. You don't need to shakti.." she said

"But how long. Vaidhehi..you need to know the truth right?"

"Yes I need to. But not now shakti. I don't have the strength. If it is the truth...I....I don't know...I need time" her eyes welled up.

"I can understand..tell me whenever you're ready. I'll be there for you"he smiled

________

Few days passed by. Aditya continued his search for Vaidhehi. He walked inside Arjuns room and stopped listening to his conversation with someone through the phone..

"yes I know that.. But please listen to me. I love you..trust me..I'm.... Hello.. Hello.. ?" He disconnected the call and massaged his temples.

"Ahg! This girl. I know I'm in love. No matter what I'll marry you girl"Arjun said to himself

" marry whom? "Aditya asked and Arjun turned back , looking shocked

"whom are you talking about? "Aditya asked again

"ah.. No nothing Anna.. Its just.. "Arjun stammered

" Arjun.. Tell the truth.. "

Arjun lowered his head..

"Who is she? "Aditya asked again

"ahh..My junior. I love her Anna.. She is my everything.. I can't loose her.. please don't scold me"arjun held Adityas hands. Aditya smiled sadly.

"I'll not. Tell me who's she.?"

"She is an orphan.. She lives with her aunt.. But I'm afraid that ma and papa will not agree with this.. "arjun said sadly

"who told you..? See I can understand you arjun.. And I know how it feels when love reaches you. I'll talk to your parents. Already they are so worried about you"

Arjun smiled brightly and hugged Aditya.